Chained by Fear | Teen Ink

Chained by Fear

March 13, 2018
By SebastianMichaelis BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
SebastianMichaelis BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are just my pawn, while I am the king of the chess board, until i die you are forever mine." -Ciel Phantomhive


 I'd like to confront you on a problem I am very upset about, sexual assault. Sexual assault has been a problem for years on end and I want it to come to an end. I know it's not possible to stop completely but I want something to make people fear the consequences of the crime that has happened of encourage people not to do something so pathetic. If people keep this up humanity is going to get destroyed even more than it already is. I want some type of fear to strike in a man's eyes over this pathetic little crime that they may have committed or thought about.

Clearly nobody has ever thought about consequences for this problem. There has been NO SOULUTIONS! Anyways many, many women have been raped. Women are in fear of men for years; no lady or girl can never walk home during the night without be terrified of the creatures so called men they will haunt us for the rest of our lives until we know it's safe in the world from the creatures. Let me tell you, every 98 seconds an American is sexually assaulted, on average there are 321,500 victims (ages 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States. 33% of women who are raped compilate suicide. 13% of women who are raped attempted suicide. As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American had been victims of rape or sexual assault have been diagnosed of Anxiety, depression, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) 37% experience family problems and tend to lose contact with friends and family because the family always thinks it's their fault, one and a million families refuse to solve the issue that has occurred and it needs to be fixed. 

Did you know, transgenders are at higher risks of sexual assault. WE NEED TO PROTECT MEN AND WOMEN AS WELL AS CHILDREN! We are not some toys to humans. We need to keep the environment safe from the filthy humans of the world, we are not ragdolls. We are not useless. We are not toys. We are the ones who cry because we don’t know what we're going to do, we are the ones terrified, we are the ones you didn’t think about, we are the ones who no one too tell, we feel we are not safe in this world. Some of us are scarred from this cruel disgusting torture. We are the ones people throw to the side thinking we are lying about something that could be pathetic in other minds. We are the men and women who want change in this sickening world. Who is going to help us when we need it the most because humanity is so cruel. A little girl could be getting raped RIGHT NOW while I'm typing this letter and we could never know nor the people around me. But will we ever know if nothing happens to the ones who caused us this pain we live through every night in our sleep. For the men out there in the world should not be put in jail for a life time, how will they learn their lesson? We need a smarter way on the men and the women. 

Please consider something about this. We need to strike fear into the eyes of the people. We need a new efficient way to stop this crime that caused so many innocent people pain. Please and thank you for your time.


The author's comments:

The whole subject i chose angered me so much i decided to send this of to the President and have him have a look of this subject this is not some joke!