Reflected | Teen Ink

Reflected

May 3, 2011
By DarkenedSparrow, Tempe, Arizona
DarkenedSparrow, Tempe, Arizona
0 articles 4 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The Key To Your Passion Is To Never Give Up."


Summary:

Nicholas Lee was always unhappy with the circumstances in his life. His father is into the realistic part of life. His mother dislikes life all together. His little brother is the only one who is unaware of what is going on around him. Nicholas always felt trapped by his family...and it is (in his mind) proven when his parents move him away from the only home he knew to live closer to his school. Nicholas, traumatized already, is the first to run into the home after being dropped off and he locks himself in his room. However, there is a mirror. He leaned against it, reflecting on how fast the decision was made and how fast his life went into a downward tailspin. When he looks into the mirror---who is he staring at? Himself---or someone else? Throughout this story of self-question, he wonders who he really is---and could he be stronger than how he is acting? He needs some kind of guidance.


Kayla R.

Reflected


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Feb. 7 2012 at 8:48 am
DarkIsThyThought BRONZE, Shishpipkabibble, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
I think I know enough of hate- to say that for destruction ice- is also great- and would suffice.

It seemed to be a rather exceptional book, but it failed in grasping my attention. proceed on with your writing, for you may become more advanced.