Novus | Teen Ink

Novus

February 4, 2011
By asongaboutme, Lakewood, Ohio
asongaboutme, Lakewood, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Summary:

Camille Sanders was a seemingly average girl with above average grades, but one night her whole world comes crumbling around her. Sent off to a school for people "just like her" she meets the most unexpected people, and uncovers the true reason why she's there. Now with her new found band of misfits they all try to escape, but will they ever get out alive?


asongaboutme

Novus


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Feb. 12 2011 at 10:01 am
KellyAnnnn PLATINUM, Middle Island, New York
23 articles 1 photo 3 comments
Thank you and I can't wait to read more! :D

asongaboutme said...
on Feb. 12 2011 at 8:52 am
asongaboutme, Lakewood, Ohio
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments
thanks, i thought that too. I think I'm actually going to do a re-write of this story where it starts out that shes at the Academy instead of going through the process. & yeah of course i'll check out your story!

on Feb. 5 2011 at 10:30 pm
KellyAnnnn PLATINUM, Middle Island, New York
23 articles 1 photo 3 comments

Ok I wanna start off saying I really like your idea and I would love to read more :) but of course I have to add a little critique.

For starters, the story seemed to fly by.  Did everything go by that fast for a reason or is there a way you could stretch out the story by maybe adding some more dialogue or details in there? Just a suggestion. Also along with this, it felt like you repeated yourself a few times.  The Lucky Charms thing was good, I liked that, but it was so close together that it felt more like repetition than symbolism.

Now I really like the story so far but I have questions like is this all just a dream? Or why did Camille have to go to Chandler Academy? I want to read more and find out please post more soon :)

And would you mind reading my novel, Night Life... Derek's Story, and tell me what you think?  I'd really appreciate it :)