Those Words... | Teen Ink

Those Words...

By Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind....

I was a baby when my mom told me to worship him. I asked her why? And she said,” These are etiquettes child”. My memory is vague but I still remember those words which were very sharp even more than a sword. She gave me an explanation and she told me that God is like your father child, he will guide you throughout your future. Believe him more than anyone, even me and he will never let you alone, at least not when you will be lamentable. He will always show you chance to come out of your obstacles. She also added that God does things with a special purpose so never dare to question him

I believe my mom and I know he exist because my heart says that he is around you. I can sense his smooth touch on my head. I feel as if he is asking me something. He is watching everything. She also told me that we are his children. We all are equal before him. He treats us with love and rage when required. He forgives us most of the times. He is really full of equanimity. He punishes us when we commit a crime which lists top of the flagitious crimes. He then also shows us some mercy, there also he gives us a chance to return on the right path but we usually ignores. We impel him to punish us.

Some science theories say that our ancestors were not from Earth, they came from outer space. We were not so intelligent as we are right now. I believe that it was god who made the discovery of fire happen. Even science says that the discovery of fire was accidental. One has to believe that it is only and only god who made the earth so beautiful to live in, who made us so intelligent to think over our problems. He is the one who made us so curious from birth itself. He has given us so much that even one cannot count. Not even science.

Are we really equal? As my mother told me that we are his children. So did we ever think while killing people in the war that he is my brother? Had we ever questioned our soul for not giving shelter to the poor? Has he created us and made us capable to humiliate others? No I may never agree to this. He has made us with a purpose. A purpose which in which we have the responsibility to make this Earth a wonderful place.

Let’s take a pledge and make a resolution not to make anyone sad in any manner.

God,
We are your children
Forgive us for our all bad deeds
I promise you that
I will follow the purpose provided by you
I will help people, every time, every moment. I will take care of our brothers and sisters.
Amen.

Be like shining star so that others may try to follow you!!

haley101 DIAMOND, Windsor, Connecticut

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”

― Mary Oliver

your work is amazing. I agree with Emily, below

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thanks , thanks, thanks, thank you. :D

Trin_Freckles GOLD, Troutman, North Carolina

When your sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!! I love your work!!!!!!

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

make sure to add me on gmail. thankyou again

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thanks you. emily, why not add me on gmail? ayush.porwal00@gmail.com

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

There were a few grammar mistakes, but I didn't notice them because I was so into reading this and into the message. I love the message, a lot. You are a amazing writer and wonderful and talented writer; believe that because you are. You have a lot of talent and greatness in you. I love how you write. My very, favorite part of your article is where you said that your mother said, "She gave me an explanation and she told me that God is like your father, child. He will guide you throughout your future." I especially, love this part because I never really had a earthly dad. Becuase he left. God was and always will be my father. He's a father to me. He's a father to the fatherless. I love this a lot. I wish I could give you more than 5 stars. Thank you so, so, so much for sharing this. You do have talent and greatness in you. Thank you again. :)

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

what's your email shadow, have been long without any other convo?

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

thank you matin

Shadow_Wolf GOLD, Mayfield Heigts, Ohio

"Love is not opening your eyes but opening your heart."
"You see not with your eyes, But with your heart."
"Think first with your heart not your head."
"If it has a heart, It is human."

Job well done!

on Mar. 3 2014 at 10:00 am
MuhammadMatin BRONZE, New Delhi, Other

Love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.

Nice work Prom :)

on Feb. 25 2014 at 9:07 am
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

Hmm.. thanks     

.king. SILVER said...
on Feb. 17 2014 at 5:31 am
.king. SILVER, Yeux Bien Tres Bien, Other

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm, I'd say your article is better, for now.

on Feb. 17 2014 at 5:00 am
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

Thanks!!!!!!! I'm happy to hear from you again.  So, can you tell me on which particular track I am good, is it Poems or Articles. 

.king. SILVER said...

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sweet article, I respect your opinion. I like the massage 'tis deep and sincere; Keep on writing!

on Feb. 6 2014 at 9:26 am
Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

Thanks. I really appreciate you for your advice.

Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

“If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose”
― Charles Bukowski

This is very kind hearted and well meant. I like the message behind it, if some of the reasoning wasn't exactly flawless. As a believer, it's nice to see this kind of commentary (: good job