On Death | Teen Ink

On Death

By Zachisme BRONZE, Danville, Vermont
Zachisme BRONZE, Danville, Vermont

Live life to your fullest

My topic is death, and I what I belive will happen when I die. I want to start off by saying I have absolutely no proof on my topic. There is simply no way to gather data on this subject, I would not be surprised on any level if I found that my thesis was incorrect. 
             I think that death will be similar to dreaming. You will float around in your unconsciousness that is now your conscious. I say this because for one, I doubt that the body can hold the soul after death. And sense the soul has no eyes to see the world, and no legs to walk it, I think that it will enter another plane, another plane of consciousness. So the soul floats about on another plane, but it doesn't have a body so how could it have any senses?  And if you are living in your own mind with no escape, you will dream, and if you believe that you will go to heaven, what do you think your going to dream about.  If you think Hell is where your going, what is going to be playing in your thoughts? If I'm in anyway correct, than these 'dreams' would be more life like than reality itself. But what if you believe nothing happens, maybe you'll just dwell in your past life, maybe you'll think about your family or how the sun felt on your skin. The truth is that nobody knows, I don't think I've written my beliefs quite write,I don't think I could. All I know is that death is, and always will be, a part of the unknown.