Just remember... One Decision Can Change Your Entire Life | Teen Ink

Just remember... One Decision Can Change Your Entire Life

November 19, 2011
By daughterofeve14 BRONZE, Adger, Alabama
daughterofeve14 BRONZE, Adger, Alabama
4 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
You quit once, you'll quit again! -Tyler Austin Evans.


He wanted to be a pilot and ride airplanes as soon as he graduated high school. He wanted to find the girl for him, get married, and have a family. That all changed when he took that .45 caliber pistol and murdered his parents that autumn night. He checked out of school that morning, and I knew he wasn't in key with his right mind. All of his friends including myself said "Hey Drew!" in the hallway in our voices of excitement and all he did was walk passed us. We didn't worry about it. We thought "Oh, he might just be tired.". Yeah... Tired of parental control. Some say he was on drugs. Yeah... Possibly. Some say his heart is black. No... Not at all! You can ask anyone that talked to Drew ever in their lifetime and they would say "Drew is the definition of peacemaker.". Why he did this? I have no idea. Would I ask him if I could? Yes. Would I get the true answer? I have no clue. Does anyone know what truly happen to him that Tuesday? No, probably not. Me being his friend I still care about him and love him just as much as I did before this event occurred in our small little town. And I think that's what a true friend is suppose to think and do.

Rest In Peace Ronnie and Barbara Thacker. Ya'll are already missed.