My Messed-Up Life (or something along those lines) | Teen Ink

My Messed-Up Life (or something along those lines)

By Celiaaaa..., Baltimore, Maryland
Celiaaaa..., Baltimore, Maryland

"Life's a random pool of awesomeness, if you want to join, you have to jump off on the high-dive" - Me

Summary:

Emilie sneered at me and turned to Adrian with a smile bright enough to light up the whole of Broadway. "Omigosh! Adrian? Is that you? What a cowinkie-dink!" she squealed, putting a hand on his and laughing. I stiffed a giggle at her lame word and looked to the blackboard, finding the Homeework section and starting to copy it. "What are you laughing at, Avalon? Too giddy cos a guy talked to you?" Emilie laughed, holding up her dainty palm for a highfive that she never got in return. Adrian just sat there looking at her with a confused look.

Can you belive her, Savannah?

Yeah, she's so spoiled!

You're way better than her.

Oh, thank you... wait... YOU'RE TELEPATHIC?! I whirled around in my seat to face Adrian, my eyes huge with the thought of him being telepathic, but he just winked at me and went back to copying the homework. I stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out if what just happened was real... did Adrian really just talk in my mind? Or was I just going loopy?

Mika K.

Regs_the_Shorty GOLD, Frankfort, Illinois

There are people who finish what they start and.....

LOVE IT!!!! My name is Regan but obviously its spelled differently :/ but I'm in my schools glee club too!!!!!!

D.B.Kinkers BRONZE,
Post more! It's awesome!

FunFace GOLD said...
FunFace GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

"Z is for zed which is for fred which is for harry potter which is for couldron, DUH" -My friend and I

can you post the rest please and thank you

CrazyWriter GOLD, Lorton Station, Virginia

"Once you have given up on the most important thing in your life, you begin to die, because then, you gradually lose your true self"~Hana Kimi
"Someone who can lie to themself. . . is lonely, and in pain"~Hana Kimi

I aboslutely love this! Its SOO FUNNY!! i feel like Savannah . in the 1st chap. when they were talking and she was likeWait your telepathic! i  was laughing so hard i almost cried! only 2 bad things i see1) the title-- i love the story but i just dont think the title matches the story,maybe i should wait till later but right now idont see the title and the story matching2) i thought it moved a little too fast, i mean i probably wouldnt open up about my family so quickly even if i loved the guy Thats all the negativity i got still PLEASE continue and please keep it funny/cute

~CRazYwRiTer~

C-Rav said...

Really nice job! When I read this I was thinking, "Wow! I could definitely see this as a real book!"

Keep up the good work! Definitely 5 stars! :)

Celiaaaa... said...
Celiaaaa..., Baltimore, Maryland

When I was writing it I realized this, so I thought it would be better if I made it so that Savannah wasn't the only Gifted One. It's going to be explained more in the second chapter! :)

maddymcc17 BRONZE, Westport, Connecticut
Wow, this is really good, I love it, at first I thought it was going to be a remake of Twilight, but i was really surprised to find out Adrian was telepathic too!! Keep writing :)

stellabella21 BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 22 comments
This is so great! I hope you write more! :) it's really good for your first book!