Lost | Teen Ink

Lost

July 27, 2022
By Acoppock1, Plover, Wisconsin
More by this author
Acoppock1, Plover, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

This book is diffrent then other books because this book took me a few years cause i could not figer out what it could be about.

Hi my name is Lexi! I remember  when I was with my friends Megan, and   Katie. We were playing outside on a hill in our backyard. Then my mom and dad said

 “Lexi it's time to come inside and eat”  

”Okay”  I replied.

When I got inside there was a beagle by the kitchen table for me. On the table there was a pink leash and collar that said “Lexi”. I said 

“Thank you mom and dad!” 

The next day I took Lexi outside to play with my friends, our  neighbor came outside and said

”Lexi where are your Parents“

I said

“ Can you hold lexi for me Katie. I will be right back”

Katie said “Okay”

I ran back to the house and I didnt see my mom and dad I said to my neighbor

“ I dont know”

One day after I lost my mom and dad in a mall. They sent me off into an orphanage I knew I could find new parents so I did. My new mom and dad had a child and her name was Stefani our parents had superpowers Until one day my parents they left and then they never came home after dinner I was so worried about them that I Wanted to spend the night at my Friend Katie’s house and I had the take Stefani with me as well too. I had to take everything with me and I had to make everything to bring with me. So I called Katie’s mom and I had her mom take me up the stairs. Stefani she ended up with  flying powers I ended up with teleportation and invisibility, and shape shifting and then my friend Megan she ended up with shape-shifting  my friend Katie she ended up with  fire breath and freeze breath  and then Ellie she has invisibility( Ellie she will be in the story a little bit later) telekinesis  and so does  Megan. Megan Also has telekinesis the powers I have are teloptashion

 ”So let's start after I was telling you guys about that dark and eiv Sophie so she has a sidekick named the dark and eiv Nik.  The dark evil Nik he has invisibility and teleportation and then this Empire she has telekinesis we have to be careful if and if we run into her at all okay.cc Oh yeah and I forgot to tell you guys about this but my parents they had a child before they died and new parents they died again they had a kid named  Stefani she is my little sister she was born before my  parents died I  found her in there room we got to take care of her really good oh and she has powers like flying so we have to take care of her very good okay.” “I'm going to call Megan to come over to your house okay Katie.”

“I will have to ask my mom first then” said katie

“Okay” 

Then Katie went into the house to ask her mom and when she saw a beagle and Katie named her Ellie. And sum how Ellie can talk (she was in the story Earlier.) and she has superpowers and they are… Super bark, Tailwhip and invisibility. And lexi Then katie Brought Ellie up Stairs in the tree house  we told her the plan. And then we all went to bed, Lexi cuddled by me and Ellie cuddled by katie. All of a Suddenly it wa s Christmas and we went outside and we went sledding at Iverson  and then I looked back and I didnt see Stefani then I saw her she had glowing red eyes and a dark cloak and there was a little kid next to her if look like my friend Nik but then one day after he didn't come home he got kidnapped by the dark and evil Sophia.

The last few days we have been looking for Stefani. We haven't found her but I had the dogs smell one of her blankets since they are Search and rescue dogs. We also got the cops to help us find Stefani.

 “The dogs haven't found her but we are by a old building we think that they could be in this old and rusty building.”(Said Katie on the phone with her mom and dad )

“But we will be home around 10 ish”

 So We continued looking for her. The dogs led us to a creepy building so we thought that  she  would be in the building. It was called the haunted benchmark so we went in and it was pitch black the door slammed shut! And then there she was with glowing red eyes and a dark cloak  and her sidekick.

“ Nik I know that is you. You can not fake it anymore we all know it’s  you come with us instead of with this crazy person”Said Katie

“Wow  thank you Katie I never knew she is a poopy head”said Nik


“But is megan still a little a over protective”

But no one  knew that Sophia still had my sister and she was getting away with my sister!

“Get them Nik!”yelled Sophia

“O yay you are with them”said Sophia

“Nik do you have a secret word that she can change you back into her slave”said lexi 

And then Sophia said “work with me”

And Nik went back with her and Megen used her shapeshifting to get Stefani. She turned into a snake and grabbed her Ellie bit Nik and he came with us...

10:00 had come and we all went home glad that we got our friend back and sister. In the middle of the night we heard some ruffling in the tree house and it was nik he was being a goblin we all slammed the tree house shut and locked it and called the doctor and his parents that had been crying for at least a year once the doctor came she said 

“Nik you are under control by Sophia and there is a magic word that she has to say which that word is.”

“Work with me”said Sophia

“Yes that is it, now everybody get in the tree house Now move move move!”

“ Now is everybody here?” Said the doctor

And that's when we heard the biting and then I turned on my phone and saw Katie's mom and dad already fell asleep on the bed that we have in here. We got nik to knock it off and we put a shot in him and then he never turned into a goblin again or could he...

It was the day before of prom and I had everything laid out and I had a date and it was nik and i really liked him and the prom was at 7:00pm to 12:00pm and I was eating breakfast then nik came then jamal(my brother)went crazy along with my dog lexi at the time i was living with my brother cause i was just in college and there really isn't any anywhere else i could live me and my brother when we were little we talked about living together a lot when I say a lot I mean alot. It was going on at 7'oclock and I had to get ready so I went by megans house to see if she could help me with my hair and makeup. Then megan help me get ready and her mom drove us to the hunted benchmark and i was really confused that we were back at the hunted benchmark then we saw a sign that said”The prom inside” so we went in and nik and and rios boyfriend walked us in and i was really nervous and when we got inside I saw that someone had decorated the hunted benchmark then all of the friends partied and danced then  the votes but one was in were in for the prom queen and king then the last vote was in and they were in and megan was the person who was calling the king and queen and she said”the queen is Lexi  and the king is Nik we got so excited about it that he went crowd surfing. By that time it was 9:30 and we went to the buffa table and this is the best time of my life until this person came during the king and queen dance and it  looked like sophia the evil.All of a sudden the dark shadow said¨Work with me¨”and he turned into a goblin and went with her.So Megan,Katie and the dogs came by us Katie said¨What the heck the doctor said that he couldn't change into a goblin again.So we all got into katie's car and she told me drive so we drove off to the doctor's office to get answers,ocean we got there people were looking at us wired we didn't know for what reason so we went to the doctors office and sat down and the doctor asked¨Did you just come from prom?¨We looked down and realized that we were still in our dresses then we sat down.When the dark the evil Sophie came in and help a gun to us all... 



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.