The room with no windows | Teen Ink

The room with no windows

By bohochick, saratoga, Utah
bohochick, Saratoga, Utah

I ran around the corner finally being able to walk the halls without having a nurse with me, but then something caught my eye I saw the check in sheet

I heard a faint whisper behind the door

“Jake, Jake help me”

I ran to the wall and pound on it with my fist I didn’t know how I could let this happen,

“April” I yelled back hoping for a replay, but nothing not even a sound the hall was quit inside the hospital almost to quite. I could hear Doctor James coming up from the c-hall way stairs. I slowly reached up and placed my hand on the door saying,

“April I won’t leave you here I promise”. As a tear rolled down my cold sunk in face rolling down my cheek bone and onto my chin, I rushed my way back to my room and then with one last look at the door trying to remember the number I turned the corner in to the dark hall way that lead to my room. As I walked down the hall way I could see the faces staring at me from behind the doors I could hears the whimpers the screams the torture. Try to not turn back around and run to April’s door again I reached down and unlatched my door and made sure to take my lock picker out of the key hole and shut the door behind me.

My bed was cold as always and the four walls I had to stare at day on and day on were black the same shade of black every day, I turn onto my side grabbing my ribs “This place hasn’t done anything for me I thought this is no hospital I need to get out of here”. Reaching back grabbing my little red coat I placed over me thinking what if this is the only color I see again what if I only see in black for the rest of my life what will become of me, better yet what will become of April she can’t stay here this is no place for a girl, I have seen what this place dose to you and the moment I get out of here I’m going to make sure to run this place down.

I reached in to the coat pocket to grab my note book sense the pills and fluids they have been adding into my what once use to be a tone body that now is as white and think and a sheet of paper I have been losing my memory, I wrote in the tiny note book room 165b Aprils room. I placed the notebook back into the pocket and grabbed out the tiny metal charm bracelet it was the only thing I still had of April. I promise to make sure she would always be safe and that I would always protect her, what a lie that was I need to redeem myself I need to get her out I thought, out of the room with no windows.

Bling, Bling, Bling the terrible sound of my alarm started it rang in my ears and made me clench my pillow, After a few minutes of trying to sleep over the alarm it finally stopped and I was able to rest my loopy eyes once again well for as long as 5 minutes that is because there came the fowl sound tainting me. pretty much saying "Jake, get up ...... Jake." Roll over to slap the alarm shut I rolled just a little to far and fell out of been unto the cold title floor that was laid around my room, this was the same rout every day the same covers the same bed the same alarm clock the same old Jake smith. I picked myself off the floor thinking if I should just do that a hundred more times and kick out my pushups for the day "or at least my early morning ones." I finally made my way to my closet that smelled of a blend from an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog, and picked up a towel off the floor and made my way to the bath room that was right by the full body mirror I had set up to see my progress. stopping for a moment to flex and check out my sick abs in this mirror of all mirrors I headed back into the bath room about five to six minutes of checking out my abs. I jumped in the shower hoping that the thing I'm suppose to call my "sister" didn't steal all the hot water. "like usually."

hoping in the shower was like jumping in to the north poles water system I'm surprised I didn't just stop breathing when I hit the water. Reaching for my RED CODE AXE body wash was like trying to do mission impossible I couldn't even feel my hand better yet I didn't even know where my AXE body wash went, after about 30 seconds of looking for the dang bottle I just jumped in an only stayed in for about 30 seconds because the water was to cold and my pants were to cheap to buy a nicer water heater witch i dont even think we had sometimes. I think the just told me that when I was a kid so that i would. Have gotten in the bath. But stepping out to the cold hard wood floor that didn't even physically do anything to my body because I was so use to it I walked back down the hall that lead to my bedroom. An throwed on a t-shirt scrambling in to the bathroom to fix my hair I looked at myself saying out loud.
"Here we go again, another day a new school... Fun can’t wait..."

If you can’t tell I have gone to quite a bit of schools in the past. But every one of the has been the same, same jockey ass jerks same Cowboy want to be's, same hot chicks that think there perfect but by the time they get out of high school at least five of them will be getting married to dirt bags and the rest will be fat an ugly by the time there 30. "sounds like a great life to me not." But just like this there as always been one thing that's been the same as well an that’s me. Shy little Jake Slayer not the guy that has ladies all around him not the sports guy or the smart guy not the guy that would get asked to the girls chose dance not me.
And I wanted that to change being this would be my last year attend the hell hole we call "high school". So to start with this change first has to go my hair that goes down past my shoulders I pulled out an old rusty pair of scissors and a magazines clipping from "Teen Weekly" witch was the most read magazine with all the ladies and started cutting my long hair. First I grabbed my hair into a ponytail an cut the pony tail watching my hair fall to the ground, then reaching to each side of the pony tail i shaved the sides leaving only the top of my hair witch looked just like the clipping it was turning out amazing just like the picture then I spiked my hair up in an crazy fashion pulling my hair all different ways. Finally it was done I looked like a taller more lopper Zac Efforn witch in my case he wasn’t the hottest guy in town but all the girl
Seemed to think so. looking back into the mirror I thought nothing has changed looking at my hair that on half of it laid on the floor, my eyes that were shades of blue, my mouth that seemed to lay on my face in always an upside down smile. nothing has change an why would have it nothing has happened beside me chopping off my hair Nothing. I slipped on some of last year’s style Nikes, and my book bag off the ground that laid next to the desk i had in my room and shut my down.

I walked back down the massive hall seeing family pictures hung on the walls almost about ready to tear up i sat my book bag down an ran to the picture of my mother. What I would do if she could have been here today to see me off to school just like always well before it all happened but that’s not important now. Stumbling back to my book bag I pulled out a nor my Mom gave to me right before she want six feet deep it read.
"To My Son,

If I could be the perfect parent to you, I would. If I could waive a magic wand and make sure your father was always the perfect parent to you, I would. The love I have, and I know your Dad does too, is a huge love and one that comes from a place of wanting all the best things in life for you. But, maybe even though we love you so much, we aren’t supposed to be perfect. Maybe that is part of the plan for all of us as people – for us to experience pain sometimes even from those who love us most because when we do, it forces us to find strength within ourselves and in the end all we really have is ourselves anyways (and God who made us to be ourselves). I am sorry for the failures you have experienced from me and I apologize in advance for the times I will fail again – I hope you will love yourself enough to not take it as a reflection of yourself when we aren’t there for you in the ways you need. I hope you will find a way to fill those spaces for yourself. My hope is that you will learn to be at peace with yourself even when you feel that people don’t “get” you – that took me a long time in life and I hope you find that place sooner than me – it is a good place. You can never lose the love we have for you – that is a constant and I know you want our approval of all things you do but when that approval doesn’t come at every turn, know that the love is always there.

I have no doubt son that you will find your way through this difficult time you are in and that when you come out of it you will be a better you. I hope I can be a help to you on the way but if I am not, find your way through it anyway – read things that help, listen to things that help, look for other people who are examples of what you want for yourself and learn how they got to where they are (read/ listen to autobiographies or ask other adults you admire how they got through tough times and what makes their life work for them.)

I can only be me and not who others want me to be or else I wouldn’t be me (I have learned this the hard way trust me). Sometimes people won’t always understand us, sometimes people won’t always “get” us (I know you don’t always get or understand me but I know you love me) but surround yourself with people who love you anyways (and I do I promise) – but you have to be first on that list.

So, son, try and accept that you don’t have all the answers yet, accept that maybe you don’t always feel like you “fit” in. Accept that you are 6 and growing up is a tough process – harder still when you feel like you don’t always fit the mold that the world tells you to fit in. Accept those things but don’t be defined by them be defined by the good things you know about yourself and be defined by what you see for yourself ahead of you because there will always be struggles and difficult people along the way and if you can find a way to accept that and be at peace anyways then you will be ahead of most people. Life is a journey and you will experience new things that will teach you more about yourself as you grow so while defining yourself to help you be strong inside right now be careful not to box yourself in - be open to new things and ideas.

Son, I’m here when you need me. I won’t always get it right, but I’ll always be here and I’ll always try. I know life holds wonderful things for you and I hope you see the good that is in you and around you. I see it, and I am sorry if I ever make you feel like all I see is what is wrong – that is wrong on my part and not a reflection on you. Parents are just that way sometimes. I hope that in spite of your dad and I not always getting it right, you have peace within yourself. I know that you are a strong person and you will turn the struggles you have gone through, are going through (even the ones we may be part of) and will go through in the future into lessons that help you be the best you you can be. I’m sorry I can’t see you off.

I love you son, Mom"

She wrote that when I was six. I haven't seen her in over 10 years. All because of the accident. I took that letter everywhere I went because it made me feel much closer to her. As I slide the letter back into my leather bookcase feeling the rim of my books to my finger tips I felt a warm freshened tear roll down my rouges cheeks I heard my father call from down the stairs. "BOY! Get your ass down here you’re going to be late." Thus these were the same words he said to me every day before he went to the grimy, sweaty deathly place he called work, an these our are only words because by the time he gets off work its way to late to even open my eyes an he’s just exhaustion and cranky and ready to go pass out by my step mom who of you thought Cinderella's mom was bad. You haven’t seen anything yet. I remember this one time she told me that the only reason she’s with my father is because as soon as he die’s she'll get all his money an leave me to nothing. An father’s so blind that he just see a gorgeous younger lady that so called in love with him. Ha what a joke, but as I picked up my book bag from the ground around the corner came my step mom. You ever heard speak of the devil an he shall arrive well that’s what seemed to happen every time I thought or spoke of my step mom. She was wearing one of her satin rich red rose robes that touched the ground as she walked an just barely hide her one of a kind rabbit fur slipper her hair fell down to about her mid back in long locks of golden curls, she had diamonds ever where diamond necklace rings but what she didn’t know were half of them were fake an the other half came from pawn shops or knock off stores she was quit a pretty lady only a few years older than me which was odd in my case because she would have graduated with the senior class when I was just starting high school as a little unsocial, scared, Shy, freshman at lest the good thing was we didn’t go to the same school. She walked passed me carrying my bottle of Axe and said "oh hope you don’t mind I need something to clean my dog here you go." Handing me the on an empty bottle of what use to be completely full.

Now don’t even get me started on her crazy pampered pooch, she was a little fat Pomeranian she had fur that looked like a sheet of snow had these little black eye that I swear could see right through my soul she was an ugly little thing that's feet could hardly even lift off the ground so she would have to carry it ever were she goes. But as she walked around the corner you could her little pats off feat coming up behind her scrambling trying to make its way an there the little pom pom was.
I reached out and grabbed the bottle saying "thanks".
Finally it was time to leave for school I walked swiftly down the stairs going through the kitchen to grab some quick breakfast an head out the back door. I grabbed an apple an some oats an headed out creaking the door open just enough for me to get out slowly so that the little pom didn’t get out or I get yelled at for leaving the door open I shut the door making sure it closed completing made my way a crossed the drive way and hoping in to my red 2009 jeep I brought my saving my tip money in working at Applebee’s dinner 6 nights a week making 3.50 an hour an getting most my money in tips, and for saying I had no friends an no life it really wasn’t all that bad of a job honestly. As I hoped in feeling the flux leather seats under me I put the key in, "here we go again" I thought to myself. Turning the key and hearing my engine start made me smile because I knew I would be starting a new school year with a hot new rid. I headed down the street looking at the signs so i knew just when to turn then came the hellish place us humans call high school. I pulled in to the front parking lot shutting my eyes tight hold back tears I screeched for a parking spot big enough to fit my jeep into.finally confined a spot to park by a little pink bug that you could tell was a girls because off the hello kitty stickers and Barbie princess sticker accosted the back of it like a car with a tramp stamp, I pulled in an turned my key to shut off my engine, and reached down to grab my handle taking a huge birth I pulled up on the handle thinking "its just a high school just dumb kids don’t worry about what they say their just stupid kids. Getting out of my jeep was like jumping off a cliff in to sharks, but surprisingly I didn't get judge right always a group of girls dress up in this year’s latest fashion most likely cheer leaders even waved at me, one even blow me a kiss an being the nerd I truly was I caught it in my hand and put it in my pocket. As I turned bright red from embarrassment I pulled my hoodie over the top of my hair trying not to mess up my hair I turned into the school way and quickly and stiffly walked my way in to the court yard an through the double doors that lead in to the high school.

Taking another deep breath I pushed the double doors wide open an made my way in to the fornt hall, I could already see the cliques at this school were had the extremely hot cheerleaders that had there shirts an pony tails so high that they couldnt even be considered school appointed, then the football players that had the popularity on the high end an knowing everyone of them would be fighting at the end of the year for some stupid cheerleader or prom king or something stupid! Then there were the drama kids off to one side already practicing for this year's play it wouldn't be for another 5 months, then the Goths this use to be my table I know how to take the ties turn in this one everbody is nobody we have nothing no self esteem no self worth nothing, that will not be my table this year then of course the nerds the gossip girls an then kids who havent found there clique yet an just hang out tougher. But then something caught my eye walking through the front door an caught all the other guys eyes as well, in walked a tall skinny girl with long blonde curly hair she was wearing a short little white sun dress an had her book bag hanging down the side of her, her facial structure was very clean zit free and a very productive jaw her lips were just perfectly kiss able an her eyes oh dont even get me started on her eyes I know this is chessy an all but her eyes were gray an looked so bright as if somebody just took two stars out of the sky the two brightest an placed them there because they knew it was the only thing that could compare to that smile of hers that her teeth were all straight an layed acrossed her mouth in just a fashion that was perfect an were so white! I have never seen a girl quite like this she made my heart go faster beats just by looking at her an made it beat even faster as she walked by an I could smell a flowery aroma coming off of her, I have heard of love at first sight but I never knew what it felt like tell now an let me tell you for any of you that havent felt it its the most craziest but amazingest felling you will ever experience in your life, it almost like you just fell the world fall onto your shoulder you don't know just what to do its like mother seeing her child for the first time or when a child hears the sound of the ice cream truck driving around these are some of the feels that rush into you but just a million times harder an this is what I was experiencing, Then while I was still gocking the woman of my dreams I heard a noise bling bling the first bell of the day quickly trying to stay out of everbodys way I pulled out my little schedule for the day reading out first class. Math, math was never a good classes start with your always tired in the first period Class and usually always late so math for me in my first period class was not a very good thing at all, pushing my way through the busy halls full of crazy teenagers I finally made it to class I walked in to the class an there stood my teacher she had medium glossy brown short bob straight hair with side fringe piercing green eyes natural long eyelashes medium Honey beige skin small nose cleft chin thin eyebrows white straight teeht natural redish lips Thin eyebrows clear and spotless skin her ears were the only things that were priced that I could tell her Height was about 5'7 and had to be around 123lbs she looked at me and said "hello an welcome to your first day of class you may take an seat you will like." Then she smiled an turned her head back to the door to greater the next student that would arrive into the classroom.

knowing me I seated to the back wall to the back desk in the corner so that I would not have to talk to anybody when the other students arrives. slowly shifting my way into desk ice at my book bag down and pulled out my book an started to read, seeing all the students walk in socializing made me feel like a bit of a loner but knowing that they will sit in the front of class in middle class made me feel a little better, then to my surprise I saw the girl of my dreams walk in and sit next to a boy and start talking my heart started racing in anger an love, I looked over to the boy and As I was staring he suddenly jerked his head to move his hair; it caught the light and the golden gleam nearly blinded me. His hair itself was like spun gold, each thread falling perfectly, weaving together into curls that framed his tanned face. He paused for a moment, tapping his pen quietly on the desk before he continued writing. I watched his hand as he wrote. His fingers were long but strong looking, his fingernails pink and smooth, with half moons near the cuticles. My eyes wandered up his arm, to his strong forearm disapearing into the sleeve of his cross country jacket, pushed up to below his elbow to free his hands. I watched his hand as it moved up to rub some unknown irritant from his eye. His nose was straight and acquiline, his lips perfectly formed, parted slightly, his breath, I imagined, moving in and out in steady streams of air. Suddenly, he looked up and I caught a flash of is emerald eyes framed by tangled golden lashes before ducking my head and pretending that i had been attaching my eyes to him or the gorgeous angle that sat by him hitting his chest an smile just being a total flirt, you got to be shitting me I thought to myself hes hot! by this time I knew I had competition so I decided to make a check list of everything I would have to do to get this girl

First I would have to Learn how to act around her. There are a lot of myths out there about things that girls don’t like: being a "nice guy," being sensitive, etc. Believing those myths might actually lose you points. Treat girl friends (as opposed to girlfriends), in a way, like one of the guys: be friendly, talk about your shared interests, tell jokes, and listen. Throw in some extra politeness and consideration and voila! You’re on your way to becoming that down-to-earth, chivalrous guy she’s been hoping for.

Be likable. But don't be a doormat.

I need to get to know her. bogs tend to give what they get, and get what they give. If she thinks you appreciate her just for her mind, then it's likely that she'll also appreciate you for your mind, too. But not your body, bro. Appreciate all of her—her mind, her spirit, and her body. Let her know you think she's pretty, or sexy, or both.

Method Two: Represent Yourself

Don’t try too hard.

Be casual.

Method Three: Make a Move

Ask her out. If you’ve found someone you’re seriously interested in, don’t be afraid to make the first move. Most girls really appreciate it when you take the initiative to ask them out (even if they don’t say yes). On top of that, you will feel proud of yourself for having been so bold (again, even if they don’t say yes).

Some tips that I learned from magazines an friends that dated were to also

Pay attention to changes. If she cuts or colors her hair, tell her it looks good—if it does. If she accidentally turned her hair bright purple, and you tell her you like it, she'll either think you're an idiot, or you'll be taking a step towards the Brother Box.

Make sure to keep making her feel special.

Listen—not just pay attention to what she says, but pay attention to how she says it. You can learn as much about somebody by what they don't say, as what they do say.

Be yourself—you can change how you act, but changing who you are just to please somebody else is a fool's.

If I was able to do all of this then I would for sure have this girl. Then the little lady that had been standing by the door walked to the fornt of the the class room this little lady that I would be calling teacher for the next year she said "Welcome class I can not wait for this school I know this class isnt the funnest but I cant wait for all of us to meet an I hope all of you are as excited for this school year as me! But to get to know everybody told we are going to have a get to know me exercise, to do this we all need to stand up an say are name an 3 things we like or do. We will start in the first row. This was going to be great for me I could finally find out who this mystery girl of my dreams was first was a girl named emmerny and yes she looked just as weird as her name sounds she stand up flipping her purple hair to the back of her an puckered her perfectly shaped lips she was one of the gossip girls of this school she rasied her head a little an said "hello ever body im sure you all already know me so im not sure why im wasting my breath on this but im emmeryn call me Emmy for short first off I love shopping an make up second I love boys Third im single." Then flipped her hair and gave all the boys in the class a wink an sat back down. Everybody laughed she was right everybody did know hetr an we all knew her as the sluttly little brat girl Emmy waters that pri had more cases of SDT'S then anybody in the school but she thought it was total fine, next standed up a Jock names James Hansen everybody called him James handsome though, he standed up and said "well guys im James I LOVE FOOTBALL, weights an my husky Clydesdale." as you said down all the girls eyes immediately followed him down watching his muscular body sit down his chair he had longer saggy blonde hair blue eyes a very chiseled chin and was very tan about 6"2 everybody could tell why girls called him James handsome. because he was just a quality All American boy with the dreams of making a big in football history. maybe even make it to the NFL and being on the Packers team, which was all the dreams of football kids at the school, next, pretty girl named Ariel who have long red hair that fell into big loops at the bottoms she had blue eyes that look like the ocean and you could almost say she look like a mermaid knowing that her favorite things to be to swim the ocean and sea shell with an exception of sequins outfit. who knows maybe she was a mermaid in real life or maybe she just walked right out of the Little Mermaid Disney movies. then finally the Dreamgirls chance she said it up something her perfect hair and smiling that perfect smile she said "Hello everybody it's nice to see you all again this school year I think you all know my name but friend you need to mail my name April!" Then she smiled again she said " my favorite thing to do would be working on old trucks with my dad, or playing with my puppy or going out and going for a run trying to get things off my mind." my heart almost shocked when I heard those words come out of her mouth her voice is so smooth it felt like she could just see anything and it still sounds sweet, and the name is april wqs just so lovely to my ears you couldn't even understand its pleasure full goodness, she was so gorgeous my eyes could not leave her the whole time she's done did and even as she sat down there still stuff stared at her. then my competition stand it up he moves his eyes across the room staring at everybody politely and smoothly said "hello everybody my name is Drake Featherstone I just move down the street from April the summer me and her have you came very good friends and looked at her and gave her wink then he said my favorite things to do our hang out with April and her puppy, go to football practice and babysat my little brother Nathan Featherstone he is Down syndrome but he's 16 and even tho hes down syndrome hes still my best friend." when he said this all the girls in the class rooms said awh what a cutie and smiled and he said sorry girls taken and gave all of them a little wink. I thought oh no he didn't he better not be trying to get up on my girl then I really through my fist into the table making everybody look back at me this made me super embarrassed so then I turn my head and looked out the window trying to just act like I was looking out the window the whole time and of the boy sitting next to me that done that, and let me tell you it did not work. then the rest of the class going over everybody's favorite and dislikes tell finally the bell rang bling bling. I reach down and grab my book bag then I saw April stand up she was so perfect she flips her hair in her backpack to the side and talking to Drake Featherstone making me jealous as f*** as she walked out of the room. then I proceeded out of the room following closely behind her pushing my way through the crowd halls that smell like axe and very strong girl perfume, thinking what does this boy has it I don't he's nice I'm nice he likes animals I like like animals it's gotta be the f****** football status jock so if I can check my way into football I have the chance to be with April the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. shaking my way into the front office I walked up to the main desk and ask the fat little secretary lady when are football tryouts I'm sorry hun football tryouts were over the summer break you're going to have to wait till next year and less you're new to the school and you can go and talk to the coach super special permission but you're going to have to have some very great talent for that hun. I looked at her and sarcastically said they got help where is the coach at she said oh he will be down stairs in the weight room most of the time or outside on the football field practicing with this years football players giving me a little smart and quick last and saying now you better get off to class hun before your. walking out of the classroom I hurried and scurried mean my way to my second period class sociology shaking my way in the class and making my way to one of the seats my new teacher Mr Robinson to read up to the front of the class he was a very short fat man with very round eyes that could have almost fit his full face then had a very large mouth that you could tell was perfect for fitting large donuts in too. He was wearing a tight button up plaid dress shirt and black khaki pants and thought he was the coolest he almost reminded me of the little mouse by the way his teeth or shake the front two were larger than all the others and shaped into large squares the only thing different from him then I'm out was that I bet the mouth could tell the difference between a vegethable and candy. then she shuffled his large body trying to stay atop a of his own large body so it didnt fall onto the floor he made his way acrossd the classroom take large an heavy breaths by the time he made it to the lazy chair that sat at the front of the classroom waiting for him he plopped is largely fat body into a chair making it he do a huge squeak the chair what forward and backwards three times as he pressed his large glasses that almost there too small even fit his eyes up onto his small nose and said hello students I am Mr Roberts your psychology teacher I'm so excited for this year it is going to be the best year ever an were all going to have so much fun I can honestly not wait as he smiled his little rat face to all of the students in the class room pressing back his dark hair.

then he said I hope all of you know I am Not only a teacher I'm also a counselor for the school so if you need to know anything about the school or need to tell me anything about you any concerns you have already thoughts you have or how you even still feel welcome to come up and talk to me at any given moment I am always welcome at my door is always open to you as a student and as a friend. then he needs his way to the desk he pulled out a large bucket of candy and said we are going to play the question game whoever gets most questions right gets to choose a candy from my jar. he started up with some crazy questions like what color are zebras what is the Indian name of the tribe that started her what is my favorite color what movies has Sandra Bullock played in who was the actor that played in the conjuring ask Eddie Loren or Laura Ann Warren the ghost hunters, knowing me I got all of this questions right even guessing what his favorite color was I felt like I was on a roll but honestly it all reality looked like a nerd as I walked up to the front across rude he said I'm surprise son not everybody has gotten those right you can pick to Candy's I reached into a large jar and pulled out a Snickers and Twix and shoved into my jacket pockets and walked back to my class my desk with my face looking down and my hood up over my head so nobody could see who just won the candy I sat down at my desk and buried my head into my folding arms and waited there till the class was over and they heard the bling bling of the class room does releasing me to my next period class this I swear tech hours it felt I was sitting there while I could feel beady little eyes staring down on me laughing at me making fun of me it was just the same as last year done as ice at there soaking in my own embarrassment then I fell a slight tap on my shoulder I looked up ready for the worst then sitting there was that purple haired girl from my first period class Emmy I smiled protruding my freshly whitend teeth out of my mouth and said hello? she said hi your news the school aren't you smiling and getting a little shy giving a little strong I rolled my shoulders back looking at her deep into the eyes as I said is it that easy to tell? I thought to myself people can tell so much even your deepest secret just poking at you she smiled showing her perfectly right into you and said no its just nice to see another handsome face around the school giving me a little wink and smack and showing off her dimples and pressed on fake eyelashes she was quite a pretty girl you could tell that she does get out a lot but she really was a gorgeous outgoing girl that was for sure I smiled I hit her blushing a little and said Oh it's nice to see a girl like you yourself but rumor has it you have the dish on everyone so may I ask you a question on somebody? she smiled and said I like how people using my name now in days yes of course you can who do you want the 411 on.? smiling I answered back in a little crack leave voice being a little embarrassed April what's the story on this girl chuckling she said oh here we go again with april.. she is a nice girl she just moved here from Montana 3 years ago and all the boys are crazy over her but she wants a genuine boy she says very respectful kind trustworthy smart and handsome to boot and if so football player she lost a lot of weight before she moved here from Montana I heard she even went to fat camp but it all works out for cuz now she's a skinny the stick and the cheer captain she's a junior and her daddy is a High time billionaire from Microsoft so she has money to spend and go shopping almost everyday at her favorite store Hollister Abercrombie and Fitch and bone she is probably also the most popular girl at this school but not only is she the cheer captain she is also on chat on the softball team on a CCL and on est est est and a ton of other little club that the school has the offer she was also on powder puff this year and kicked the seniors asses what she is staying at the first year for juniors to win and the history of ever so everybody loves this chick and all the guys are trying to get let's chick. she was just a genuine girl one of a kind and amazing in her own way and any other way a girl could be if you were trying to get with this girl you're going to have to be one amazing guy cuz she has not had a boyfriend the whole time she has been to the school at this point my mind was blown and I was mine but you gotta be kidding me this girl is way too good for me smiling again I look at the gossip Queen and said okay I'm sorry to bug you but one more what is the 411 on Drake feather stone is april interested in him or something or what she looked at me for doing a higher pitched Chacal just said oh honey don't get messed up for something he's not drinking April have been best friends ever since he moved here everybody at first thought oh god what a dick april has a boyfriend now not knowing that that's not the way Drake flies he's cool with having girls as friends but not girlfriend he's more into the boyfriends he is gay smiling I said oh this is great she's like why are you gay I said no blushing I really like April and she said oh great son not only you but every other boy in the school loves April laughing I said everybody but Drake giving her little wink so what way is it to get April to like a boy like me do you have any ideas chuckling she said meet me after class will finish this conversation because Mr Roberts by this time I had already quiet down the whole class so they can listen to our conversation and he said you guys are hilarious but maybe get back to our lessons that would be amazing thank you by the time I face was red so red it looks like a strawberry embarrassed to death I said of course we can get back to your lesson looking to the front of the board tell I heard the Rings of the class lol which only took a few minutes panting to rustle up all of my crap and stick it into my eyes so I can meet Emmy after class I ran to the door and saw Emmy sitting there playing with her purple hair having each strand run between every one of her bony little fingers smiling at me while she put on red lipstick she walks over to me and said hey Jake are you ready to talk I said of course how do we start with this she said well you're going to have to talk to her and maybe get in the closet she likes to do and for sure join the football team I looked at her and said but try outs have already ended and she said Oh hun there's always a way to join the football team you just have to have something special like a very special about you you're tall the coach will like that but how is your arm are you a good thrower or runner or kicker or anything she said the confused look on your face well I was track star last year for my school I said looking at her so if that counts as a good runner then yes sign me up for that she said oh well are you good catcher because that would be perfect for running back and I think that he's looking for two more running backs right now so it will be a great fit if you could fill that spot! Smiling I said hey thanks that helps a ton she said no problem but you're going to have to hurry our first game is this Friday you might want to go and talk to the coach right now during third. Or even during lunch so that he can give you a spot on this Friday's game I smiled and said thank you I'm not used to girls being this nice she said hey no problem don't panic or anything you're a lovely guy everybody has a story I totally understand if you ever feel like you need to tell me something go for it I don't tell people storys if were close friends and she smiled an winked at me an said i can see me an you as friends for a long time! would you like to come to the coach with me then because I see us as friends thinking to myself I finally have a friend and she is actually quite a popular friend as well finally my mom was right I would fit in and this was a place for it my senior year in high school but forget that the school was for me I wasn't depressed anymore! As we walk down the long hallway I noticed people were looking at me in a good man for once nobody's making fun of me girls were staring at me then I was breathing heavily making my way to the door I cannot wait to meet the coach and possibly get a chance on this year's football team and possibly impress the girl of my dreams all I could think about was April the whole walk down to the hall people were even actually moving out of my way I wouldn't have to push people out of my way people respected me people knew my name people wanted to be. I was so excited I could not believe that for once I was a popular kid me little Jake Slayer I was finally the popular boy at school walking into the gym well weight room I felt like the most popular kid at school even the coach was waiting for me at the front doors he smiled and said Jake its nice to meet you I've been hearing from the students counselors instance that you were thinking about joining the football team and we would love for you to join the team we are looking for running backs if you're faster running and we are also looking for a quarterback if you're good at passing the ball but this is all up to you! smiling I said I'm a mad runner this would be amazing if I was able to join as a running back he said okay I will just join us a practice tonight and see if we have room for you I'm sure we do though. I smiled an said thanks coach but when is practice he said practice will be held right after school son! And call me coach bees smiling he said! I said alright coach bees see you tonight as i walked out of the the the weighs room emmy smiled an said you did it he likes you! I said you think?? Yes emmy said he really dose as she gave me knuckles! And then said he we better head to class don't you think sadly I agreed she said okay heres my number slipping a small piece of paper into my pocket as we walked our separate ways I walked in to the class room an The classroom is relatively small, however it houses about 20 students. The classroom is set up with learner in mind, it is full of teacher made activities and bulletin boards where the learner could activity demonstrate their knowlegde about any subject matter by answering the questions posted on the boards. The boards are also displayed with historical, grammatical, and scientific facts. The desk arrangement is pow wow style, where the students can openly discuss any topic viewing their classmates and the teacher. The classroom also has three computers and the students have a designated cubby closets. The classroom comes equipped with the basic green chalkboard, and the teacher has an overhead projector centered in the room. Its full of maps world and country and books on all subject matters if you didnt figure out what class it was from the description it was Debate class I already had a really good feeling on this class that it would be the best class out there from a distance I could share my teacher coming down the hall talking to your teachers and then he arrive at the door mr. Mansflied my favorite teacher for sure he was very bus kind of almost looks like Wolverine and was a very handsome man in his own way he was very kind as well he said welcome class I'm glad to all see you all again this year there a few new faces so if for any of you that don't know me im honestly the coolest guy at the school for any of you that don't know about this class are topics will be different topics that we talked about everyday and that's all we really doing this class are topics so if you're in this class you will be getting a good letter today's topic will be on loads he said smiling and the words he said spoke to me he gave an amazing speech I know every word for word the speech went like this an very last word just came to me they rolled off of his tounge so pleasantly they just matched my ear and my mood for the moment the speech he gave made him sound like a new speaker or like a church leader or even like Abraham Lincoln but this is how it started and lasted almost the whole class. These words found their way to me

He smiled to every on in the ask an rasied his voice saying If you seek to be loved, you may be disappointed because you cannot control others. You cannot ask for love because it is not a favor, it is a gift. But if you seek to be love, if you seek to become the gift, you will succeed. So, be a pillar of light, a fountain of love, a source of comfort. Embrace others with your heart. Even if you cannot help, the mere act of loving lightens their burdens, for they find consolation in your concern. When you follow this path, the love you willingly give will be returned to you. You will become loved without seeking it. But first we need to love ourselves. Can we feed the hungry if we have no food? Can we shelter the homeless if we have no shelter? Can we give money to the needy if we don’t have any? How, then, can we love others, if we don’ t first love ourselves? The cartoonist, author, and speaker Andrew Matthews explains this idea in his own brilliant way: “People who do not love themselves can adore others, because adoration is making someone else big and ourselves small. They can desire others, because desire comes out of a sense of inner incompleteness, which demands to be filled. But they cannot love others, because love is an affirmation of the living growing being in all of us. If you don't have it, you can't give it.” So, forgive yourself. Be patient with yourself. When you do so, you will be able to forgive others and be patient with them. When you learn to love yourself, not for who you are but despite who you are, you will be able to treat others in the same manner. You are not perfect and neither is anyone else, but love can be. Learn to be at home with yourself and you soon will be able to be a source of comfort to others.

You have a reason to love yourself. There is a Divine Spark glowing within you. And you are part of the magnificence we call the universe. Yet, don’t become preoccupied with yourself. If all you have in the room of your mind is mirrors, you will only be aware of yourself and your own needs. Replace some of those mirrors with windows so you can discover the world outside and the needs of others. For it is in loving that we unfold, mature, and reach our potential. What is love? It is care, concern, and compassion for all those we meet because they are our brothers and sisters. When we give our time, devotion, and energy to others, we give the greatest gift of all, ourselves. Love is an idea. Service is how that idea is expressed. Love is a mother kissinf her child's wound, a teacher inspiring a student, and a spouse encouraging their mate. It is solace and encouragement, kindness and tenderness. It is a listening ear, a sympathetic heart, a welcoming gaze, and a tender touch. It is unconditional acceptance, for how can you love someone you try to change? Besides being an invaluable gift to others, love is a gift to ourselves because it adds meaning and purpose to our lives. By the end of this speech everybody was at the edge of your seat waiting for him to say more and taking notes to every last word he said he smiled and said glad to see you all taking interest in to this topic now everybody close your mouth before you guys catch a fly in there all the kids started to laugh and put away their pens and pencils and reach down for their bags at the waiting cuz they knew it would ring shortly for lunch. Then the Bell rang and everyone picked up there bags an headed to lunch as mr.mansflied yelled if you liked that speech your going to love this class its only just the being! As we made our way to the lunch room trying to make our way to the lunch room to get a good seat because that would be your seat for the rest of the year because people would take properties over that kind of stuff like a dog peeing on a tree people just take pride in priority over there seeds and if anybody sitting at its like World War 3 all over again just imagine a scene from mean girls or one of your favorite high school movies they all have a lunch scene and they're all the same. Walking in to the the lunch room was like walking in to a zoo everybody looked like wild animals it was crazy and then I saw purple hair coming up from behind a group of girls with a whole ton of boys follow closely behind her. Then I yelled emmy!! She looked over an smiled an waved at my me and motion me to come closer to her and sit by her but then out of the corner of my eye I saw the little white sundress coming out from the corner behind the girls bathroom it was April for some reason she was staring at me as well and then she started watching my way I started breathing heavily with fuse and confused look on my face off why is she walking this way what is going on it was cruel to torture I had to watch her walking my way then when she got about five feet in front of me my heart dropped had she been noticing me staring at her had she been noticing that I was looking at her what was it. then she smiled and looked at her bag up and walk to even closer and tell she was right in front of me. she said hello my name is April what's yours? my heart was beating so fast I was about to freak out in an awkward way I said hello um well umm ah my names uh jake ha jake slayer. as I reach my hand around to scratch the back of my head in confusion and scared nervous to talk to this girl. she said Oh was very nice to meet you Jake sooo I heard your new to this school I hear? me trying to gain a little bit more courage said yes I said yeah i em new to the school she said oh well awesome its nice to finally meet you face at Westside I am the cheer captain I've been hearing Mr B's talked a lot about you he's for sure you use spot on the football team which is impressive for a new kid. Well thank you I said coughing a little to clear my thoart to sound more manly but this made her think i was thirsty so kindly she invited me to come an eat at her lunch table! I said I would love to join you guy and walked over with her totally forgetting that Emmy was still looking at me from her table. She flipped her long golden hair at me and said "hey so our table is pretty weird or pretty random group we had a cheerleaders who didn't get along with the other cheerleaders, a lesbian that had not yet come out but we all know she's a lesbian, a gay guy who had not yet come out yet ether, a very, very promiscuous but good hearted girl, the head of the student body, the president of the National Society, a girl who spent her career as a dog cleaner pretty stoned, and me. I don't know what I em.But I didn't fit in any place else or at lest felt as if I did. But were all Mostly just buddies. A mixed group. Occasionally I sat with the jock but Freshman year, I sat with the geeks first half of the year, stoners second half of the year (I was the only one in the group who wasn't one). Sophomore year, I sat with the jocks and other popular kids. Junior and senior year, I sat with my group of real friends so yeah I have gotten around this schools tables so I know all the ropes behind this school she said. As I smiled at her getting lost in every word she said all the sudden I ran into somebody and smashed all their food that was on the tray all over there brand new clothes as I was freaking out trying to help them clean them selfs off one thing lead to the next and all the sudden the two words I never want to hear came out, FOOD FIGHT!! I was right in the center of the whole thing for any of you that don't have any idea what a food fight is its is a form of chaotic collective behavior, in which food is thrown at others in the manner of projectiles. For example, last year this girl names hannah is a regularly held, organized of the Spanish food fight in which participants pelt each other with tomatoes. In organized food fights, the food "weapons" are usually all of one kind, or of a limited variety. An impromptu food fight will use whatever food is on hand. But first the food fight scene first Tommy one of the jocks think it would be funny because one kid was already full of food to his he to his toes so tommy shook up Billy's soda can. Billy, not knowing what was about to happen popped the tab and sprayed Johnny. Johnny stunned... dripping soda squirts his juicebox at Billy, and of course todays the day they pick to have mashed potatoes for lunch so Billy returns fire with mashed potatoes. Mayhem results. choose whatever names you like and foods and have them picking sides... or randomly add new kids... then there was just food every were it was mostly the boys that were getting in to it because the girls we all running making sure the food would not get into her hair and ruin there clothes, but then I saw something that made my heart beat faster and make me Fall deeply in love even more then i already was. April was standing up on one of the table food all over her an she had a huge hand full of mashed potatoes ready to throw it at some victims standing below her that were trying to hide behind people to stay clean as she let out a sinister laugh she hucked it down hitting one of the girls square in the face! Falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. just sick to your stomach, high one minute, low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out.

It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face, loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling ten years younger.

Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its courseFalling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met me and april forever and always I thought to myself. she is just so perfect in every single f*ing way I thought . Then I watched her jump off the table and jump in to my arms it was like a she wanted me to fall in love with her or something i dont even know what but she was just so amazing so I slowly placed her feet down to the ground and staired striaght into her eyes wishing this moment could last forever and then totally out of shock she reached up and kissed my cheek so reaching in i grabbed her head slowly and carefully and put my arms around her an feather they were just so smooth and I was surpised that she even kissed me back I was like whats going one right now and then before we knew it her had was running through my hair my hair was running down her back and there was food flying from ever corner of the school. The CLASH I heard a deep voice come from behind the double door it was the principal he LOUDLY said "WHO STARTED THIS??" me standing in the middle of the food fight with my gorgouse girl wrapped up in my arms raised my hand and said sir I kinda did but i didnt mean to it was unintentional and he said "OH HOW IS THAT?" after we got off with the whole story and everyone agreed I was let off with a warning and he walked back to his office to blow off some steam witch was lucky for me because tonight was football practice for me. School went on normal for the rest of the day but all I could think about was April and football ball later i was think about both of them so much I didnt even remember to listen for the bell and before I knew it the last Bell rang for the day BLING BLING BLING and a little voice came over the intercome saying "I hope you all had an amazing day for your first day of school at west side thanks everybody for come an making today one to remember it would be nice though if we dont have a repeat of todays lunch thanks everybody ". Then everybody headed to the door with their book bags pushing people out of the way so that they could be the first kids out of the class room so that they could get to there car first and make it to the fast food line first to get some food because you know how important it is to teenagers to be the first in everything. so finally making it out of class and through the hall I walked out to my jeep and started my car up so I could run home to grab so work out clothes to wear too football practice, i tryed to make my way around all the kids that most like shouldnt even be driving because they sucked at it but finally I made it out of the parking lot an headed home hitting about 60 by the time i pulled in because I had to be back to the school with in 5 min. so i hurried and slipped on my hole sweats and t-shirt from freshman pe year that I had to cut into a tanktop to fit because it was way to small as a t-shirt and at lest i could look like a tool in it. haha thinking to myself I guess there is nothing wrong with being a tool when that pretty much what half the students were that went to high school so i throwed my book bag on my bed and grabbed a water bottle and filled it up full to the top so that I would be able to live and run through all the the corses the coach would throw are way becaue i have seen how football practice is an im not in any shape yet to go out there and do the crazy thing that the coach as them do im many just going out there to impress him with my running and catching but i cant do that very well if im dying on the floor about ready to cry haha. I looked at the oven clock I had to be back to the school in less then 3 mins so I hurried and grabbed my dads old football shoes and slipped them on and pushing the laces down in to them making sure I wouldnt trip on them and grabbing my freshly filled up water bottle I headed back out the down and shut it behind me making sure the puff ball wouldnt get out if he was around. By this time i time i was racing to the car so that i could make it back to school. slipping up in to the lather seat of my jeep i put the key in the key gage and gave it a little twist putting my arm around the over seat i turned my head just enough to see if i was about to hit anything backing out an then pulled away.

I made it back to the school just a little late but grabbing my water bottle I started to run acrossed the parking lot into the track flied and then catching up to the rest of the football kid well they were running their first lap running with them hoping know nobody noticed that I have should up late that wasn't like me to ever show up late to anything but as we started in for the third lap everybody have forgot that i even showed up late and were just all out of breath besides me i started to run a little faster and then faster and then faster then i noticed that the coach was taking notes on me so I started to run even fast just lapping and lapping every single one of them and making myself fell good then I saw April coming out in her tiny little cheerleading outfit that would make anybody mouth drop to the ground this made me want to run even faster to impress her so by this time my feet were on fire from running for so long and then i heard the coach yell "Okay boys bring it in, VERY impressive Jake!" So running in I smiled an looked of at April and she gave me a cute little one mouth smile and winked and me and then gave me a thumbs up babe! Then I ran up to the rest of the team still thinking about how pretty and amazing April was so once i caught up to the team the coach said good job jake that was some impressive running you had out there but now let sees see how the catching is yeah? so then he has all the boys spit up the throwers to one side and the catchers to the other side the throws just had to keep switching who they throw the ball to the the catcher had to catch very ball that came his way or the person that throw the ball and the person who caught the ball were put out of the game and not allowed to join in on the game tell the next round. The first round last a very long time we went on for hours throwing that ball and catching it tell finally there was only two catchers and two throwers left as well. Guess who were the last four guys standing, if you guessed on of them to be me you were right I must have been born a natural football player or something I could feel all the pressure coming up on me and when April got her cheer squad the structuring for me I could feel the pressure in getting stronger I thought my nervousness tense up into my arms and I felt me starting to catch the balls a lot slower but knowing that no matter what I would have to impress April I caught them all pressure was on and when I hear the guy sitting next to me ball drops the ground I've put my fist up in the air I had done it I feel like the s*** by now I had the hottest girl ever and I just won the first football training exercise and I was the new kid I was living with large and then I noticed that there was a little purple haired girl sitting on the benches staring at me with an angry look on her face it was emmy I totally forgot that I told her I would sit by her today at lunch I felt like the biggest dick I ditched her for April she said she was going to be my new best friend but I guess everything's different things I ran up to her trying to apologize "Emmy I'm so sorry I did not mean to ditch you she's like oh yeah you looked right at me then she said its alright I understand I would ditch me too if I had a girl like that around my little finger and then flipped your purple hair and walked away I tried to call out her but she was way too stubborn she just kept walking and the coach call me back. I ran back over the team to trian showing my large muscles that I felt like I had ever since when the exercise he said no son stop flirting with the girls get back to football practice yeah feeling stupid I said no coach I wasn't flirting there's only one girl for me as I stared over into you this right over April and leaking then looking back at him and he said omg girlz yeah that everybody's girl I said no she's my girl. then all the boys on the team said oh he got you coach..... the coach gave me a little smirk and said okay boys thats a enough for today and then we all picked up our work out bag and a few headed to the showers and the rest headed home but then the coach called me over, "hey jake i was very impresses with you today the team could use a hard worker llike you what do you say? me being crazy excited i said "yeah coach b's i would love to join to the team that would be the best ever!!" he said "okay son well now your on the team!" so then i turned around not beviieing what i just heard and I raced over to April making sure she saw that I just got asked to be on the football team I was so excited I could not believe it me Jake a football as I got over to April she wraps her arms around me give me a big hug and say good job babe I know you could do it and I said well talk because of you babe and she said oh how is that baby saying you gave me motivation you are the reason I want to even try out giving her a wink an her saying awh your too cute Jake and ending it with that cute little wink she likes to do! grabbing her I said I hope you come to everyone my football games she said of course I will I'll be cheering you on remember true leader me smiling and listen to her I said of corset you will! then her coach said k girls time to go get changed turning into april I said they're going to get changed you look freezing you better head in with them. she left me a little smirk and then she said because in Tucker lips and gave me a cold little kiss on the cheek and said k babe see you tomorrow text me pushing a small little light paper into my pocket. an pranced off with the other girls throwing her hair back an laughing. laughing with all the boys I said yes that's my girl headed back to our cars, I talked to my Jeep starting at the end in playing a key in the keyhole and watching the exhaust exhaust pipes then some raggedy boy the football team came and knocked on my window and said hey dude anyway you could give me a lift the nice guy and I said of course dude he hopped in my backseat crushing my food inside his butt down on my see it. he felt like he was showered before though. which bag for his dad to write out a protein bar and started stompping done leaving crumbs all over my seat and floor then asking me if I wanted a bite of it. chuckling I said I... I don't think so and he said its alright more for me putting up to his greasy lips that held a mustache above them then he pushed in the last bite of the protein bar and chewed on it not leaving a crumb left the size of my seat and floor. Then I asked him her so umm dude where do you even live He said just right up the street it's not very far I said really that's where I live then he played at the house right next to mine great I live by the stinky foot ball boy We pulled up to my house me hopping on my side papi I had said I grab my book bag and shut my door he said his as well so you live right next to me guess the new neighbor that I never met one next to me out my name then he has had hand and then putting my hand just leaving hi my names Jake then I return to the back of my car looking at the tailgate running out my water bottle in bag and headed in the house here in one more than a boy as he led maybe we can carpool tomorrow or something that would be fun we could be friends I answered back In my my sarcastic voice yeah that could be fun. Seeing my door behind me I walked in and I saw my dad sitting at the counter he said son what does it take you so on looking confused I said his dad I'm a new member the football team he stand up in shock and surprise and gave me the biggest smile and me and hug me congratulations I knew you could do it if you just put your mind to it and then I saw my step mom step behind the corner her saying hello sorry voice was very good that you're teaching your son violence violence is not always the best answer for everything my dad finally sending out for me for once and forever said oh no I think it's a great sport get fit and in shape and with friends I remember playing football my freshman, sophonmore, junior and senior years and it helped me become more with the school and make a lot more friends and giving me a little wink witch was weird for my dad he said right in front of even my step mom and it helped me get the ladies.I started to burst out laughing my ass off and said well thanks dad and then I started walking up to my room and he yelled up im proud of you son! I started smiling I havnt ever heard my dad say he was proud of me I swear this year couldnt have gotten any better my dad was happy with me and I was on the football team now I had friends now I was poplar nothing could be better then this my life was just great! I kicked my dads old shoes off that were a little small for me and kinda hurt my feet a lot but i jumped onto my bed and laid back on the bed and shut my eyes I couldnt beleive that my life was this great, but then I remembered Emmy I was a total dick to her and shes the reason that this was all possabile I felt so bad reaching down to my pocket I pulled out a small pick of paper unfolding it I read the name April winther I told forgot about emmy once agian and typed in aprils number and saved it with a ton of hearts next to it and typed her number in 765-864-8745 and sent her a cute little text saying hey babe guess who.

I thought they're looking at my phone for about 10 minutes until I saw her name pop up she texted back saying well I'm guessing is Jake with a huge when he pays I texted back of course that babe we had 20 conversations all night long until about midnight and then she said it's time for me to go to bed so I put away my phone and set alarm for the next morning laying there thinking of a plan on me April and high five myself for how amazing today was and then counting the sheep I finally fell asleep. my alarm clock went off in the morning I had it Dover I could not believe yesterday once l I hope today doesn't stepping onto a cold wood floor I left into the bathroom ready for the next day but not to be the big baby for I use the bathroom soap is the day before the water is still cold I took a quick shower still happy as ever braces see it again I jumped through few pairs of clothes on and head out the door again. day went pretty normal I saw a pro lot we ate lunch together I made a few friends I'm at April after class in washer class holding hands it won't really normal until after football practice when I got home I walked in the door instantly my smile turned to a sound I could hear my step mom screaming in her room crying her eyes out and my dad says what did you do I said I don't even know dad he said with the dog I said oh my gosh I musta been in such a rush and forgot to shut the door he said lot of stuff but then he said to tell your step mom not you might want to apologize she's crying her eyes out and has been all day I walked upstairs scared to death riding the bus and then finally got the door kaboom I thought it all hit me I felt terrible I walked in even tho I hated my step mom I walked in and said I am so sorry I am really sick and she said okay that means a lot more I cannot believe you be so irresponsible maybe you should be on the football team if this is how you're going to be asking then if you can enjoy it and I said no please you have no wonder you have no idea I love about him I'm going to look for your dog I hope that's alright she said of course it's not alright you lost my dog I feel terrible for she said just get out of my room and she shut the door and I headed outside to look for the dog. it took me about 5 hours to find the dark by the time I got home at 10 p.m. At night and I was exhausted I won't give her time she said thanks for finding my dog I opened my door looking down at my phone I have like 50 text messages from April and friends they're all asked me why I was looking in bushes an stuff I just laughed at them all and said guys I was looking for my step moms dog.