Carcerem | Teen Ink

Carcerem

By Jujija GOLD, Brookline, Massachusetts
Jujija GOLD, Brookline, Massachusetts

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I wish to be something to someone"

Summary:

Carcerem, a prison far, far away from the main city, is found empty one night. All the prison guards have been killed- and the prisoners are no where to be found. Soon, mysterious things start happening around the town. People are found dead- and a new drug makes it's presence known.

Jujija

Carcerem

Jujija GOLD said...
on Apr. 28 2015 at 8:23 pm
Jujija GOLD, Brookline, Massachusetts

I actually published it on the kindle store! If you're interested~ amazon.com/Carcerem-Julia-Marusyk-ebook/dp/B00AUMZEFE

on Apr. 28 2015 at 4:30 pm
CNBono17 SILVER, Rural, South Carolina

Lego ergo sum (Latin—I read, therefore, I am)
The pen is mightier than the sword—unknown
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity—1 Timothy 4:12

Wow; this is fantastic. Are you going to keep it going? I'm wondering how a lot of it connects. The concept is great, but where are you going with it? I will definitely be looking for more :)

Jujija GOLD said...
on Apr. 15 2012 at 6:19 am
Jujija GOLD, Brookline, Massachusetts

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you enjoyed it. Keep checking back if you want, I'll add more chapters. And yes, I'll try to make it more proffesional. I'll look at your book too, if you wish so :)

on Apr. 15 2012 at 4:13 am
sherrinford SILVER, Hong Kong, Other

People die all the time.

I very much enjoyed this. Thank goodness it isn't some twisted fan fiction or some sloshy teenage romance thing or about 'Oh my gawd, I'm a hot vampire' stuff. 

Interesting topic. But you still need to improve your writing prose. Make it more, well, proffesional. Don't worry, it's only because we're all amateurs. But you'll grow out of it, quite soon, perhaps.

Could you read a book of mine too? And comment and rate it? It's called Two of a Kind.