Teen Super Heroes: The Beginnings | Teen Ink

Teen Super Heroes: The Beginnings

By Jlp0719 BRONZE, Mableton, Georgia
Jlp0719 BRONZE, Mableton, Georgia

"Fire is catching !" And if we burn,you burn with us!" - From Mockingjay by Katniss

Author's note: X-Men, Avengers , Spider-man ,and all the comics like those played a part in what I thought this book should be.

These chapters are the first drafts, these are also written in the style of most of James Patterson's novels

(Josh)
Me and my friends are walking down the bright street across from the theater. Zoey and me are holding hands. Let me tell you a little about us. First there's me, Josh, 15 years old and I love having fun and joking around. I am someone who takes charge when things go bad, anythang you dish out I can give back. Then there is my wonderful girlfriend Zoey. She's just 15, fun to be around, but kind of slow, like all girls. While she might be slow, she is a tough one ,and

she has this dream about flying. Then there is Shania, but she wants to be known as Shyle. She's 15 and she's like me, but is also shy and she is also one of my good friends. But when her friends are in trouble there's a fire in her eyes and she stands up for them. Then there is her boyfriend, Ryder, he's 16 and can get mad at Shyle easily. He's some rich kid ,who knows fencing and can get whatever he wants. There is also my older friend Travis, he's 21. He introduced Ryder and Shyle. He always try to give us advice when we need it, and he's always so flexible when it comes to helping us out.

(Josh)

We're walking down the street coming from the new Spider-man move "That movie was awesome !" yells Shyle while we are coming out the movie.

"I wonder if that could really happen?" says Zoey while she's twirling her hair around her finger.

"Your stupid if you think that could really happen" snaps Ryder.

I speak up and say" Chill out dude she was joken." Travis starts laughing and says "teenagers".

"Lets cut next to the old hospital to get to T-rods truck quicker" says Ryder.

" I don't know", I start to say " I have a bad feeling bout this."

"Let's just go." says Zoey as she runs dragging me along.
We cut through the dark ally next to the old abandoned hospital. It has been abandoned for five years, but the lights still work and it still has all the hospitals old equipment in it. Then right as we turn into the ally a door clicks then BOOM!!!!

(Ryan)

"Wait. Stop them! STOP THOSE KIDS !!!" we hear a man shout as we run from the store.

"That was easy." says Jake. Jake is 23, he's the one that gets the beer and drugs for this gang. He's been to jail making him by far the toughest and strongest out of us.

"Yea it was so easy," "That it wasn’t fun "says Billy and Jean. They are 15 year old teenage twins, Billy being a boy and Jean being a tomboy girl. They can be really annoying with finishing each others sentences. They might get on my nerves ,but they are tough and valuable members of this gang.

"Yea ,Kristina, what’s up with that usually you give us a challenge." says Madison. She's the youngest of the gang at only 13. In fact, the only reason she's in the gang is because I kinda like her and talked Kristina into it, but man can she get fired up.

I speak up and say "Guys stop nagging her she did get us over $10,000 ." I’m 15 and second in command in the gang. I’m always the one with the cool head in the group.

"Thank you Ryan," says Kristina. She's 17 years old, hot and the leader of the gang. She has a charge round her and she acts like the earth is at her command.

"Stop talking and run before we get caught!" snaps Matthew. He might be only 14 but if you saw him you would swear he is 20. He’s always loud and has something to say. He always just wants to steal stereos and music.

"Now lets cut through this ally to get away from any tags."

"Sure" "Whatever" says Billy and Jean. While we were going down the ally my eyes caught hers, then when I was bout to talk to her somethang fell from the sky.

(Kristina)
My eyes pop open; while, I slowly raise" What the **** was that !“I start to yell "RYAN" but I stop myself from saying it "He can't know I care,' is what I have to remind to myself. So instead I go to Billy and Jean. I kick them and yell "You two wake up and go wake up Ryan, Jake and Matthew so we can leave,"

"What bout Madison," says Jake brushing himself off.

"O yea her" I say to him with poison in my voice.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" yells Matthew.

" I don't know." says Jake

I hear police sirens in the distance.

“I don’t know and I don’t care cause we need to leave NOW !!!!!!" I yell.

(Travis)
*Cough* *Cough* I jolt up before my eyes are fully open, they are filled with dust. I don’t know what happened ,but I know it was something bad. I yell out, "JOSH! SHYLE ! RYDER! ZOEY ! Are you guys okay ?" Shyle,Ryder and Josh all

say “Yea.“ Josh sees Zoey laying down not saying anything.

Then Josh yells "Zoey ZOEY!! ANSWER ME !!!" He gets up and runs over to her body and start shacking it. Then she slowly starts to move and Josh hugs her.

She mumbles "What happen ?"

Josh replies "I don't know."

I speak up and say "We need to leave NOW, before something else happens.” We all climb into my truck and drive off. While we were driving off I could have sworn that I saw seven people running the other way.

(Ryan)

I'm sitting with my girl friend, her sister, her boy friend , and our older friend. We are all suppose to be around 15,except me and Travis we are 16 and 21, but if you looked in here you would swear we were a group of 20,and 30 year old all very muscular and good looking. We are all suppose to be at school or work, but we all became ill and for some reason we came here, to the old hospital next to an ally where, over a week ago, we were all knock out by something, we don’t know what.

"How did this happen." says Josh as he kicks a bucket across the room.

"I don't know" says Shlye(what ever happened it some how made her look even better) “all I remember is having a stomach ache and a strange urge to come back here ,then," she stops talking.

"Then you woke up and you were like this." says Zoey.

"I think that’s what happened to all of us," says Travis. He was big before but know he's over 7 feet tall and his muscles are the size of five bricks.

"What are we gonna do bout are families, says Josh“We cant go to them like this.“

“Why cant we ?” asked Zoey.

”Because” Travis starts to explain” we don’t know what happened and we don’t wanna put anyone in danger.”

I say "I know what he have to do.”They all stand there silent, looking at me “We have to get all our money out of every where we have it and hide here ; until we know what all happened."

Shyle yells "I DON'T WANNA STAY HEAR!!!"then,the weirdest thing ever happened. She shot fire out of her eyes.

(Madison)

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED" I yell flabbergasted. Okay so we were at our hide out after we all got knocked out by something. We got the money ran back here and just done our normal stuff for a week. We were all just planning our next gig ,but then we all fell out on the floor and when we woke up.

"Hey sexy get up" I heard Ryan call across from the room. So I look in the mirror and I looked better than Kelly Kelly. So we were sitting around talking bout what might have happen and then Bill and Jean leaned up against the mirror ,Billy probably to hit on me and Jean to rag on me for my looks, the frame chaste iron frame shattered.

(Shyle)

"WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!" I yell "Ryder LOOK OUT !!!!" I try to yarn him but its too late the fire hits him, but at the last second he makes a shield and the fire bounces off and goes towards Josh and Travis, Travis flips ,bout 4 feet in the air ,out of its way onto the back on the chair he was sitting in. "JOSH WATCH OUT !!!!!" He turns screams

"HOLY!!!" but it's to late it hits him.

Zoey cries "No Josh WHY HIM ?!?!!"The smoke clears but he is unharmed. He’s just not unharmed, he has LIGHTING going around him. I slid down in my chair, put my head in my hands and beg

" Can someone PLEASE tell me what is happening.“

Travis gets off the back of his chair. “Lets just calm down and think bout what’s going on.” We just stand there and on Travis’ radio we here.

“ It was conformed by NASA that last week it was a mediator that landed in the city yesterday. They say ‘ We saw it coming down and we sent a team after it, but when we got there it was gone.’ Scientist say it most likely shattered after words due to the it cooling down in the atmosphere.” We just stand there with our mouths open looking at each other.

Matthew)

I stand there speechless, Billy just shatter the iron frame of the mirror. “WHAT DID YOU DO !?!” Jean yells Billy

“ I don’t have a clue,” says Billy.

“Look at your hand,” says Madison, with a shock look on her face. “ It’s IT’S” Billy begins to stutter ,but Jean says “Diamond.” Kristina runs over there “WHATS GOING ON !!!”

"Okay okay lets calm down" Jake says trying to make scene of it all. Jake hasn't been the same since that night in the ally; he has become bluish and his skin is getting rocky. I point my hand at Kristina to ask what she thinks but that a large sound pulse came out of me and came straight towards her.

"LOOK OUT !" I yell but right before it hits her a wall of earth comes up to block it and lightning came out of her hand and went towards Ryan but an armor of ice came and shielded him. At the very moment Jake yelled out

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!" and we all look at him. His skin is like rock and he is bigger than anyone I have ever seen. He is also dark blue.

(Josh)

"So...... we have super powers." I say

"You do but I don't and My back itches !!!" says Zoey. I go over to scratch it

"Its okay we just might not know it yet." I say to her trying to cheer her ,"but you did get even more beautiful. I didn't know that could happen." That makes her smile; while I'm scratching her back something comes out of my hand and makes her shirt and necklace explode, shards go everywhere. Every one rushes over to see if she’s okay. Her shirt is gone, but there isn’t a scratch on her. More than that, wings pop out of her back; while everyone is staring at her wings my eyes are pointed down ward. She notices and give me a a naughty smile.

"I know what you thinking and you should know better" she says, but the weird thing is its in my mind

(Ryder)

"We need no find what all the mediator did to us before we do anything else," I say.

"Well," says Shyle " I can shot fire out my eyes and can make force fields."

"Wait, when did you find out that one," asks Travis.

Shlye starts to explain, “When Zoey’s necklace exploded it sent some shards at me, but at the last second a field came up and guarded me." She finished speaking. Then Travis continues,

"Ok ,well so far I know that it made me an acrobatic," he says while throwing scalpels at a wall,

"And an expert marksman," says Josh "Cause all those scalpels are in the same spot pretty much." "And I" Josh continues" I can absorb ,shot out ,and transfer energy.“

I speak up and say "I can make weapons and armor.“ I say ; while making knives for Travis

to throw.

“And Zoey here,” Shyle starts to talk “has wings and tough skin”

“So, what are we going to do?” asks Josh.

“Sooooooo nothing," Zoey flies up in the air" We will be super heroes."

(Jake)

"I'M BLUE" I start yelling" I AM FRICKING BLUE WHY AM I BLUE.“

Bill and Jean starting singing “Your blue bumomdiabombom.” I get up and start throwing stuff at them; out on no where Ryan freezes me ,all but the head. While he is doing that Madison comes over and whispers softly and seductively

"Calm down big boy, there’s no reason to be mad, I think blue is sexy." For some reason this starts calming me down. Kristina stands up and says “What happened to all of us ?”

“ I'm blue, have rocky skin, and my strength is even greater then before.” I say ,shattering the ice I was in. Billy says," My skin is diamond. “And mine is Ruby.” says Jean.

“I can shot ice, and I have this ice armor stuck on me,” says Ryan.

Kristin says “ I can control the earth and shot lighting.”

Matt is in the corner listing to Nickleback “I can shot sound waves that hurt people,” he yells so he can hear him self.

“My seductive level is up a bunch” says Madison with a smile. She blows a kiss towards Ryan but fire comes out. Ryan ducks and says “ Yea and you have fire powers.

"You know what we are gonna do." We all look at Kristina she has the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on her face "Become super criminals. All of gasp, except Matt he just opens a couple tops, and says “Anyone want one?”

(Travis)

"Well first we have to get costumes so we wont put our families in harms way," I say still confused that Zoey would say this.

"You idiot," Ryder starts talking " There's no way people will know its us."

"Your the idiot ,Honey ," says Shyle " We all reconfigured each other so who is to say other people wont."

"Well first we need to make it look like we all died,' Josh says and everyone looks at him in shock

"What?' he ask "Don't you think our families would be looking for us," Shyle, " he continues "Once we get everythang out of it blow up Travis's truck and push off the cliff ,Ryder, Make some skeletons to put in it.”

“Why do we need to take everything out of my truck ?” I ask

“So we can have all your sound equipment and fix this place up a little bit.”

“Okay.” I say with a sigh.

," Now" Zoey says with the a big smile "its time to go out and make some costumes.”

I speak up" Dang it man, I really liked that truck." We all laugh.

Madison

"What do super criminals ? " I ask.

"Yea‘ says Ryan" we already can steal just about anythang we want so what do you mean super criminals ?"

Kristina stands up making a pillar to make herself higher than the rest of us "I mean the big stuff : Fort Knox, the national treasury all the big stuff."

"Your insane if you think we'll still work for you with all we can do now," I say while my hands light up with fire.

"I don’t think you’ll work for me. You’ll work with me," she says "We'll all work together as one unit." She lowers her self down to the ground "So what do you all say."

Everyone is silent for a minute.

“Fine, I’ll help you.” says Ryan.

Then I gust I will too,” I say. Kristina give me a death stare.

Billy says “ If Madison’s going, then I’m gonna go.”

“We’ll Billy cant do anythang with out me so I guess I’ll come,” says Jean.

Jake sits there; he looks Kristina dead in the eye for a minute before he says

"Don't worry, if anyone stand up against us, he pauses for a minute “ I’ll kill them.” He starts laughing

Written by a friend. Shyle is based off of her ,and she wanted to write it,so I let her.

(Shyle)

It’s been about a month since the accident and we were standing round talking. I started to feel something that I never felt, Ryder knew something was wrong by looking at my face.

"Shyle, what's wrong?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder,

"I don't know, Ryder." I started to feel pain in my stomach, I closed my eyes and then opened them slowly. Ryder looked at me weird, "Shyle.." I saw my hands and everything else on me. Ryder backed up in to Travis and I knew something was wrong, But I couldn't understand why? "Shyle, Where are you?" Josh said

"I'm right here, I'm in fount of Ryder.“ Then I realized that I had turn invisible.

(Ryan)

We just decided that we will become a super gang,but that’s not what’s on my mind.

Which one do I chose. Madison or Kristina. The new girl that means allot or Kristina the girl that I I cheated on with my girl friend with, in her own bed. Heck the whole reason Madison is here is cause of what I said to Kristina bout her. I can still remember the pain on her face when I said that if she didn’t let her join I would leave the gang.

The whole reason she made the gang was cause of what we did that day. She was her best friend and I was her boy friend but that didn’t stop us we went ahead with it any way. Then after that we mugged an old lady and robbed a 7\11. That's the day this gang The Danger Bangers were born, and I don’t regret it, not a bit.

(Shyle)

Ryder looked at me, I saw his green eyes spark a little. I rose my hand to his face and gently touched his cheek, His eyes opened wide and said "Shyle, your there?“

" I am. I can see everyone but they can't see me."

"OK so your invisible, to everyone." Josh said

“No duh, Sherlock." I said to Josh but still Looking into Ryder eyes. I back away to the spot I was at and I tried to think what could I do to get back to normal. All of a sudden Ryder's arms wrapped around me I looked at him as he said

"Don't you ever do that again, Shyle."

"I promise I won't Ryder....Te amo Ryder." and as I said it he kissed me like he never did before.

(Zoey)

“We have to come up with super hero names!” I yell excitedly It’s been over a month since that space rock thingy hit us. During that month we’ve been training our powers, but we’ve changed even more. My Joshie ,who’s hair was brown now a hint orange, his costume is like Gohans from Dragon Ball Z,but its black and gold. My sister ,who’s hair was blond is now filled with red stripes all through out it, her costume is a combination of The invisible girl and spider women. Travis’s hair ,that was brown, now has spots of pure white. His costume is the assassins from assassin’s creed, but dark red and black. Ryder’s hair is pure black with blotches of a deep green. His costume is a just a trench coat with a a sword wilt at his side. My hair went from a blond and black mix to blond,back,bright red and green mix. My costume is a leather hoodie with holes for my wings, and white snake skin pants. All of our costumes are knife and bullet proof , thanks to Ryder.

“So,” Joshie starts to talk, he has got so handsomer and his voice much deeper since then,” when is our first patrol ?” he asks Travis, him and Travis have taken the leadership roles.

“Well with Shania’s new power she needs to stay and see if she has any other powers.”

“NO FAIR,” sister starts to protest.

Ryder says “ I’ll stay with her, she needs to train her force fields better anyway.”

“Ok then it’ settled Travis, me ,and Zoey will go next Tuesday, and yall” he turns to sister and Ryder “will go the week after next.”

“Ugh what about our super hero naaaamess” I say know it drives Joshie wild when I talk like that.

“Well I’m gonna go with ‘Charge’ cause of my powers” says Josh.

“I’ll be ‘Supergirl96’ ,and Ryder will be the’ Player.” says my sister.

“I have no idea what my name could be.” says Travis

I say “ What bout that nick name that only Ryder calls you ‘T-rod’ and I’ll be “Max Z.”

“Ok now that, that’s settled lets watch TNA Impact.” says Joshie.

“YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” we all cheer.

( Billy)

“ So were super criminals now.” says Jake I’m still not used to his blue rock skin, but who am I to talk me and my sister can turn our skin into diamond and ruby.

“You know what we need.” says my sister “Super criminal names” I finish her sentence

“Why" says Matthew, he hasn’t change in the month since what ever happened to us just became huge.

“I agree with him, it'll be fun,” says Madison. Now she has changed she’s become at least 20x as good looking as she was,and her black hair turned a strange purple color.

“Oak's I’ll guess I’ll be ‘Chiller’ since iceman is already taken,” said Ryan, the only thing that has changed about him is that he is cover with ice armor.

“Diamond” I say “ And Ruby,” me and my sister say leaning back to back. We haven't changed much just that our hair went from black to gold.

“I’ll be ‘Destiny’ cause I can control every thing,” says Kristina. She hasn’t change just gotten taller.

So I’ll be ‘The Songster’ for obvious reasons” he says with a smile.

“ And I’ll be ‘Crusher” says Jake with an evil laugh. I'm thinking his change is getting to his brain.

We stole all the stuff to make jackets for us. On the front we put our super criminal names, and on the back we have “The Ultra Danger Banger”

“ YO THE FIGHTS ON” yells Matthew

“O I forgot” I say and we all run over to the

(unknown person)

*one month later*

“During the past month there have been what some people are calling super heroes protecting the Georgia . The police say that they have no idea where they came from ,but they are thankful for their help. On the other side of that there is a gang called ‘Ultra Danger Bangers’ that have been going around and terrorizing the stat and other states around it. The police don’t know if this gang has anything to with the teen age gang ‘The Danger Bangers’.

In other news the meteor that hit down town over two months ago has not been found yet. Scientist are starting to think that the appearance of these super powered beings and the meteor are linked together

We have an interview with one of the super heroes let go to it now

‘First off what’s your name’

‘My name is ‘Charge’ said the man.

’Why are you defending the people here’

“Cause God made it for me to get these powers I’m doing the right thing with them’ he continued

‘And as soon as me and the team figure out what we will do we will go after this gang.’

“You heard it here first folks.’ Now what happened when a scared elephant finds it’s way into a china shop ? Find out after the break.

*click*

AHHAHAHAHAHA they have NOO idea what’s coming. They think with their little group of super heroes that it’ll all be okay, and that this CHILDISH gang is there biggest problem,haahahahha they don’t know that death. Is in the shadows AHAHAHHAHAHA

(Madison)

“You heard it here first folks.’ Now what happened when a scared elephant found it’s way into a china shop ?Find out after the break.

I gasp as I look at the man who was just on the TV.

That's the same guy who ,a year ago, was my world. Who a year ago introduced me to Ryan and his girlfriend. Who nine months ago almost killed Ryan for cheating on his best friend. Who eight months ago had his heart broken by me. Who eight months ago broke my heart by moving on.

Eight months ago is when I joined the gang.

One of my fav lines is in this chapter.

(Player/Ryder)

I'm breathing heavily. He's coming from every angle. Each time I go to attack I have to block. "RAAAAAAAAH." He comes like a bolt of lighting that's on fire from my side. I make a shield and bring it up ,but he is already jumping over it. "HHHHHHAAAAAAAAA." He yells and an energy blast comes out at me knocking me down. I go to pull my sword ,but he stands on my wrist and I can't move. "MATCH!!!!!!" T-Rod calls,as he stands up from his set in this old hospital. On the outside it still looks the same,but on the inside it is totally different. We have torn out most of walls, and we only have the bottom floor,the basement,and the top two floors left. This gives us more room to train. "Good match, Player,"says "Charge" helping me up"But you have to learn how to read or find the weaknesses like me or T-Rod." "Let's show them what you mean." T-Rod says. "YO GIRLS IT"S FIGHT TIME." Charge yells to Max Z and SuperGirl69. When they fight it's like poetry,violent energy,and knife filled poetry. "Okay you ready ?" asks T-Rod "Yea." says Charge. They start. They stand their walking around from a couple minutes.T-rod goes for the first strike,but as is excepted Charge blocks,but T-Rod attacks again from the opposite angle ,but Charge see's it coming again. T- Rod goes to through his knives,but the alarm goes off. Charge smiles and says,"Come on Max Z,lets go to work." They fly off and T-Rod gives a sigh,almost of relief.

During this chapter a charterer stArTs tO tAlK lIkE tHiS. That means that his voice is suppose to sound twisted.

(Soundster/Matt)

"THIS IS BULL ,DESTINY!!!" I yells.

"Yea" says Diamond,"we've been doing ten times more jobs. "But we are hardly getting anymore money than before." Ruby finishes.

"Are all of you THAT big of FOOOOLLSS!!! We just dont need money ,we need POWER,"Destiny says,when she says this lightning dashes around her. " And how do we get power ?" she asks.

"By FEEEAaaaRRR." says Crush. The incident has done more to him then just gave him powers,it has mad him border line insane.

"YEESSS," yells Destiny "So that's why we are doing smaller job to get the people to fear us.

"But what bout these super heroes ? Wont they stop us ?" asks Chiller,he has become cooler with the idea of ice armor that he was before. Destiny goes to say something ,but Heartbreaker runs in and say, "I know who one of the heroes is !!!!!!!!!!"

(Max Z/Zoey)

Me and Charge are flying to the place where the crime is going on. I'm so excited, this is the first time me and him have went off on a mission by ourselves.

"Stay behind me when we get there, I don't want you to get hurt." N.S. thinks to me."

Come on," I start to think back " I'm super tough and I can fly what can happen?"

"You might be a super girl ,but your still my girl ,and I wont let anything bad happen to you." He thinks back to me.

"AWWWWW Joshie your so swweeeeett." I think ;while I fly over and kiss him. "Now let's stop this robbery." I say and then zoom down to the store.

"WAIT DON"T" Charge starts to yell,but it's to late.

(Chiller/Ryan)

Heartbreaker is still standing there ,breathing heavily. Every is still speechless by what she just said.

"What do you mean that you know who one of the heroes is ?" Destiny asks her.

"How can you know." Diamond starts " Who one of the heroes is ? " Ruby finishes

"I say him,"Charge" or what ever,on the TV and I recognized his face." Heartbreaker says.

ThEen wHo iSSS it tHHhhEenn ????" asks Crush

"Josh my ex,the one that I dated before Chiller asked me to join." she replies.

If he is one of them,and I saw her in that ally also that means......

"Shania is also one." I say

"WHAAAATTT?!?!?!?!?" Destiny yells. "Why do you think that."

"I saw her that day,in the ally, she was right across from us before the incident happened."

"You hear that ,Destiny,you could have stole your ex best-friend's boyfriend again," says Soundster with I smirk on his face.

"SHHHHHUUUUUUTTT UUUPPPPP"Destiny yells and lunges at Soundster. I freeze her ,but she breaks out. Diamond,and Ruby jump grab her arms and put her on her knees

"Let's calm down and remember what our goal is," I say " To become rich and rule this place." I yell and raise a glass. Everyone cools down and grab there glasses, and we have a toast.

(Max Z/Zoey)

Three robbers two unarmed one with a shotgun. The gun goes off and hits me before I even know whats happening. The shot sent me hurling into a light pole. The pole hits me right between the wings, that sends me falling into the ground. Because of my skin and super strength I am hardly hurt, I try to get up,but when I lift my head I see their get away car,a blue 96 mustang,it hits me at full speed. This hurts and makes me barley conscious,if you saw me you would have swore that I was dead. They try to drive off,but I see a red streak dash over and destroy their car. The two that were unarmed try to run ,but the get knocked out by black energy blast. I look up and I see Josh. Well he wasn't Josh,nor was he the Charge,he was rage in it's purest form.

My fav chapter. I love this one so much that... wait spoiler :)

(Rage /Charge)

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I see her get shot and get hit by the car. My eyes start to glow,the lighting around me turns red and moves faster and faster around me. An energy fills my body. I have only felt this one other time,when I found out Ryan cheated on Shania. The only thought that went through my head was they hurt Zoey. He dared to shoot her. They dared to hit her with a car. Now they are going to pay. First shot the tires and engine of the care. Then I take out the two unarmed ones quickly,but painfully,but with the armed one I am going to have fun with this. He tries to run."Your not going ANYWHERE." I yell at him,while I blow up the car. He turns around and tries to shoot me,but I'm at him before he can even raise the gun."We wont be needing this." I say with an evil smile as I toss the pathetic gun aside. "Please don't."he starts to beg. I don't listen,and I punch him in the gut. He goes down,with eas. I pick up this poor excuse of a person and start devastating his face with punch after punch. With each one I feel stronger and stronger. "Stop it SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP." I barley hear Zoey,but all it does is make me angrier. "Your still alive ,good. Now I'm gonna finish this." I fill my hand with all the rage and power in my body and prepare to kill them for hurting her. Right as I bring my hand to his face Zoey comes up and kisses me, and my rage melts away. My lighting turns back to normal and my eyes stop glowing. I look around and start crying " What have I done."

(Crash/Jake)

"So we know who some of the heroes are,so what are we gonna do bout it?" asks Soundster.

"KiLl tHeM and DesTrORrrYYy them haahaah." I say

Everyone stays silent,and look at me. Look at them looking at me,they think I'm crazy ,and you know what they are right.

" I don't know, that seems." Dangerous to come out and do." says Diamond and Ruby .

"But," Chiller starts to speak " we could lead them out and then destroy them."

Destiny sits there wondering what to do.

Heartbreaker jumps and grabs Chillers arm and says "Thaaatt's a great idea."

Destiny give her a look of death. Ha she thinks she is fooling everyone,but I know how she feels.

"How are we gonna draw them out." asks Ruby.

"EeeaAAssYYy" I say. Everyone stairs and me "StttAArrrTTt CCcccRRuuusSShhHHiiIng Hotlanta ahahahah."

Destiny stands up and says "Then it's decided we will plan then kill those Teen Super Zeroes."

(T-rod/ Travis)

"What happened" I ask as "Charge" and "Max Z" came in. Z's wing was injured and "Charge just had this look on his face.

"We went to that robbery,"Charge starts to say"And Max Z got shot, and hit by a car and I........" He stops and looks down.

Max Z says"He went berserk he almost killed the one who shot me.

Charge looks at me"I don't know what happened all I thought was that Zoey was hurt and I felt something that I only felt once before,but this time it controlled me ,and my powers."

"Just continue with your training and we'll find out later." I say,because I have no other solutions.

Supergirl96 comes up "Come on bro lets go watch some TV."

Player comes up to me later on that day asks "What are we going to do ?"

"I don't know," I start to tell him" We both know that he is the most powerful out of us,and the best fighter."

"Don't forget that he keeps on getting stronger with all his training" Player reminds me.

Yea" I agree with him.

"So what do we do ?" he asks.

"Let's just keep and eye on him and keep Max Z safe." Charge comes rushing in," We need to go to Atlanta NOW," he says.

This alarms me and Player " Why ?" we both ask.

"Cause it's being destroyed by 'The Ultra Danger Bangers."

We all rush out of the Hospital and go our ways to Atlanta.

These last two chapters are much better than the other ones.

(Heartbreaker)
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" Crush yells as he smashes the electronic billboards around Atlanta's Capital building.
“Wear are your super heroes now,HUH, why aint they saving you?!!" Destiny yells as she uses her earth powers to toss cars up into in the air, and her lightning to blow them up.
Diamond and Ruby are breaking into stores.
Soundster is tearing up the police station, and Chiller is freezing any cops that try to stop us. We are all doing our jobs except me; I’m only blasting my fire around the people so they will run away and not get hurt.
The mayor comes running out of the capital. “HEARTBREAKER GET THE MAYOR!!!” Kristina yells, and I blast my fire at him, but right before it hits him it gets absorb by no other than Charge.” Nice save, you haven’t changed a bit since last time." I tell him
"What are you talking bout I don’t know you?" he tells me.
"AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW you don’t recognize me do you Josh?" I ask him giving the smile that he loved so much.
"Madison? Is that you?" I nod my head. I point at Destiny and Chiller
"And those two are Ryan and Kristina or as you know them Shania's cheating ex and the girl he cheated on with."
Look like they are having trouble with Ryder and Shania.
I look at Billy and Jean; they are fighting Zoey, Josh’s replacement for me.
I look at Jake, he is fighting Travis, one of Josh’s older friends.
I look over my shoulder and see Matt running twords Josh and me.
He looks like he just got hit by a truck. "But how did this happen??" he asks me
"Same way it happened to you I guess. Me and the gang were just running from a job went down an ally something knocked us out and latter that week we were like this."
“But why did you join the gang?” he ask me.
“LIKE YOU CARE,NOT EVEN A MONTH AFTER WE BROKE UP YOU WERE WITH THAT GIRL OVER THERE !!!!” I yell at him while launching a giant fire ball.

I had this ending in my head since I started to write this book.

I’m fighting a guy called Soundster and doing my best to also fight my ex.
Normally there’s two wouldn’t stand a chance against me, but I am still trying to get over the bomb shell just dropped on me. The Soundster guy launches a sound wave attack at me, I dodge it at knock him down by launching a blast straight into his solar plexus. Madison, or her villain code name Heartbreaker, keeps launching fireballs at me and I keep absorbing them. She tries to attack me with a fiery punch, but I go (Charge/Josh)
My first girlfriend, the one that tore out my heart. She is standing right in front of me, as a member of the super gang me and my friends have been trying to stop, and has just launched a fire ball at me I absorb it with no difficulties.
I look over and see Supergirl96 fighting Destiny, her old best friend and the girl who tired to steal her boyfriend. Lighting is coming straight at her, but she blocks it with a force field, and shot her fire eyes back at her; these are stopped by a wall of earth.
Player is fighting Chiller, the cheating scumbag ex of his girlfriend. Chiller tries to freeze him ,but Player makes a shield. He retaliates with a slash of a claymore, which is stopped by a piece of ice coming off of Chiller armor.
Max Z is fighting Diamond and Ruby, two members of the gang that I don’t know. These two look like they are made out of the precious stones that they are named after. The keep trying to knock my girlfriend down by hitting at her with clubs, that the stones on their arms have made, but Max Z uses her speed to dodge and then attack.
T-rod is fighting Crush, a blue rocky guy that I also don’t know. Crush rushes straight at him, but T-Rod uses he great agility to move out of the way, he tries to throw a knife at the base of his neck, which would paralyze most people ,but it just bounces off of his skin.
under it and kick her straight in the chest, sending her flipping on top of the Soundster guy.
Some how we have all got in to the Georgia Dome under the big screen. We continue fighting, when I hear a snapping above my head. It looks like T- Rod hears it too ,because we both yell at the same time “ MOVE OUT OF THE WAY !” The whole team jumps backwards. The giant TV screen above the Dome falls right in the spot where we were standing, and for all we know it killed the Ultra Danger Bangers.
Everything goes pitch black, they only reason I know Zoey is by my side is because she is holding onto me. Piercing red eyes appear right above a shadow smile. There is complete silence until we hear a shadowy and decrypted voice,hat never should, sing the old bedtime song.
"Hush little baby don’t sat a word daddies gonna buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird don’t sing, daddies gonna buy you a diamond ring and if that diamond ring don’t shine this whole world will become mine! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA.'"
END OF BOOK ONE