Broken Words and Emty Hearts | Teen Ink

Broken Words and Emty Hearts

By Mandytakara BRONZE, St. Helens, Oregon
Mandytakara BRONZE, St. Helens, Oregon

“To live everyday like it’s the last, looking forward to the next, to believe you can and you will accomplish the goal in which you strive for,”
~Amanda Lynn Takara

Summary:

When David Wicken, a 17 year old young man is kicked out of his home by his own mother, because he has the ability to heal everyone around him except for himself, he is forced to seek a new life. He tells about his life after words . David stumbles upon a hit-n-run situation and finds Ashton, A runaway teenager and her little sister. David heals Ashton after the car crash and tells her of her super natural abilities, in which is too hard for her to get her brain rapped around. David finds the REAL reason why she and her little sister ran away and finds himself in a deadly situation.

Amanda Lynn T.

Broken Words and Emty Hearts

Mandytakara BRONZE, St. Helens, Oregon

~Amanda Lynn Takara

Thank you (: ill keep that in mind

on Apr. 13 2011 at 10:11 am
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

The chapters are a little too short for me. And with a last name like Wicken (too close to Wiccan) you might be asking for trouble.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA on the front page of the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D