The Healings of a Broken Heart | Teen Ink

The Healings of a Broken Heart

By iiLov3Yuhhii, Staten Island, New York
iiLov3Yuhhii, Staten Island, New York

Summary:

What would you do if you got your heart broken for the first time ever by a boy that you thought was truly the one for you? Cry for a while and let time heal it? Well, then answer this next question: What would you do if that guy was also going out with two of your best friends? Cry a little longer perhaps? Maybe end your friendship with those two friends of yours?

Well, that's exactly what Saphire Stonez did. She had her heart broken by a guy, named William Dunbar; to her William Dumbar. She found out that her two best friends ever - one named Yumi Ishiyama and the other her cousin, Aelita Schaeffer - who were both oblivious to the fact that there was more than one girl in William's life. Not only did Saphire cry, but she also took a drastic decision. Her decision changed her whole life for the worse.

Now, you must be wondering this: how can one boy, plus one little decision cause so much mayhem in Saphire's life. Well, to find out you're just going have to read from the beginning to the end

Maria N.

The Healings of a Broken Heart

iiLov3Yuhhii said...
iiLov3Yuhhii, Staten Island, New York
Ohmigosh, I've totally forgotten about this story lol I was literally twelve when I wrote this. I'm so glad you like it though. I'm terrible at finishing stories, like I totally know how to start & end it but the middle parts are just so hazy for me. And like I've actually created a sequel for this, but with like different characters, like her kids grow up & go through similar things. But, now that I see that there are some people very recent that still like this, I might add more. =)

breanna5 BRONZE, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I love this because many girls can relate. It makes me want to read the whole book, just from the quote, “Now you must be wondering this: how can one boy, plus one little decision cause so much mayhem in Saphire’s life.”

BreannaGarvin BRONZE, White Castle, Louisiana

"It is what it is."

If I got my heart broken for the first time ever, I would look for signs that it may happen again in the past. I would try to avoid anything that may cause that pain again.. I would not cry and let time heal it, because sometimes you have to fix things yourself. You cant sit back and thing that crying will help a heartbreak. I had my hear broken before, but I learned to move past that. The saying "You forgive and you forget" is not always true.. I didnt forgive or forget, but one thing I did do was grow up and move on. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

bluedaisy101234 BRONZE, Radnor, Ohio

"Dream big anyone can do it only if they put thier mind and heart in it anything is possible."
"Don't be content with somebody else's deffanetion of you, but be content with your own definition of yourself."

i loved it would you mind reading a few of my books?