How to Get Carried in Fortnite | Teen Ink

How to Get Carried in Fortnite

By fill2425 PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
fill2425 PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin

“It's because it's something I'm not good at,” says Bennett Basich, 18, an expert that has always been carried by friends. Bennett has experienced being destroyed in solo games to never being able to win a game. He states that “I keep getting my cheeks clapped.” Basich’s solution was to get his friends to help him get wins. Ever since he's done this, he gets unlimited wins and unlimited bragging rights. 

This has been his strategy since he hasn’t been able to win a solo game. If you are by yourself the first thing you should do is call your friends to get on. Make sure you can get as much help as possible, meaning if you can get more than one friend on, get him on. Next, you need to listen to your carry or known as the friend helping you, whatever he says go. 

Next you have to sacrifice your own meds and mats to your carry. “If your carry says to drop meds and mats, drop them,” Bennett states. If you do this you have the best outcome to win the fight. Bennett also states “if your carry tells you to be the meat shield, then be a meat shield and take all the damage.” This works best since you distract the enemies to you while your carry eliminates them. If you do all things stated above you will have the best chance to win and have a good time with friends.

How to