My Crazy/Funny Family 2 | Teen Ink

My Crazy/Funny Family 2

By Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear" ~ Meg Cabot
" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

Today was pretty funny! Here's what happened. *April 25, 2018* *My little sisters were chillaxin' on the couch. Then, Dad walks into the living room.* KEKE: Oh, no! Here we go again. *Dad starts "karate chopping" them and the girls start to fight him* DAD: C'mon Keke. That doesn't even hurt. *Dad throws Keke and Nevaeyah on the couch/they laugh* KEKE: I give up! DAD: See, that's your problem, Keke. You give up too easily. Never give up! *Keke runs up to Dad and tries to kick him...* (Crack) KEKE: Ow!!! Daddy broke my toes! (He really didn't, but she says he did) *We all laugh* KEKE: I tried to kick Daddy and all my toes went flat. * We laugh some more* That was hands down, the laugh of the day!

These fights will probably be a frequent thing. My dad is always trying to get the girls to fight with him. Thx for reading, guys! ♥ ♥ ♥

on May. 2 2018 at 3:47 pm
Malcolm_Chase PLATINUM, Madison, South Dakota

Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

Another classic, Angel! Great job!