The Pit Bull Outside of the Fence | Teen Ink

The Pit Bull Outside of the Fence

November 7, 2016
By Sendzei GOLD, Sacramento, California
Sendzei GOLD, Sacramento, California
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." - Carol Burnett


There was a time when I was walking home with my brother from school. When we was walking, we made a right turn on a corner. When me and my brother made the turn, we saw this pit bull.  We didn’t know if the dog was in the fence or outside of the fence until we got closer. Me and my brother continued walking and noticed that the dog was outside of the fence. The dog looked directly at us and came forward at us while barking loudly.


“Oh s***” said brother.


We quickly took off our backpack and swung the backpack to hit the dog.


“Help!” shouted brother.


As soon as we yell help, the owner of the dog came out and yell at the dog. After the owner yell at the dog, me and my brother quickly ran to go get our backpack and we was tired and paranoid. From what I learn, when you see a dog trying to attack you, you either run or fight back. I grew by being brave and by staying positive in myself.


In conclusion, this is one of my favorite scary story when I was 10 years old. 


The author's comments:

I hope you guys like my scary story when I was ten. I hope you didnt go through like what I experienced.