WHY? | Teen Ink

WHY?

By Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia
Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

In the end we will not the remeber the words of your enemys, but the silence of are friends.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Who gave a kid a gun, or really who gave man guns. Who said lets kill, who said lets die. Children now die from guns, six year olds kill. How, I really don’t know, think of all kid that died from a gun. 173 kids in school have been killed any many more hurt or haunt by the shooting, are children are killers. most people think the number on death of teens is car accident it is greatest but second is a gun. I read GIVE a Boy A Gun, its about Gary and Brendan that went to Middletown High. How do you kill if lets say I went rampage couldn’t there's no in my home. my parents are from England and I’m Toronto where in 2007 out of 84 murders only a handle ful were involved with guns. That was high in so they now have gun programs in Richmond were I now live it rank 9th in most dangerous. stop killing it easy don't pick up a gun or any other weapon. please if not for you think your parents, your sisters or brothers, your children there children. Together we stop kids killing and adults.

Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

i was actually crying. After reading the book Give a Boy a Gun. The grammer is terriable. but it shows how hurt i am. thanks for the comment

on Apr. 22 2010 at 11:43 am
ShernayB. DIAMOND, Southfield, Michigan

"Some things will never change"---Tupac

I see your point in this piece.

But it is very hard to understand with all your grammatical errors. I get confused at times. But keep writing...