Ideal vacation | Teen Ink

Ideal vacation

By malacy BRONZE, Centerville, Iowa
malacy BRONZE, Centerville, Iowa

My ideal vacation would have to star with the weather being nice and warm. The place I would like my ideal vacation to be on a sandy beach with no parents to be annoying and boss me around. I would take a couple of my really good friends that I hang out with all the time. It wouldn’t have to plan anything on this trip or have to book anything it would all be ready to go.
The food and everything we need would not cost a penny. The hotel we would be staying at would be a five star resort and the best around. We would have the best room in the whole hotel and it was be amazing. In our room would be an indoor pool to begin with. The hotel room would be the size of a house and it would have flat screen televisions, cable, laptops, and high-speed internet and a hot tub in every bathroom. There would be a huge kitchen so we could cook and it would be stocked with all the great food we like.

Next, to our huge room would be a spa that is open to us all day and night. That day we could go to it whenever we wanted. The spa people would treat us like royalty and they would wait on my friends and I hand and foot. We would go to the beach and tan and relax because it only allows my friends and I. The beach also would have a huge snack bar and board walk. The second floor of our hotel would have a huge mall with lots of cool stores that we like. We would be able to get any shoes, clothes, and anything else we wanted for free.
We would stay as long as we want and do what ever we want and have no rule. That is what my ideal vacation would be and yes it will never happen.

Dreamboat said...
Dreamboat, Madison, Wisconsin

My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

I can't say that I disagree but I do think that there may be more important things than the physical ones that you discribe.