People who are gay. | Teen Ink

People who are gay.

April 19, 2010
By swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota
swimmingfreak319 SILVER, Lakeville, Minnesota
6 articles 0 photos 8 comments

I thought I should write something about this and state my point of view. I am a 13 year old in the Catholic Church. I am not gay, and I really don't care if someone is. I have read so many articles of people saying God put one man and one woman not two men, or two women. Gays are always being judged by someone, and some Catholics even though I am Catholic and just some other people in general are always judging them and sometimes they will scream things at them in a really mean way, I have seen this happen before. You shouldn't judge people it is their own personal choice to be gay and God says not to judge let him to be the one to do that. I think because if you aren't happy with the other sex why should you be with them, you should be able to do what you want and be happy without people judging you. This is all just my opinion people can say whatever they like about it.


The author's comments:
I wrote this because I was tired of people saying all these bad things about people and what they do in their life.