Future Plans | Teen Ink

Future Plans

By MoneyBagMo BRONZE, Sacramento, California
MoneyBagMo BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"All empires are created of blood and fire."

“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic it takes sweat, determination, and hard work” Dreams of fast cars, own land, and a good house can’t be given to me without any effort, achieving goals one by one will be a step closer to seeing my dreams in reality.

What is your future dream? My dream is to own land invest with my money to help me out on the long run, good house, and a nice family to go home to. What help do you need? Support from my friends and family if not then myself by working hard and achieving my dream goals one by one.

Investing with my money to buy land would go further into the medical cannabis business to be able to grow more than one hundred plants to be able to convince the clubs to buy it reaching out across the world is an epic dream for me. I want to major in business to be able to open up shops all around the world especially one in Cali. Being able to buy a good house with the money I saved would lead to having two kids in the house.

To be able to run a successful and manageable business I would support my family by giving them a job an opportunity to help me also with the two kids I dream of having It would let me spend more time with my kids. I would love to travel around the world going places i've never seen before like overseas.

“Living life to the fullest”. To become someone in the future, I want a successful and meaningful life to be able to give back to others in need. 

These ideas are coming from people I look up to who i personally know also artists and idols.