People who are gay. | Teen Ink

People who are gay.

By swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota
swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota

I thought I should write something about this and state my point of view. I am a 13 year old in the Catholic Church. I am not gay, and I really don't care if someone is. I have read so many articles of people saying God put one man and one woman not two men, or two women. Gays are always being judged by someone, and some Catholics even though I am Catholic and just some other people in general are always judging them and sometimes they will scream things at them in a really mean way, I have seen this happen before. You shouldn't judge people it is their own personal choice to be gay and God says not to judge let him to be the one to do that. I think because if you aren't happy with the other sex why should you be with them, you should be able to do what you want and be happy without people judging you. This is all just my opinion people can say whatever they like about it.

I wrote this because I was tired of people saying all these bad things about people and what they do in their life.

Dragonscribe BRONZE, West Lafayette, Indiana

"A Person's a Person no Matter how Small"
and
"A Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

It's a chemical inbalance in their brain, or something like that. Some DO choose, however, but those are usually pedophiles or perverts - NOT saying all gays are like that!! Most aren't!!

Well yeah it is not their choice they are born that way but what i was trying to say was that they may be born that way but they are choosing by them selves to actually date and maybe farther we the same sex.

Thankyou. I am happy that you agree with me

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

I only disagree with one little statement in your article (I know im being picky) when you said it was there own personal choice to be gay, i think gay people do not choose, but other than that i agree!

IsobelFree DIAMOND, Hamilton, Other

"As long as there is open road, the familiar has the most formidable competitor." - Anonymous

Thank you. I agree. Good job. <3