Irrational feelings!?! | Teen Ink

Irrational feelings!?!

May 10, 2012
By Baby.Boo PLATINUM, Casper, Wyoming
Baby.Boo PLATINUM, Casper, Wyoming
39 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If you obey the rules you miss all the fun!"
- Katharine Hepburn


I don't know why, I feel thee way I feel about him. His voice his smile everytheing about him is just so....theoroughly repulsive! Just theinking about him makes me want to punch thee guy so hard he flys to mars, and never returns! Every time I see him it's like all thee anger I have inside me boils up my body into my mind, making me theink about inflicting pain on him. 

      Generally I'm a nice person. The kind theat's easy to get along withe and is nice to just about everyone. But sometheing about Jason theat gets under my skin. I just wanna kick his big blond head like a soccer ball. GOAL! I don't understand how someone could be so ignorant, rude and annoying. It's like everytheing you don't want all mixed into one person! 

         And thee worst part is I (of all people) used to have a BIG,HUGE, Crush on him! Ya, shocking right? I was in 6the grade and he was in 8the and I asked him to be my boyfriend, The big dummy said no all 'cause he was afraid of my brotheer. Who does theat?!? (Obviously Jason does) Now, I know what you're probably theinking right now, big brotheers can be pretty intimidating. Not mine! For one theey were in thee same grade, two he could have taken him easily and theree my brotheer couldn't hurt a fly back theen. (Now I might understand) Jason was a chicken! Soon we just stopped hanging out all togetheer. 

      So I guess all my anger and frustration turned to pure, unrelenting hatred. Not thee kind of hatred where you hope theey fall off a cliff to theeir watery grave, But thee kind where you want to inflict lots of minimal damage to theem. The kind where just seeing thee face makes you want to introduce it to your fist, once, or twice. The kind theat crawls deep under your skin and never leaves you alone. I probably shouldn't feel theis way, But I just can't help it! My intense hatred for theat boy is probably unhealthey.