Shadow Vile Figure | Teen Ink

Shadow Vile Figure

By CreateologyStudios, Boise, Idaho
CreateologyStudios, Boise, Idaho

Author's note:

I am a believer in God and I believe in Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior. This story is going to have a lot of Christian elements within.

Scene 1 opens with Johnny Seth waking up in an unknown place

Johnny/SVF: *wakes up and looks at his hands* Where… where am I?

Satan: You're currently awaiting judgment, but there's been a change of plans.

Johnny/SVF: What are you talking about?! Judgment and plans?! For what?!

Satan: I've seen the things you've done. You're a very… ahem… corrupt teen, aren't you?

Johnny/SVF: What's going on?!

Satan: I've had a little chat with God and with his permission, you'll be brought back to earth, under one condition.

Johnny/SVF: *breathes heavily* What do you plan on doing to me?!

Satan: Oh, you'll find out very soon.

Johnny/SVF: *grabs his chest and coughs* What's going on?!

Satan: Quit it with your nonstop questions! You'll be back on earth in no time!

Johnny/SVF: *shouts in pain and falls onto his back, clenching his fists and spazzing* What have you done to me, you son of a…! *falls back down to earth, shouting in fear, and lands on his back, then groans in pain* Ah, man. What'd that guy do to me? *looks at his hands, which have turned into claws* What the…? *feels the top of his head* Why am I wearing a hat? *runs over to a nearby shop and looks at his reflection in the glass, which shows his dark eyes and razor-sharp teeth*

Demon 1/Jacob: *walks up to SVF and taps on his shoulder*

Johnny/SVF: *turns around and glares at Jacob* Who on earth are you?

Demon 2/Martin and 3/Aaron: *walk up and stands behind Jacob*

Demon 1/Jacob: My name is Jacob.

Demon 2/Martin: Martin's the name.

Demon 3/Aaron: And I'm Aaron.

Johnny/SVF: What do you want with me? Assuming you want something.

Demon 1/Jacob: We were sent to come look for you.

Johnny/SVF: Who sent you?

Demon 3/Aaron: Satan.

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* Figures. What does he want with me?

Demon 2/Martin: He wanted us to tell you that you need to obliterate every Christian you encounter.

Demon 3/Aaron: And if you don't, Satan will do everything in his willpower to make sure you end up in Hell for eternity!

Johnny/SVF: You make that sound like a bad thing even though you're a demon.

Demon 1/Jacob: You don't want to make Satan angry… what was your name again?

Johnny/SVF: My name, well from when I was a human, was Johnny Seth, but now, I don't know if that's even my real name anymore.

Demon 1/Jacob: Well, maybe you'll figure it out sometime, but for now, find some Christians and get rid of them or suffer the consequences.

Johnny/SVF: Whatever.

Demons: *fly away and vanish*

Johnny/SVF: *looks to his left and spots a high school* Prosperity High? *scoffs* Looks like I know where I'm going first.

Scene 1 ends

Scene 2 opens with Veronica talking to Hilary, Andrew, and Jason while walking down a hallway

Veronica: How've you guys been since the accident?

Jason: Honestly, things just aren't the same without Johnny around.

Andrew: Dude, you sound like pretty much every character who has said that in the movies. I just drank the pain away.

Hilary: Is that what you do for all your problems?

Andrew: Or I give them a good kick to the balls. I generally prefer the latter.

Veronica: You would. I'm just shocked how many people aren't even talking about him. It's like they don't even care.

Jason: That's because they probably don't as pessimistic as that sounds.

Hilary: Johnny didn't really have a good reputation around here though.

Veronica: That's true. He had a thing for pulling stupid pranks on people and coming up with offensive punchlines and insults.

Andrew: Well, if you take a look at his parents, you'd see where he gets his behavior from.

Veronica: What are you talking about?

Jason: You haven't met Johnny's parents?

Andrew: *clicks his teeth* You're missing out on a whole lotta screwed up stuff.

Veronica: Like what?

Hilary: His mom practically lives in a mental hospital while his dad lies at home drinking his life away like Andrew here.

Andrew: Except his dad drinks way more than I do.

Veronica: That sounds awful!

Jason: Just think of how it made Johnny feel. He's actually lucky he doesn't have to deal with his parents anymore.

Hilary: If only his parents weren't so…

Andrew: Self-centered?

Veronica: No wonder he always got himself into trouble.

Johnny/SVF: *bangs on the entrance doors*

All students: *turn around and look at the door, confused and scared*

Veronica: What was that?

Andrew: I have no idea, but I'm excited to see what it is!

Johnny/SVF: *kicks the entrance doors open and walks into the building and faces the students*

All students: *scream and run into classrooms nearby*

Johnny/SVF: Yeah, yeah, hide while you can! I know where all of you scaredy cats are!

Xavier: *whispers* What on earth is that thing?!

Johnny/SVF: I'm not a human, I'll tell you that much. Now, show yourselves, you Christians! My ass is on the line here!

Veronica: I need to go out there.

Hilary: What are you insane?!

Veronica: Don't worry: *walks out of the classroom and confronts SVF*

Johnny/SVF: Who are you?

Veronica: My name is Veronica DeVille and I'm a Christian.

Johnny/SVF: Good to know. *enforces his claws and grabs Veronica's neck*

Xavier: *bursts out of a classroom and faces SVF* Hey! Leave her alone, you demonic dbag!

Johnny/SVF: *releases Veronica's neck and faces Xavier* How cute.

Xavier: Excuse me? *walks up to SVF and glares at him* Did you just call me 'cute?'

Johnny/SVF: You gotta problem with that, ballsy?

Xavier: *punches SVF across the face*

Johnny/SVF: *grins and chuckles* Boy, you're not the wisest guy here.

Xavier: Maybe you should keep that mouth of yours shut!

Johnny/SVF: And you *punches Xavier in the stomach* should keep your hands to yourself!

Xavier: *grabs his stomach and groans in pain while lying on the floor*

Johnny/SVF: Not so tough now, are you?! *kicks Xavier in the stomach*

Xavier: *groans in pain*

Veronica: Stop! You're gonna kill him!

Johnny/SVF: Why don't you try and stop me then?!

Veronica: *walks up to SVF and grabs his arm* I won't let you kill him!

Johnny/SVF: *growls and pulls his arm away from Veronica* You're a brave one, I'll tell you that, but you'd best stay out of my way. I have one job to do that Satan gave me, and if I fail to do it, he'll try everything to send me to Hell!

Veronica: Are you sure he'll do that?

Johnny/SVF: He asked God for permission to bring me back to earth in the first place!

Veronica: What did Satan tell you to do?

Johnny/SVF: To kill all Christians I come across, but that doesn't matter right now. I need to leave this place. Consider yourself lucky to be alive. *turns around and walks out of the building*

All students: *come out of classrooms*

Andrew: How… how did you do that, Veronica?

Veronica: God made me fearless.

Jason: What the hell was that thing?!

Veronica: Must've been a demon or something like that.

Hilary: What were you guys talking about?

Veronica: He told me that Satan convinced God to bring him back to life on earth, but Satan gave him the task of killing all Christians he encounters.

Jason: Then why didn't he kill you when he had the chance?

Veronica: I… have no idea actually.

Andrew: He probably has a crush on you.

Jason: Shut up, Andrew.

Andrew: What? I'm being serious!

Veronica: I don't know! All I know is that I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Hilary: I think we all will.

Johnny/SVF: *walks down the sidewalk away from Prosperity High* Damn teenagers.

Demon 1/Jacob: *appears in front of SVF and confronts him*

Johnny/SVF: *stops walking and sighs* What do you want this time?

Demon 1/Jacob: Why did you let that girl live?!

Johnny/SVF: I've got a special surprise for her.

Demon 1/Jacob: You're delaying? Do you know what Satan will do if you don't follow through with your plan and follow his orders?!

Johnny/SVF: Yes, I'm aware of what he'll do.

Demon 1/Jacob: Then hurry!

Johnny/SVF: I can't do anything right now without making a damn scene, you dumbass!

Demon 1/Jacob: Whatever. If you haven't done anything by tomorrow, I'll be taking care of it myself. *flies away*

Johnny/SVF: I've just gotta figure out where that girl lives.

Veronica: *unlocks her front door, walks inside her house, sets her school supplies down beside her couch and lies down* Of all the days that I get tested, it just had to be today. *rolls over and falls asleep*

Johnny/SVF: *walks down the sidewalk outside Veronica's house and sighs* Where the hell could she be? *looks over at Veronica's house and walks up to the door* I'm getting a very strange vibe from this place. *grabs the doorknob and turns it, opening the door* What kind of dumbass leaves their front door open at night?! *walks inside and winces, then grabs his head and growls* What's going on? *looks around the room and spots several crosses hanging on the wall* That's what's going on. *shakes his head*

Veronica: *quietly snores on the couch while still sleeping*

Johnny/SVF: *looks over at Veronica* Well, well, well. *walks over to Veronica* Looks like someone's had a rough day. *enforces his claws, then slowly slides them from Veronica's feet up to her chest*

Veronica: *gasps, but remains asleep*

Johnny/SVF: *stops sliding his claws* Don't worry, dear. I'll make this as quick as possible. *stabs Veronica in the stomach*

Scene 2 ends

Scene 3 opens with Veronica waking up

Veronica: *wakes up, yawns, and stretches* Oh, I had the strangest dream last night. *stands up and rubs her eyes* Oh, my goodness. *walks into the bathroom, turns the light on and looks in the mirror* What the…? *screams*

Johnny/SVF: *from outside, pacing on the sidewalk* *whispers* Wait a minute. She's still alive?! *walks up to Veronica's house and kicks the door open*

Veronica: *jumps and runs into her living room, facing SVF* You!

Johnny/SVF: How the hell are you still alive?!

Veronica: What do you mean 'still alive?!' Look at me! I'm a pale-skinned freak!

Johnny/SVF: Don't be a racist, girl. *sighs* Lift your shirt up.

Veronica: What?! You're a sick and perverted person!

Johnny/SVF: Could you just do it real quick instead of whining?

Veronica: *sighs with frustration and lifts her shirt slightly*

Johnny/SVF: Interesting.

Veronica: What?

Johnny/SVF: Give me your hand.

Veronica: Why?!

Johnny/SVF: Because I need to try something with it.

Veronica: Whatever. *reluctantly gives SVF her right hand*

Johnny/SVF: *holds Veronica's hand, enforces his claws, and slices her hand off*

Veronica: *gasps and passes out, then falls to the ground*

Johnny/SVF: You shouldn't be sleeping right now. You'll be missing out on the coolest part of me putting your hand back on! *holds Veronica's hand against its socket and watches it slowly regenerate* What in the world happened?

Veronica: *slowly breathes*

Johnny/SVF: I'm just… gonna leave you alone for now. *walks out of Veronica's house and onto the sidewalk*

Demon 1/Jacob: *approaches SVF* Well? Is she dead?

Johnny/SVF: I stabbed her in the gut last night. *shakes his head*

Demon 1/Jacob: Why are you shaking your head? Is there something you're not telling me?

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* This morning, I could've sworn she was dead, but she woke up and somehow, her wounds were gone.

Demon 1/Jacob: So, you're telling me that she never actually died, but that she regenerated, ultimately resulting in you failing to do as you were commanded!

Johnny/SVF: I told you I thought she was dead! How the hell was I supposed to predict that she would've healed and lived another day?!

Demon 1/Jacob: That doesn't matter right now. I said that if you failed, I'd get the job done myself.

Johnny/SVF: You think you can do a better job, boy?

Demon 1/Jacob: *enforces his claws and steps closer to SVF* Are you mocking me?

Johnny/SVF: *cracks his knuckles* I just don't see how a demon like yourself could kill that girl if I couldn't.

Demon 1/Jacob: Okay, that's it! I'm tired of listening to that smart ass tongue of yours! *growls and tries to slash at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *catches Jacob's wrist and punches him in the shoulder thrice, then kicks him backward*

Demon 1/Jacob: *falls onto his back from impact and groans*

Johnny/SVF: *growls and enforces his claws*

Demon 1/Jacob: *slowly gets on his feet* Oh, I'm gonna kill you now, pretty boy!

Johnny/SVF: *grins*

Demon 1/Jacob: *shouts and charges at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *lunges at Jacob and punches him in the face*

Demon 1/Jacob: *slashes SVF across the face and backhands him*

Johnny/SVF: *spits blood out of his mouth* Is that all you got?! *uppercuts Jacob*

Demon 1/Jacob: I'm just warming up! *swings his claws at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *sidesteps each swing*

Demon 1/Jacob: *throws a punch at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *catches Jacob's fist and slices his hand off*

Demon 1/Jacob: *shrieks in pain and grabs his arm*

Johnny/SVF: *stabs Jacob in the chest*

Demon 1/Jacob: *gasps and falls to the ground*

Johnny/SVF: Glad I don't have to deal with you anymore.

Demon 1/Jacob: *vanishes*

Demon 2/Martin: *runs into the room where Satan is sitting in a chair, brooding* Satan, sir!

Satan: *shakes his head* What do you want, Martin?

Demon 2/Martin: It's about Jacob! He was killed!

Satan: *stands from his chair* What?! Who could've killed him?!

Demon 2/Martin: Believe it or not, but that Johnny kid that was brought back to life and morphed, he was the one who killed Jacob.

Satan: Damn it! Who's supposed to stay down on earth then?!

Demon 2/Martin: Let me, sir. I can take his place.

Satan: What if I need you here to keep souls from trying to escape?

Demon 2/Martin: I can multitask.

Satan: *sighs* Fine. I'll have Aaron check the souls occasionally.

Demon 2/Martin: Okay. *walks out of the room*

Satan: *groans* What would cause Johnny to act so aggressive and kill Jacob? *shakes his head* Whatever. As long as he's still doing as I commanded him to.

Johnny/SVF: *walks back inside Veronica's house*

Veronica: *slowly wakes up and shakes her head*

Johnny/SVF: Look who finally decided to wake up.

Veronica: You! *looks at her hand* What the…?!

Johnny/SVF: Yes, I cut your hand off, and yes, it regenerated and healed back up as if nothing ever touched it.

Veronica: But… how?!

Johnny/SVF: Don't ask me.

Veronica: *groans* My life seems to just be getting weirder and weirder.

Johnny/SVF: You're telling me.

Veronica: *sighs with frustration* Besides, what do you think you're doing in my house?!

Johnny/SVF: Making sure your hand had regenerated properly.

Veronica: And it has. So you can leave now.

Johnny/SVF: But, I won't have anywhere to go. I'll be out there all alone.

Veronica: You've clearly shown me that you can probably defend yourself against any kinds of danger.

Johnny/SVF: Yeah, but there are other demons roaming around besides me. Like I said before, you're pretty damn lucky I didn't kill you when I had the chance!

Veronica: But you turned me into… this!

Johnny/SVF: Who knows? Maybe you'll do something good with your "abilities."

Veronica: *walks up to SVF*

Johnny/SVF: Oh, what? Are you gonna try and put up a fight with me?

Veronica: *grabs SVF's shoulders, suddenly electrocuting him*

Johnny/SVF: *spazzes briefly, then jumps back* How… in the hell… did you do that?!

Veronica: *looks at her hands, which are currently emitting jolts of electricity and sparks*

Johnny/SVF: *pops his neck*

Veronica: *shouts and lunges at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *sidesteps Veronica and scoffs*

Veronica: *stumbles a bit, but remains on her feet, then turns facing SVF*

Johnny/SVF: Why do you even bother trying to fight me? We both know how this is gonna end. *enforces his claws*

Veronica: *shouts and charges at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *swings his claws at Veronica*

Veronica: *ducks and avoids SVF's claws, then kicks him in the knee*

Johnny/SVF: *grunts and grabs his knee*

Veronica: *roundhouse kicks SVF in the face, then grabs his neck and electrocutes him*

Johnny/SVF: *growls and grabs Veronica's neck, choking her*

Veronica: *grabs SVF's shoulders and attempts to electrocute him*

Johnny/SVF: *continues to choke Veronica*

Veronica: *gasps for breath*

Johnny/SVF: *releases Veronica*

Veronica: *falls to her knees, then inhales and exhales deeply*

Johnny/SVF: Well, you did last about as long as that other demon I killed. *holds his hand out to Veronica*

Veronica: *looks at SVF and grabs his hand*

Johnny/SVF: *pulls Veronica onto her feet*

Veronica: Thank you.

Johnny/SVF: What the hell are you thanking me for?

Veronica: For not killing me… again. Even though you easily could have.

Johnny/SVF: Eh. Whatever. I'll leave you alone, for now.

Veronica: I can't go to school like this. I'll just call in sick or something. *walks back into her house, shuts the front door and locks it*

Johnny/SVF: *sighs*

Demon 2/Martin: *approaches SVF*

Johnny/SVF: Why is it that every time that girl walks away from me that you or Aaron or Jacob came up to talk to me immediately after?

Demon 2/Martin: Must be a coincidence. And about Jacob, why did you kill him?! Satan's pretty pissed right now!

Johnny/SVF: I don't really give a shit about that right now.

Demon 2/Martin: You should! I'm supposed to be helping the man out with making sure souls don't leave Hell!

Johnny/SVF: Satan can do that himself. Besides, he doesn't even live in Hell right now, he's literally sitting on his ass at his apartment!

Demon 2/Martin: While that may be true, you still need to do as he commanded or else I'll take matters into my own hands!

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* Whatever. Jacob said the same thing and look where that got him.

Demon 2/Martin: I'll make sure the job gets done. Even if that means going through you.

Johnny/SVF: *growls quietly*

Demon 2/Martin: Don't make things harder than they already are. *walks away from SVF*

Johnny/SVF: If Satan wants all this stuff to get done, then why doesn't he just do it himself. *shakes his head*

Scene 3 ends

Scene 4 opens with SVF walking up to Veronica's house

Johnny/SVF: *knocks on Veronica's front door*

Veronica: *opens the front door, then sighs* Really? You again?

Johnny/SVF: Yes, really. Now, may I please come inside and maybe stay here for the night?

Veronica: Why?

Johnny/SVF: These demons keep telling me Satan is gonna come after me and try to send me to Hell if I don't do my job and kill you, and I've already failed to do my job several times. So, you don't have to worry about me trying to kill you anymore.

Veronica: What a relief. *sighs* Sure, you can stay here, but just for tonight.

Johnny/SVF: Thank you. *walks inside Veronica's house, then winces and shakes his head momentarily*

Veronica: *closes the front door and looks at SVF shaking his head* Is something wrong?

Johnny/SVF: I feel… odd… *grabs his head* I think it's because *winces* I'm in your house, where God is put above everything else.

Veronica: Sounds like Satan doesn't want you here. He's trying to control you.

Johnny/SVF: No shit.

Veronica: Didn't you say that Satan wanted you to kill the Christians you come across?

Johnny/SVF: Yeah, but… there's something about you. Something keeping me from taking your life.

Veronica: You said you know who God is, right?

Johnny/SVF: Yeah, why?

Veronica: He's protecting me. God and I have a strong relationship with each other.

Johnny/SVF: You have a strong "relationship" with God? How is that even possible?!

Veronica: Have you heard of the Bible?

Johnny/SVF: I might have when I was Johnny, but I don't recall it.

Veronica: Here. *pulls a Bible off of a nearby shelf* Come sit down. *sits on the couch in living room*

Johnny/SVF: *sits on the couch next to Veronica*

Veronica: *opens up the Bible*

Johnny/SVF: Are you gonna read my a bedtime story or something?

Veronica: *sighs with frustration* I'm going to read you some verses that focus on Satan.

Johnny/SVF: The Bible has… "verses" that focus on Satan himself?

Veronica: Yes, they do. *flips to John 8:44* It says, 'You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.'

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* Well, I can't say I'm surprised about the murderer part, but I honestly didn't know that Satan holds the title "Father of Lies."

Veronica: There's more where that came from. *flips to James 4:7* This one says, 'Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.'

Johnny/SVF: Satan will flee from you when you resist him?

Veronica: Yes, he does.

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs, then chuckles*

Veronica: What?

Johnny/SVF: Ah, nothing. What you said just makes Satan sound like a pansy-ass.

Veronica: *snickers* I honestly didn't think you had any sense of humor.

Johnny/SVF: Well, you thought wrong.

Veronica: *chuckles slightly*

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* Well, now what?

Veronica: I… don't know.

Johnny/SVF: What do you usually do when you're bored?

Veronica: Sometimes I go out on a walk and clear my head, especially if I'm stressed out about something.

Johnny/SVF: What stresses you out?

Veronica: School, having to live alone, and a lot of other things I could name off, but you'd probably die listening to me babble on and on about it.

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* And I've been meaning to ask you this, but who the hell was that one jockey dude that was running his mouth at me a while ago?

Veronica: Oh. That's Xavier Willow.

Johnny/SVF: Is he your boyfriend or something? Give me a short answer because I'm not in the mood for some damn monologuing right now.

Veronica: First of all, ew! He's not my boyfriend! He's just some dude who's stereotyping himself as the rude and self-centered jockey that all the cheerleaders love.

Johnny/SVF: He sounds like quite a player to me.

Veronica: Well, he is. He can't seem to stop dating the girls there. I'm one of the only ones he hasn't dated because I've told him no on countless times.

Johnny/SVF: He's being a dumbass then by totally ignoring you.

Veronica: That's what it sounds like.

Johnny/SVF: Alrighty, I've got nothing else to talk about so, I'm just gonna head out. *stands up and walks towards the front door*

Veronica: Wait, you're leaving? I thought you said you needed a place to stay!

Johnny/SVF: I'm gonna go for a walk… clear my mind, just like you do… and see if it works with me. *opens the front door, walks outside, then shuts it*

Veronica: *sighs* He is definitely one of the strangest people I've ever met. Even stranger than Andrew.

Veronica: *finishes reading her Bible, closes it, and stands up from her couch* Alright, better walk before it gets too dark. *puts her Bible back on her bookshelf, puts her shoes on and her jacket then opens the front door, walks outside and shuts it*

Johnny/SVF: *voiceover, echoing* There's something about you. Something keeping me from taking your life.

Veronica: *shakes her head slightly, then sighs as she walks down the sidewalk*

Johnny/SVF: *voiceover, echoing* Something about you…

Veronica: *breathes* God, there's something about this… Johnny guy that really intrigues me and I'm getting the feeling that You really want me to teach him more about who You are. *approaches an alleyway and stops walking as she looks down it*

Demon 2/Martin: *chuckles quietly*

Veronica: *gasps lightly* Hello? *takes a few steps into the alleyway* Is someone there?

Demon 2/Martin: *grabs Veronica and holds his hand over her mouth* Hello there, darling.

Veronica: *struggles to make Martin release her*

Demon 2/Martin: Don't bother fighting back, dear. It'll only make things harder for me.

Veronica: *muffled screams*

Demon 2/Martin: *laughs sinisterly*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs Martin's shoulders and turns him around, making him release Veronica* Hi there, Martin! *slams Martin against a wall behind him*

Demon 2/Martin: *groans in pain* I told you! If you didn't take care of her that I'd take it into my own hands!

Johnny/SVF: *looks at Veronica*

Veronica: *stands against the other wall, terrified and breathing rapidly*

Johnny/SVF: *looks back at Martin* If you want her, you're going through me.

Demon 2/Martin: *sighs* Fine then. *enforces his claws and slashes SVF across the face*

Johnny/SVF: *shouts and growls*

Demon 2/Martin: *swings his claws at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *catches Martin's claws, headbutts him, then knees him in the stomach*

Demon 2/Martin: *groans in pain*

Johnny/SVF: You know, I've been thinking about it, and it seems like Satan doesn't want to do all this work himself because he thinks you guys won't fail him. *scoffs* Looks like he was wrong. *slashes Martin across the chest*

Demon 2/Martin: *falls over dead and vanishes*

Johnny/SVF: *turns towards Veronica* Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?

Veronica: *stutters* No. I'm okay. *hugs SVF* Thank you. *stops hugging SVF*

Johnny/SVF: No problem. Those guys are really starting to piss me off.

Veronica: Same here.

Johnny/SVF: By the way, while I was walking, before I came and saved your life, I heard this deep… voice.

Veronica: Wait, are you serious?!

Johnny/SVF: Yeah. I'm almost convinced that… maybe it was God talking to me, but I couldn't really make out what the voice was saying. It sounded a bit like "Resist the devil. He will flee from you."

Veronica: That was James 4:7! God was speaking to you!

Johnny/SVF: In all honesty, I feel like I would never have heard God if I didn't run into you.

Veronica: The Big Man works in some pretty mysterious ways, as people say it.

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* We should probably head back to your house before we run into another demon or something.

Veronica: Good call.

Scene 4 ends

Scene 5 opens with Veronica and SVF sitting in Veronica's living room on the couch

Veronica: I want to thank you again for what you did back there for me.

Johnny/SVF: Eh, it was nothing.

Veronica: Of course it was something! That demon was about to kill me, but you saved my life! Again!

Johnny/SVF: There's something about you that makes me want to… protect you from harm.

Veronica: Well, as I said before, I have God by my side, always, protecting me.

Johnny/SVF: Yeah.

Veronica: If I'm being honest, I never expected us to be where we are right now.

Johnny/SVF: What the hell are you talking about?

Veronica: After we ran into each other, I honestly thought you were gonna try everything you could to kill me.

Johnny/SVF: Sounds normal if you ask me.

Veronica: Well, lucky for you, I'm not normal. *giggles slightly*

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* No one is it seems like.

Veronica: True.

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* Anyway… *stands up* Mind if I use your shower? I've gotta wash this blood off my face and arms and I honestly need some time to relax and clear my mind.

Veronica: Go ahead. I can wash your clothes for you if you want.

Johnny/SVF: Thanks. *walks out of the living room and into the bathroom*

Johnny/SVF: *sighs and breathes lightly while sitting on the toilet lid with the shower running*

Veronica: *walks up to the bathroom door and knocks*

Johnny/SVF: Yes?

Veronica: I was just wondering if you'd want to… um… read the Bible with me more when you're done in there?

Johnny/SVF: Yeah. Yeah, we can do that.

Veronica: Okay. And I'm making fried egg sandwiches and smoothies for dinner.

Johnny/SVF: Sounds good. I'll be out soon.

Veronica: *walks away from the bathroom door*

Johnny/SVF: *rubs his chin* I've gotta hand it to her. She's earned my respect. *scoffs*

Veronica: *finishes drinking her smoothie*

Johnny/SVF: *walks out of the bathroom with new clothes on*

Veronica: You're welcome… for the clothes.

Johnny/SVF: Whose clothes are these anyway?

Veronica: They were my dad's. I figured you would fit into them since you're about the same size as he was.

Johnny/SVF: Well, they fit me just fine. Thank you.

Veronica: I left your dinner in the kitchen on the counter next to the stove.

Johnny/SVF: Thanks. *walks into the kitchen and quickly eats his sandwich and drinks his smoothie, then walks into the living room*

Veronica: You're already done?! How'd you eat that fast?!

Johnny/SVF: Well, I haven't really eaten anything since I was brought back to life, and I guess I forgot about eating when Satan and his demon friends came into the picture.

Veronica: I'm just glad you were able to eat something so you wouldn't starve.

Johnny/SVF: I appreciate your concern for my well-being, but I'm pretty sure I won't end up dying of starvation.

Veronica: You never know. *stands up and grabs her empty plate and empty cup* I'll be right back. I've gotta do the dishes.

Johnny/SVF: Wait… Veronica.

Veronica: Yeah?

Johnny/SVF: *walks over to Veronica and gently grabs the plate and cup from her* Let me do them for you. I may have saved your life once or twice, but that's nothing compared to you caring for me and helping make me a better person.

Veronica: *stammers* I…

Johnny/SVF: Don't worry. I won't break anything. *walks into the kitchen and starts doing the dishes*

Veronica: *smiles* I'll be reading the Bible while I wait for you to finish!

Johnny/SVF: Okay.

Veronica: *flips a page in her Bible and reads*

Johnny/SVF: *walks out of the kitchen and into the living room*

Veronica: *looks up at SVF, then back down at her Bible* That didn't take you long.

Johnny/SVF: I wanted to get it done and over with. *walks over to Veronica and sits down next to her*

Veronica: In case you were wondering, I'm reading Revelation 20:1-3. It says, "Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him so that he might not deceive the nations any longer until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be released for a little while."

Johnny/SVF: So, you're telling me that in this great war that Satan is in with God, he ultimately loses?

Veronica: Exactly. It doesn't matter what he does. He's gonna lose.

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* Well, I can't wait for that day to come then.

Demon 3/Aaron: Satan! *runs into Satan's apartment room, where Satan is seen sitting at a desk, brooding*

Satan: Don't bother me right now, Aaron! That girl that Johnny was supposed to kill is caring for him! And he seems to be taking her side!

Demon 3/Aaron: That's what I came in to tell you. That, and he also killed Martin.

Satan: I know! My slaves are failing me! And it keeps pissing me off every time I hear people preaching or reading their Bibles and sharing God's love with others!

Demon 3/Aaron: Satan, how long are you gonna keep going after this one person? Out of everyone on this damn planet?!

Satan: I will never stop! In fact, since you seem to be so sure that things are gonna be fine with Johnny, you can go down and see him for yourself!

Demon 3/Aaron: What?!

Satan: And you better not get yourself killed too.

Demon 3/Aaron: *vanishes*

Veronica: I don't know when The Second Coming happens, but when it does, I know where I'll be going.

Johnny/SVF: And where is that?

Veronica: To Heaven.

Johnny/SVF: How do you know if you go to Heaven or not?

Veronica: I know that you've gotta have a pretty solid relationship with God and you've gotta live like Jesus.

Johnny/SVF: Right. Sounds like I ain't gonna make it to Heaven then.

Veronica: That's ridiculous. Everyone has a chance to build a relationship with God and go to Heaven with Him.

Johnny/SVF: How can I though?! I made a deal with Satan, that I eventually broke, I've attempted to and successfully taken lives, and not only that, but I've got a crazy ass temper on me! How can someone like me get into Heaven for all the stuff I've done?!

Veronica: Well, *flips to Deuteronomy 7:9* It says here in Deuteronomy 7:9, "Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations…"

Johnny/SVF: So, God keeps covenant and steadfast love, but how does that help my case?

Veronica: Wait. There's another verse I would like to read to you. *flips to 1 Peter 4:8, then clears her throat* "Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins."

Johnny/SVF: So, to sum that up, it's basically saying that God's love goes to everyone? Not just those who deserve it.

Veronica: Exactly. God loves everyone, no matter what. God will love you no matter what kind of trouble you've gotten into or if you've just given away to charity. There's nothing you can do to make God love you more and nothing you can do to make Him love you less.

Johnny/SVF: That's definitely something to keep on my mind.

(Someone knocks on Veronica's front door)

Johnny/SVF: Here. Let me get it for you. *stands up and walks over to the front door and opens it*

Demon 3/Aaron: *clears his throat and speaks quietly* May I speak to you outside for a minute?

Johnny/SVF: Fine. But make it quick. *walks outside with Aaron and shuts the front door* What do you want, Aaron?

Demon 3/Aaron: Things are getting serious, Johnny.

Johnny/SVF: I've said this before, my name isn't Johnny anymore.

Demon 3/Aaron: Whatever. Satan is gonna go batshit crazy if you don't follow through with what you were commanded to do.

Johnny/SVF: Similar words came out of the mouths of Jacob and Martin… right before they were killed.

Demon 3/Aaron: Don't think you can just kill me with ease. I am currently the leader in Satan's army.

Johnny/SVF: So what? If you're so powerful, then why did Satan send me down here and not you?

Demon 3/Aaron: I can see why Jacob got so irritated around you. You never know when to shut that damn mouth of yours!

Johnny/SVF: If Satan wants to send me a message, he can send it himself, but while you're here, I'd like to send him a message myself.

Demon 3/Aaron: *growls* You better not do anything that you'll regret.

Johnny/SVF: Don't worry, I've only got one thing to say to Satan.

Demon 3/Aaron: And what's that?

Johnny/SVF: *enforces his claws*

Demon 3/Aaron: *shouts* You're dead!

Johnny/SVF: *kicks Aaron backward towards the street*

Demon 3/Aaron: *gets on his feet and enforces his claws*

Johnny/SVF: *quickly walks over to Aaron*

Demon 3/Aaron: *swings his claws at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *sidesteps Aaron's claws*

Demon 3/Aaron: *punches SVF in the stomach*

Johnny/SVF: *grunts and growls in pain*

Demon 3/Aaron: *throws another punch at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges Aaron's punch and slashes him in the side*

Demon 3/Aaron: *shrieks in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *slashes Aaron across the chest*

Demon 3/Aaron: *shrieks in pain again*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs Aaron and kicks him back into the road in front of an oncoming car*

(car stops quickly just before Aaron stumbles into it)

Demon 3/Aaron: *groans in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *walks over to Aaron as the driver and passenger climb out of the car and run away*

Demon 3/Aaron: *scoffs* You think you're so strong, don't you?

Johnny/SVF: Says the one who's getting his ass kicked. *grabs the passenger door handle, grabs Aaron's head, opens the car door and slams it against Aaron's head, then releases Aaron*

Demon 3/Aaron: *grunts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *shuts the car door and grabs Aaron*

Demon 3/Aaron: *exhales heavily* You're not gonna stop him. Satan will do everything in his willpower to take you down.

Johnny/SVF: I don't really give a shit. *stabs Aaron in the chest*

Demon 3/Aaron: *gasps in pain and vanishes*

Veronica: *runs outside and stands beside SVF* What on earth is going on?!

Johnny/SVF: It was another demon. His name was Aaron. The leader of Satan's army or… was until I sent him back home.

Veronica: What did he want to talk about?

Johnny/SVF: Same as what Jacob and Martin had told me before, except Aaron had said something else before he met his demise.

Veronica: What'd he say?

Johnny/SVF: He told me that Satan will do everything in his willpower to try and take me down. He thinks I won't be able to stop him.

Veronica: Here, let's head back inside my house and talk more. I don't want to upset the neighbors. They're cranky, nosy people.

Both: *walk back inside Veronica's house*

Scene 5 ends

Scene 6 opens with Veronica and SVF sitting on the couch

Veronica: Well, now that those demons are out of your way, what do you plan on doing?

Johnny/SVF: I… have no idea.

Veronica: *scoffs* Well, maybe you could go to school or something like that.

Johnny/SVF: I'm not so sure about that. The last thing I wanna do is make a fool of myself.

Veronica: I'm pretty sure you won't be making a fool of yourself for trying to learn about new things.

Johnny/SVF: Eh, I'll think about it.

Veronica: *yawns and stretches* My goodness, I'm so tired. I haven't been able to sleep very well lately with all this stuff going on.

Johnny/SVF: I can't sleep at all. Especially not with Satan behind my back.

Veronica: How about we watch some TV? Something to keep Satan off your mind?

Johnny/SVF: Okay.

Veronica: *grabs the tv remote to her right and turns on the TV to a stand up Christian comedy*

Johnny/SVF: What show is this?

Veronica: It's just a show where someone goes up on stage and tells jokes and funny stories to entertain people. He's a stand-up comedian.

Johnny/SVF: Weird.

Veronica: Yeah, but they can be pretty funny.

Johnny/SVF: *takes his hat off and lies down with his head on Veronica's lap* You know, there's something that I've been wanting to tell you.

Veronica: What's that?

Johnny/SVF: Out of all the girls that I've come across on this Earth, you are the kindest one I've ever met.

Veronica: I just treat others how I like to be treated.

Johnny/SVF: You're also the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

Veronica: *gasps lightly, then blushes*

Johnny/SVF: Sorry if that came off as awkward.

Veronica: No, it didn't. It's just that… I didn't expect such a sweet compliment from you.

Johnny/SVF: You deserve it. You deserve much more glory and praise than I do hospitality.

Veronica: I'm no better than anyone else.

Johnny/SVF: Are you sure about that?

Veronica: Very sure. Everyone screws up and makes mistakes.

Johnny/SVF: Have you ever killed someone or commit a crime?

Veronica: Well… no, but all mistakes and sins are equally evil in God's eyes. He views all sin the same.

Johnny/SVF: What do you mean?

Veronica: Like, in God's perspective, lying is just as bad as arson or murder.

Johnny/SVF: Geez. Sounds like there's no gray area in between. It's just black and white.

Veronica: Pretty much, yeah.

Satan: No, no, no, no, no! *grabs a chair and throws it across the room* This can't be happening! *breathes aggressively* Wait. You! *points at a demon to his left*

XYLYD: *walks over to Satan* Yes?

Satan: I've got a special task in mind for you!

XYLYD: Sounds like fun!

Veronica: I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.

Johnny/SVF: Now that you're a superhuman like me?

Veronica: I don't know if I can go back to school or not.

Johnny/SVF: I'm sure you can go back. Your friends there probably won't treat you like crap just because your looks changed a bit. And if they do, then they're just a bunch of asses that don't deserve to be friends with someone as cool as you.

Veronica: Thanks.

Johnny/SVF: Yeah.

Veronica: Well, if we're going to my school tomorrow, then we'd better get some rest.

Johnny/SVF: What do you mean, 'we?'

Veronica: I want to show my friends the real you. Not the one that Satan was trying to control.

Johnny/SVF: Alright. But they better not try and piss me off.

Someone: *walks up to Veronica's house and knocks on the front door*

Johnny/SVF: *rubs his eyes*

Veronica: *starts slowly waking up*

Johnny/SVF: *whispers* Keep resting. I'll answer it. *lifts Veronica's head off his shoulder and gently lies is on the couch* Who the hell knocks on someone's door this early in the morning? *walks over to the front door and opens it*

Satan: Hello, Johnny!

Johnny/SVF: *walks outside and shuts the front door* What the hell are you doing here?!

Satan: I wanted to have a little chat with my boy! My very naughty boy!

Johnny/SVF: You're calling me the naughty one even though you were the one who sent me to commit mass genocide to Christians. You've got some shitty logic.

Satan: *growls* I didn't come here to talk about some damn logic issues! You killed my best demons!

Johnny/SVF: Those pricks had it coming. They shouldn't have pushed my buttons.

Satan: I've had enough! If you don't take care of Veronica, I'll send the newest member of my army!

Johnny/SVF: *scoffs* Go ahead. I'll just kill him too. *opens the front door to Veronica's house, walks inside, and closes the door*

Satan: *shouts* When will he learn?! *walks away*

Johnny/SVF: He needs to stop embarrassing himself like that.

Veronica: *slowly wakes up, yawns, and stretches her arms* Who was that?

Johnny/SVF: It was Satan. I'm surprised he had the balls the even make it here considering I took out his best demons.

Veronica: Wait. The devil was outside my house?!

Johnny/SVF: Don't worry, Veronica! You've got God protecting you! And Satan is here for me, not you.

Veronica: Right. Let's just go to my school and see how my friends react to… us.

Johnny/SVF: Yeah. Good call.

Johnny/SVF: *walks beside Veronica*

Veronica: *approaches Prosperity High with SVF and breathes deeply*

Johnny/SVF: You'll be fine. Just walk right in like this. *swings the entrance doors open and walks in with Veronica*

Veronica: *looks around* Everyone must be out for lunch right now.

Andrew: Well, almost everyone.

Veronica: *turns around and faces Andrew, Hilary, and Jason all standing behind her and SVF* Oh, my goodness! It's so good to see you guys!

Jason: We missed you! And you look so… different.

Veronica: You can thank him. *points at SVF*

Andrew: You're the one who tried to kill Veronica and Xavier, weren't you?

Johnny/SVF: Yes, I was. And trust me, the last thing I want to do to Veronica is hurt her.

Hilary: So, what exactly happened to you, Veronica?

Veronica: Well, I went home and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up looking like *gestures to herself* this. And I also got these weird powers, but I have no idea how to they work. I've only used them out of anger or self-defense.

Jason: Powers? Like what?

Veronica: I can emit electricity from my hands and I can regenerate.

Andrew: Are you serious?! That sounds dope!

Johnny/SVF: It is, but now I have Satan right on my ass because I killed some of his best demons and I bonded with Veronica, who is a Christian. And everyone knows how much Satan hates Christians.

Jason: Of course he does!

Veronica: Wait, I need to ask you guys, has anyone asked where I've been?

Hilary: Hell yeah! Practically everyone's been wondering where you've been! Especially us!

Andrew: Mostly me though. *snickers*

Jason: *nudges Andrew* Ah, shut it. We've all missed you, equally.

Johnny/SVF: *hears a shriek come from a distance* What the hell could that be this time? *walks outside and stands on the sidewalk, looking out into the distance*

Veronica: Do you think that could be another demon?

Johnny/SVF: Most likely. You guys better go in and make sure nothing bad happens. I'll go see where that sound came from. *walks off*

Jason: You heard him. Hurry! *runs inside with everyone else and shuts the entrance doors*

Johnny/SVF: *continues walking*

XYLYD: *runs up to SVF and knocks him aside*

Johnny/SVF: *rolls and gets to his feet quickly* So, I'm assuming you were sent by Satan to come and kill me, but instead you're vocalizing.

XYLYD: *growls* Why don't you just shut up and cooperate. It'll make things easier for me!

Johnny/SVF: *looks at XYLYD's shirt* How do you say your name?

XYLYD: It's pronounced 'exiled!'

Johnny/SVF: It fits.

XYLYD: *charges at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *enforces his claws and backhands XYLYD*

XYLYD: *enforces his claws* You're not the only one with shiny claws.

Johnny/SVF: Oh, shit.

XYLYD: *swings his claws at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges XYLYD's claws and punches him in the side*

XYLYD: *elbows SVF in the gut*

Johnny/SVF: *growls and stabs XYLYD in the knee*

XYLYD: *shrieks in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *pulls his claws out of XYLYD's knee, uppercuts, and kicks him backward*

XYLYD: *growls*

Johnny/SVF: Bring it on, you bastard!

XYLYD: *shouts and repeatedly swings his claws at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges XYLYD's claws*

XYLYD: *slashes SVF in the chest*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs his chest and groans in pain*

XYLYD: *stabs SVF in the stomach*

Johnny/SVF: *shouts in pain*

XYLYD: *laughs sinisterly* Well, well, well. Looks like you've made your last battle a weak one.

Johnny/SVF: You forgot one thing. *stabs XYLYD in the heart*

XYLYD: *gasps in pain*

Johnny/SVF: You should've aimed for the heart. *pulls his claws out of XYLYD's chest and kicks him down*

XYLYD: *falls to the ground on his back and disappears*

Johnny/SVF: Man, Satan just won't give up, will he? I'd better head back. *starts walking back to Prosperity High*

Jason: How do you think things are going out there with that… thing?

Veronica: He's not just a "thing." He's a superhuman… of sorts.

Andrew: No shit.

Veronica: And I think he's fine. He knows how to defend himself.

Satan: Yes, he has proven that much.

All: *turn and look at Satan*

Andrew: Who… in the hell… are you?!

Satan: Come on, now. Do you really not recognize me?

Jason: Oh, my gosh. It's Satan!

Veronica: We need to get out of here!

Satan: How can you get out of here without your friend, Johnny, here?

Andrew: *shouts and runs toward Satan*

Satan: *grabs Andrew and throws him against a locker* Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh, Andrew.

Andrew: *groans in pain*

Jason: *quickly walks towards Satan* Stay away from him! *throws a punch at Satan*

Satan: *catches Jason's fist and twists it*

Jason: *shouts in pain*

Satan: *grabs Jason's neck and throws him aside*

Jason: *lands on the ground and groans in pain*

Satan: *walks towards Veronica and Hilary*

Veronica: Stay away from us!

Satan: I asked Johnny to do one thing!

Veronica: I know! He told me everything!

Satan: *sighs with frustration* Figures.

Hilary: What're you gonna do?! Kill us?!

Satan: Most likely, yes.

Hilary: *pulls out a pocket knife from her pocket*

Veronica: *looks at the knife* Why do you have a pocket knife with you?!

Hilary: For a moment like this. *throws the pocket knife at Satan, but it misses*

Satan: *laughs* How pathetic!

Johnny/SVF: *swings the entrance doors open and walks inside* Satan!

Veronica and Hilary: *look at SVF*

Satan: Johnny! What are you doing here?! I sent XYLYD to execute you! How is this possible?!

Johnny/SVF: In turn I executed him. You're welcome.

Satan: You're going to regret everything you've done!

Johnny/SVF: Why don't we settle this right here… right now? *enforces his claws*

Satan: Good idea. *clenches his fists*

Johnny/SVF: Veronica, get you and your friends out of here. Now!

Veronica: *runs past Satan with Hilary to get Jason and Andrew*

Satan: *throws a punch at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges the punch and slashes Satan's side*

Satan: *shouts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *slashes Satan in the back*

Satan: *groans in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs Satan's shirt and holds him against a locker*

Satan: *breathes heavily* You won't win, Johnny.

Johnny/SVF: What makes you say that?

Satan: *headbutts SVF and kicks him backward*

Johnny/SVF: *grunts in pain, then growls*

Satan: *grabs SVF's neck and tries to choke him*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs Satan's arm and tries to make him let go of his neck*

Satan: Face it, Johnny! You weren't meant to win!

Johnny/SVF: Maybe not, but you were meant to lose! *stabs Satan on both sides*

Satan: *releases SVF's neck and shouts in pain as he grabs his sides*

Johnny/SVF: *knees Satan in the face*

Satan: *falls onto his back*

Johnny/SVF: *slashes Satan in the chest*

Satan: *grunts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *leans down to grab Satan*

Satan: *kicks SVF in the groin*

Johnny/SVF: *groans in pain*

Satan: *kicks SVF backward, then stands up*

Johnny/SVF: *remains on his feet and holds up his fists, his claws still enforced*

Satan: We could go on like this all day, Johnny.

Johnny/SVF: I agree. So why don't you just give up already?

Satan: Because I'm not giving up on my plan!

Johnny/SVF: Of course not. That'd make you look like the shitbag that you are!

Satan: *shouts angrily* I'm tired of hearing that mouth of yours!

Johnny/SVF: What're you gonna do about it?!

Satan: *sighs with frustration* I'll be dealing with you later! *walks out of the entrance doors*

Johnny/SVF: Ha! *turns around and walks toward Veronica and her friends* Is everyone alright?

Andrew: I think Satan threw out my back. *groans in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *stands Andrew up and pops his back*

Andrew: *shouts in pain, then sighs in relief* That feels much better.

Johnny/SVF: *shakes his head* Veronica, are you okay?

Veronica: I'm fine.

Jason: Same. *grunts* But, my back is killing me after Satan threw me aside.

Hilary: I never thought something like this would ever happen in my life. So much for that pocket knife of mine.

Johnny/SVF: It's only a matter of time before Satan brings his sorry ass back.

Veronica: What do you think he'll do?

Johnny/SVF: I have no idea.

Scene 6 ends

Scene 7 opens with Satan stomping around in his apartment

Satan: *growls as he continuously stomps around his room, then shouts* Why can't Johnny just stay out of my way already?! *ponders briefly* Wait a minute. That's it! *chuckles with relief* I know exactly how to get that girl away from him!

Veronica: We need to prepare ourselves for when Satan comes back if he does.

Andrew: Yeah, he got through Jason and I like we were nothing!

Veronica: We can't give Satan power though. We can't talk about how Satan is powerful because that'll make things even worse than they already are.

Jason: You've got a good point, Veronica.

Hilary: Then how are we supposed to defeat Satan then?

Johnny/SVF: You three might think this is crazy, but I think Veronica and I both know how we can defeat Satan.

Andrew: Are you gonna tell us how or are you gonna keep us guessing until it's too late?

Johnny/SVF: Shut up and maybe you can help out.

Andrew: *sighs* Whatever.

Veronica: One of the most powerful things we can use against Satan is prayer.

Hilary: Prayer? Are you serious?

Veronica: Yes, I'm serious!

Jason: That's good enough for me!

Johnny/SVF: Good. Now, you guys will need to pray and pray and pray. In the meantime, I'll hold Satan off and keep him away from you guys.

Veronica: Are you sure you'll be able to hold him off a second time?

Johnny/SVF: With you guys praying, I can guarantee he'll be running scared.

Andrew: What are we waiting for then?!

Satan: *paces back and forth momentarily, then stops* No. I'm not letting Johnny win this one. I'm going back! And I'm not leaving without Veronica! *opens his apartment room door, walks out of his apartment, closes the door, locks it, and walks away*

Johnny/SVF: *stands outside Prosperity High with Veronica and her friends*

Veronica: When do you think Satan will come back?

Johnny/SVF: Any minute now.

Andrew: And what are we supposed to do if Satan gets past you?

Johnny/SVF: You keep on praying.

Veronica: One other thing that will work is if we recite Bible verses.

Jason: I don't really know any Bible verses.

Hilary: Yeah, me neither.

Andrew: Same.

Veronica: Leave the verse reciting to me then. You guys can still pray.

Johnny/SVF: Sounds like a plan.

Satan: *from a distance* Johnny!

Johnny/SVF: Right on time!

Satan: *walks quickly towards SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *starts walking quickly towards Satan*

Both: *stop walking once they stand a few feet from each other*

Satan: When are you gonna give up, Johnny?! We both know how this is going to end!

Johnny/SVF: Funny. I was gonna say the exact same thing. Now, Veronica!

Veronica: *speaks loudly* 2 Thessalonians 3:3, "But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one."

Satan: *grunts in pain and grabs his head* No!

Johnny/SVF: *uppercuts Satan*

Satan: *growls and throws a punch at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges Satan's fist and slashes his arm*

Satan: *shouts and throws another punch at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *dodges Satan's fist again and slashes him in the side*

Satan: *grunts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: Say another verse! It's working! *kicks Satan backward*

Satan: *stumbles, but keeps on his feet*

Veronica: *speaks loudly* Deuteronomy 31:6, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Satan: *grabs his head and shouts* Stop!

Johnny/SVF: Another one! *swings his leg at Satan*

Satan: *catches SVF's leg and swings him aside*

Johnny/SVF: *lands on the ground and rolls onto his feet*

Veronica: *looks over at her friends* You guys! We have to do this together! Why aren't you praying?!

Andrew: I wanna watch them duke it out!

Veronica: That's not important right now! If we all do this together, then Satan is guaranteed to lose!

Hilary: Okay. Come on, guys!

All three: *down their heads and begin praying*

Satan: *grabs his chest and shouts angrily* This can't be happening!

Veronica: *speaks loudly* Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand."

Satan: *shouts in pain and continues grabbing his chest* No! I'm not going out like this!

Johnny/SVF: You are whether you like it or not!

Satan: *grabs SVF* If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me, Johnny!

Johnny/SVF: I've told you before. My name isn't Johnny anymore!

Satan: Then what is it?!

Johnny/SVF: You can call me 'Shadow Vile Figure' and I can guarantee you one thing!

Satan: And what's that?

Johnny/SVF: I'm gonna kick your f’ing ass! *headbutts Satan*

Satan: *grunts in pain and releases SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *punches Satan across the face, then kicks him backward*

Satan: *falls onto his back*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs Satan*

Satan: Wait!

Johnny/SVF: Oh, what is it now, crybaby?!

Satan: I've forgotten something. *punches SVF in the stomach and shoves him back*

Johnny/SVF: *growls*

Satan: *makes a pitchfork appear in his hands*

Johnny/SVF: You can't be serious!

Satan: *swings the pitchfork at SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *ducks to avoid the swinging pitchfork* Keep reciting, Veronica!

Satan: *swings the pitchfork at SVF again*

Johnny/SVF: *jumps back to avoid the pitchfork*

Veronica: *speaks loudly* Psalm 34:19, "The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all."

Satan: *shakes his head and grunts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *swings both of his claws at Satan*

Satan: *blocks SVF's claws with his pitchfork*

Johnny/SVF: *swings his claws up and tackles Satan*

Satan: *shoves SVF aside and stands up*

Johnny/SVF: Veronica, how are things going with your friends?

Veronica: They're still praying!

Satan: *swings his pitchfork at SVF once again*

Johnny/SVF: *blocks the pitchfork with his claws* Good! *pushes against the pitchfork*

Satan: *pulls the pitchfork away, then stabs SVF in the stomach with it*

Johnny/SVF: *shouts in pain*

Satan: *slashes SVF across the face with the pitchfork*

Johnny/SVF: *sweeps Satan's legs out from under him*

Satan: *falls onto his back, drops the pitchfork, and groans in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *grabs the pitchfork and snaps it in half with his knee, then throws both halves aside*

Satan: *slowly gets to his feet*

Johnny/SVF: It's over, Satan!

Satan: No! No, it isn't! Not until I have Veronica and you killed!

Johnny/SVF: *swings his claws at Satan*

Satan: *dodges SVF's claws*

Johnny/SVF: *stabs Satan in the shoulder*

Satan: *grunts in pain and grabs SVF's arm*

Johnny/SVF: *slashes Satan's arm*

Satan: *releases SVF's arm and shouts in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *stabs Satan in the chest*

Satan: *gasps in pain*

Johnny/SVF: One more verse, Veronica!

Veronica: *speaks loudly* Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Satan: *shouts in pain and grabs his chest*

Johnny/SVF: *pulls Satan closer with his claws still in Satan's chest* It all comes to this, Satan!

Satan: No!

Johnny/SVF: *holds his open claws up to his chest*

Satan: No, don't!

Johnny/SVF: You should've given up while you had the chance, you f’ing antichrist! *stabs himself in the heart with his open claws, then gasps in pain*

Satan: No! *cries out in pain*

Johnny/SVF: *kicks Satan backward*

Satan: *falls onto his back, still crying out in pain, holding his chest as he disappears*

Johnny/SVF: *falls to the ground, gasping for breath*

Veronica: Johnny! *runs over to SVF and kneels down next to him*

Andrew: *stops praying and looks up at Veronica and SVF* Holy shit. Guys… look.

Jason and Hilary: *stop praying and look up at Veronica and SVF*

Hilary: *gasps*

Jason: Oh… man.

Veronica: Johnny! *holds SVF's head up and gets teary-eyed*

Johnny/SVF: That… really… hurt.

Veronica: *scoffs* Please, don't leave me.

Johnny/SVF: *breathes lightly* If it's my time, then it's my time.

Veronica: *starts crying* I love you… Shadow.

Johnny/SVF: *inhales and exhales deeply* I… love you, too.

Veronica: *hugs SVF and continues crying*

Andrew, Jason, and Hilary: *walk over to Veronica and SVF*

Andrew: What the hell happened to him?

Hilary: Is he dead?

Jason: Of course he's dead! Look at him!

Johnny/SVF: I'm not… dead, smart ass. *breathes lightly*

Veronica: *gasps with relief and hugs SVF tightly*

Johnny/SVF: *hugs Veronica back*

Andrew: Happy ending, hooray.

Jason: Would you drink to that?

Andrew: Maybe.

Veronica: *stop hugging SVF and looks him in the eyes*

Johnny/SVF: *stops hugging Veronica and looks her in the eyes*

Andrew: Ah, great. I know what's gonna happen next.

Hilary: Me too!

Veronica: *kisses SVF*

Johnny/SVF: *grins* I knew you'd overcome the devil sooner or later.

Veronica: *chuckles* Looks like the Lord wants you to stay here a little while longer.

Johnny/SVF: And I'm totally okay with that.

Jason: Now that students are probably getting back from lunch, we should probably head back inside the school.

Hilary: Yeah, you're right.

Andrew: Whatever. I wish I could've gotten all this stuff on video.

Veronica: You guys go ahead. I'll head inside in a moment.

All three: *walk back inside Prosperity High*

Johnny/SVF: *stands up with Veronica* Well… now, what are we supposed to do? Satan and his demons got their asses kicked and met their demises.

Veronica: Maybe we could just… stay at my place and see where God takes us from there.

Johnny/SVF: Not a bad idea.

Veronica: It's better than doing nothing with your life.

Johnny/SVF: Eh, I suppose so.

Veronica: *wraps her arms around SVF's neck* One thing I know for sure… is that I want you to stay in my life. Stay with me.

Johnny/SVF: *holds Veronica around her waist* And staying with you is exactly what I'm gonna do. I can feel God every time I'm with you and I have a feeling that you're the woman God chose for me.

Veronica: I couldn't have said it better myself.

(a loud shriek comes from a distance)

Johnny/SVF: What the hell could that be? *lets go of Veronica*

Veronica: *pulls her arms off SVF* I don't know.

Johnny/SVF: Whatever it is, it's far from here. I'm gonna go check it out.

Veronica: Wait.

Johnny/SVF: Yeah?

Veronica: Be careful.

Johnny/SVF: I'll make sure I come back home to you. *starts walking in the direction of the noise*

(Screen fades to black and Main Credits start rolling)

Scene 7 ends

Scene 8 opens with SVF walking towards a forest

Johnny/SVF: *walks up to the entrance of a forest* This must be the place that noise came from.

(birds tweet)

Johnny/SVF: And many other noises. *walks into the forest*

(birds continue tweeting and chirping)

Johnny/SVF: It's a beautiful place out here.

(very loud shriek comes from a distance)

Johnny/SVF: Where's that damn noise coming from?! *runs in the direction of the noise*

(dark clouds form and thunder starts rolling)

Johnny/SVF: Lovely. *continues running until he comes across a sign*

(crickets begin to chirp and the wind begins to blow)

Johnny/SVF: This place isn't ominous at all. *looks at the sign* "Worry Woods. Do not enter. Beware 'The Hunter.'" *scoffs* 'The Hunter?' Sounds like a legend to me.

(incredibly loud shriek comes from a short distance)

Johnny/SVF: Whatever that thing is making that noise, it's damn loud.

(wind blows much harder)

Johnny/SVF: *growls* It's like the weather's scared.

(loud scream comes from a short distance, followed by a stab and an extremely loud shriek)

Johnny/SVF: *runs in the direction the noise came from*

Person: *lying on the ground, dead*

Johnny/SVF: *sighs* You've gotta be f’ng kidding me.

(Screen goes to black and Extra Credits start rolling)

Scene 8 ends

The End