The Vampire Killer - Book 1 (Possibly) | Teen Ink

The Vampire Killer - Book 1 (Possibly)

August 5, 2020
By P1XIE_SNOWFLAK3, Cincinnati, Ohio
P1XIE_SNOWFLAK3, Cincinnati, Ohio
0 articles 6 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Despacito" - The Despacito Spider

So inspiring am I right :)


Summary:

Thana Fiammetta.

That's my name.

I am called many things by the ones that know me only by name.

Killer. Monster. Savage. Horror. Murderer. Nightmare.

I am none of these.

Only I seem to know of the horrible truth of these beings.

These vampires.

I used to live among the humans that thought vampires were good.

I used to think vampires were good. And in fact, there had been no reason for me to think ill of these vampires. These things. These evils of the night!

I went to a school that at night, hosted vampire school. I mingled in the same places the vampires did. I smiled and laughed with them, with those vampires who I met.

What a fool I was.

It was vampires that killed my family in front of me and brutally drained their blood. It was vampires who drained me of my own blood nearly to death and took me and abused me. Vampires burnt my house down and drove away, with me in the back of that van.

But it was those same vampires who fell before me a few weeks later.

Speared on the end of my metal stakes that I had made myself.

I made sure they saw my face.

It was the last thing they saw.

Those first killings, that first taste of vengeance, awakened something in me.

I had killed those that had killed my family. Yet I wanted, no, I needed, more.

I needed to purge this world.

Humankind was in danger. These creatures, these dangerous creatures, were living among us.

And if nobody else recognized the dangers that those vampires posed, then it would fall to me to save humankind

And so, I started my quest.

I polished my handmade stakes. I went to a Goodwill store and got a black hoodie. Blue pants, purple shirt. Black gloves.

And a pale gold colored scarf. It was a play scarf, one of those discarded Halloween costume accessories.

I wrapped it around my neck to hide those hateful marks.

That painful reminder of my past. The scars the vampire left on my neck with those fingernails.

And so...I set off across the United States.

First my own country. Then others would follow. I would let humankind reclaim the land they once ruled over night and day.

At first, the media only glanced my way.

Then, as my kills began piling up, they noticed more.

I never left any evidence behind. They don't know it was me. All they know, is that someone out there is killing vampires.

And so the media gave me my name.

My real name is Thana Fiammetta.

But they call me...

The Invisible Killer.


P1XIE_SNOWFLAK3

The Vampire Killer - Book 1 (Possibly)


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.