WORDS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD. | Teen Ink

WORDS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD.

January 12, 2014
By saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
36 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
A mother's love is like the ocean it's pure and wide.
Life is like a painting one wrong move and it's hard to bring it back to normal.
(I created these quotes)


Sometimes the ones, who don't even have enough for themselves, share it with others because they know how it feels like to be in hunger and alone with no one to even help you. But the ones, who have enough for themselves and others, don’t even share a crumb because they're so scared that they would lose what they already have. They don't understand pain, hunger, or suffering. They feel no sympathy. Sometimes those who seem like they have a lot are managing life with many hardships. I don't blame those people but what about the really rich ones? Not all rich people are like this but most are. They wear sunglasses which cover their eyes and they see the whole world a little dark and their heads are so high in the air that they don't notice how many people they're pushing down and trampling. They don't notice the smaller things in life. They consider themselves to be the great and all the others are so lowly.
Why? Because the others don't have as much money! What is money? Money is just a piece of paper that is given some value and the legal authorization to purchase goods and services.
Are they so proud because they have so much stacks of authorized paper? It seems so hilarious to me cause in the end what really matters is what we did for the world while we were alive not how much money we saved by not sharing a cent! And sharing should be done with the whole mind, heart, and soul not just with the hands because if someone shares just because they have to or because they want publicity, then there's no use in that sharing. Like I said before, not all rich people are like this but most are and that's why I wanted to write this.
All these wars and conflicts are because of this authorized piece of paper we call money. If it wasn't authorized, it would have no value and we wouldn't fight for it. Sure, we need it to survive but is it something to love?
If money was just a piece of paper, would the world we know now be a better place?
THINK ABOUT IT! THESE ARE THE WORDS OF A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD.
I don't want to accuse anyone, I was just commenting.
Thank you