Finding me <3 | Teen Ink

Finding me <3

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

I'm a small town girl, living in a big world trying to find out who I'm supposed to be. Right now, it's really foggy, not easy to see. But I know right now, I"m really young, and have all this life right here, awaiting for me, and all these possibilities.
Chorus:
I'm just a small town girl who is looking for an explanation on who I'm supposed to be. I know I'm young yet, but I'm seeking my future, and finding me.

Second verse-
Now I'm standing on my own, no one to hold me down from achieving my dream. I know that I'm not going to stop looking for who I'm supposed to be. Nobody can make me back down of making me find me.

(Repeat Chorus)

Change of beat-
I am walking down a road, fog blocking my way of seeing who I'm going to be. This journey is tough, but I am going to see eventually.

Ending Chorus-
I'm just a small town girl, who is looking for an explanation on who I am supposed to be. The ideas are flashing in my head, but there is nothing to see. I know I'm young yet, but I'm seeking my future, and finding me. Oh, finding me, finding me, oh yeah, finding me...<3

This song describes me in a way. I do live in a very small town in Iowa, unknown to most people. But, i am finding me. I am getting older, and I am seeking my future. Just like this song describes. I hope whoever reads this likes it, and hopefully you will rate it!

on Oct. 7 2012 at 8:25 am

Thank you:)

on Oct. 7 2012 at 8:24 am
missyEagles BRONZE, Somewhere, Other
cool !!!!!!!!keep it up !!!!