Big game big win, Elliott back to back wins. | Teen Ink

Big game big win, Elliott back to back wins.

By 10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri
10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri

javascript:ShowFavTab(1)

The Blues won at home Friday against Carolina 3-2 with Eliott in net, in this Saturday game in Phillie he would start again for the Blues. The Flyers have a tough goalie could the Blues produce some goal scoring, Huskins would answer that a minute fourty-eight in on a pass from Arnott. The Blues would score again ten minutes in on a shot by Oshie to give them a 2-0 lead. With 2:04 left the Flyer's give the Blues another chance to score by giving them a power play. Not connecting with time running out as the Flyer's got there man out of the box, St.Louis out shot them 10-6 in the first. The second period started and as the Blues did in the first the Flyer's did in the second just 56 seconds in Briere cuts the Blues lead in half, it's now 2-1. Backes and Hartnell would both get penalties 5:31 into the second, but seconds later Shattenkirk gets a penalty that gives the Flyer's a four on three, but no scoring would happen. Then thirteen in the Blues give the Flyer's another power play, Elliott stopping all but one doesn't let one by on the power play. Shortly after that expires though the Blues make it 3-1, Colaiacovo puts the lead back at two. 19 seconds left in the second period Jackman and Simmonds get into a brawl, the period ended as the Blues got out shot 13-10. The third started with no action until 12:31 Polak gets a call that gives the Flyer's there third and last power play of the night, being 0-2 so far they finally score on the man advantage, Carle gets one past Elliott to make it 3-2. Right after that goal though the Flyer's get a penalty to give the Blues there second and last penalty and they would follow Phillie with scoring on there power play. The last tally coming by D'Agostini that gave the blues there two goal 4-2 lead which would be the final. On there first win streak the Blues won both games with Elliott in net, there now 4-4 going to Vancouver on Wednesday at 9:30 the Blues could keep winning, and i believe Elliott will again start.

on Feb. 21 2012 at 8:09 am
I strictly recommend not to hold off until you earn enough cash to buy different goods! You can just get the mortgage loans or just small business loan and feel yourself comfortable