Hold On Tight | Teen Ink

Hold On Tight

April 5, 2012
By CallieCalifornia13 BRONZE, Rancho Cordova, California
CallieCalifornia13 BRONZE, Rancho Cordova, California
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you have writer's block, you took a wrong turn in your writing." ~Meh


Summary:

Lux: An honest, independent, know-it-all seventeen-year-old girl who can tell you when you're supposed to die. Death Teller.
Izzy: A spontaneous, outgoing, fun-to-be-around, also seventeen-year-old girl who can see underneath your skin. X-ray Seer.
Josh: Joshie may be Izzy's little brother, but he can read your mind at any given time. Mind Reader.
Sam: Dark, mysterious, expressionless Sam, at the age of eighteen, can make himself look seventy-five. Shape-shifter.
All of the Chosen Ones have special Abilities that make them so unique and valuable, that the Exilims will do anything and everything to get to them. They all share two Abilities. They are all telepathic and they can all fly in the sky. But what about the other four that they don't even know exist until the Exilims introduce some of them? What will they have to go through to keep the people that they love safe?


Callie W.

Hold On Tight


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Apr. 22 2012 at 1:49 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California
18 articles 0 photos 184 comments

Favorite Quote:
“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

This is really good, Callie! L-U-V it! (Sam..... shapeshifter..........18 years old.......hahahahaha) Write more! Can't wait to see the HG again! Remember, wear the tee shirt tommorrow!