BULLY | Teen Ink

BULLY

February 29, 2016
By Coolgamer1221 BRONZE, Torrance, California
Coolgamer1221 BRONZE, Torrance, California
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Find the job you like and you'll never work a day in your life!


Bullying is where a boy or a girl uses superior strength to bully anther boy or girl to intimidate them into thinking he or she is more superior even though he is not because bullying can lead to suicide, running away from the problems instead of handling them, and it can cause serious emotional problems that increase the risk of wanting to commit suicide. Or other problems that are as bad as suicide.

  

And the ways to stop bullying are by asking the bully what’s wrong (sometimes works!), Treat the bully with respect (Might rarely work), If it’s a girl bullying a boy it might be she is just too nervous to ask (sometimes the other way around). What I mean is the boy or girl wants to ask the boy or girl on a date and he or her worries about being rejected!
 

And the way to avoid that is he or she says yes (Even with LGBT’s sometimes obviously!), Letting the bully hit you (it may or may make him or her feel pathetic by betting up someone who has surrender!), and last but not lest instead of getting physical to prevent you or someone else getting bullied is to get an adult, teacher, teachers aid, principal, parent or guardian to handle the situation. 
 

Why bullies bully (I should have made this after the first paragraph!) are Because they might have problems at home, or they have had a bulling problem before and pick on others because it makes them feel good about themselves, They worry about asking a boy or girl on a date and be rejected.
 

Now that you know how to handle bullying you shouldn’t take that for granted and start picking on kids because you know how to handle the bullying problems and go have fun and be safe around bullies in school or just bullies anywhere in general.               


The author's comments:

Well I was doing a thing on bullying so why not share my work and see if others like it