Adam's Journal | Teen Ink

Adam's Journal

By sraju, South Pasadena, California
sraju, South Pasadena, California

Summary:

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had sparkly blue eyes. Her hair was a dark blond color almost brown. Her face was incredible. She had freckles on her nose. She made my jaw drop. Literally, my jaw was hanging. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what she had said. Her face was mesmerizing. I couldn’t stop staring. Finally I said

“Uh, um, hi. Hello. My name is Adam Darude. Thanks for helping me. I’m new to this place. I just moved into my house yesterday.”
“Yeah, no problem. And I could tell you’re not from here. The way you talk, it’s different. I’ve lived here forever. I was born and raised in Omaha and I’ve never been anywhere else. Never been traveling before.”
“Hey would you mind showing me where the library is? I was trying to use the computer to find the local library.”
“Umm. Well ok, I’ve got time. Follow me.”

Sagar R.

Adam's Journal

This book has 1 comment.

HudaZav SILVER said...
on May. 21 2015 at 5:30 pm
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

I am loving this book so far! The plot, your writing style, the vivid characters.. keep it up! :) PS Could you possibly check out my book "The Art of Letting Go"? I'd appreciate it!