It Happened | Teen Ink

It Happened

By twpercy BRONZE, lansdale, Pennsylvania
twpercy BRONZE, Lansdale, Pennsylvania

“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not”

Summary:

this story is about first love and new ways. Sarahus (Sarah) hates small towns and has had a bunch of boyfriends in the past. none of them were like Jeremy. Jeremy understands her. will their love last?

twpercy

It Happened

on Aug. 2 2012 at 1:39 pm
KaylaAmy-Marie BRONZE, Wilsonville, New York

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open which open for us."

No offense but..? I went downstairs to get a water. When i got there, i got my water...

It sounds kind of silly.

Nessa13 GOLD said...
on Jan. 26 2012 at 7:54 am
Nessa13 GOLD, Charlestown, Indiana

"Love, but never fall in love, because things that fall get broken"
-Taylor Swift

I just finished the book.....I didn't like it. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean.I think that it didn't have the details that it needed, and it was choppy. It went by way to fast. Things were chaotic and confusing. I think that you could do better. I didn't like the ending. If she was pregnant, then she should have told Jeremy. She shouldn't have left town. The ending just annoyed me. Sorry):

Nessa13 GOLD said...
on Jan. 26 2012 at 7:46 am
Nessa13 GOLD, Charlestown, Indiana

-Taylor Swift

I just got finished reading the first chapter, and I think that it went a little to fast, and was to choppy. but it was good.

MeIsMe18 said...
on Jun. 11 2011 at 3:53 pm
MeIsMe18, Roswell, New Mexico

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

i really liked it i did but it's choppy where it goes from  one scene to the other , try to put more longer scenes. but other then that it's really good and the names stephen and damon reminded me of Vampire diaries to

on May. 13 2011 at 2:46 pm
Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
I really like your story a whole lot. It was very good to read, and I hope you keep on writng some more to some day. Good Job!! :)

on May. 11 2011 at 11:57 am
twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York

"Success comes to those who persist after all have given up. Which is why it is never crowded along the extra mile."

a little longer more gramically correct and it would've been perfect it was good tho reminded me of The Vampire Diaries and fyi vamps cnt get preggers