The Truth About Translucence | Teen Ink

The Truth About Translucence

By Monsterlicious BRONZE, Elizabethton, Tennessee
Monsterlicious BRONZE, Elizabethton, Tennessee

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it." -Curtis Judalet

Summary:

Many people are poor and live in poverty, while others live in bliss and turn a blind eye to all the corruptness of this world much like our own. However, the government has a much tighter hold and is more corrupt than ever. The world and it's now deprived continents are at war with themselves, and everyone knows it. Countries have now become known as "perils" since they have been in peril and agony for so long. The Great Nations that exist today have vanished because of their own greed and misfortune, and a new one has arisen. The organization that has taken over is nicknamed The Company. It has its own set of rules and regulations, and it seems as if anyone who gets in The Company's way is disposed of. No one can escape the terror of this organization until twists of fate, time, and The Company's own creations decide to fight back...

Legend S.

The Truth About Translucence