Save Me | Teen Ink

Save Me

By DrewFiero SILVER, Ettrick, Wisconsin
DrewFiero SILVER, Ettrick, Wisconsin

We're all stories in the end.

Summary:

Dusk was an ordinary boy from a normal family until his dad left him and soon his mom. Dusk wants to save the world from manger destruction and from New York flooding.

Instead of him busting the terrorists the terrorists bust him and he soons put his friend and his children in danger.

Instead of going through the pain, he wonders if he should die right here? He soon discovers his real faith, but it may be too late.

Tags: Death/loss

MichaelaRayon

Save Me

This book has 1 comment.

on Mar. 31 2011 at 5:54 am
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

I definitely can connect with the vibe you are going for, but I just can't connect with your main character. "Dusk" as a name is really unorthodox, and it seems like your character has no motivation except to die. I think a real teen in this situation would be angry and seeking revenge rather than emo and suicidal.

Would you mind checking out my novel SuperNOVA on the front page of the novels section and leaving your thoughts on it? Thanks :D