The Morning Mystery | Teen Ink

The Morning Mystery

By E-chan SILVER, Denver, Colorado
E-chan SILVER, Denver, Colorado

"I did not see because I didn't wish to see"
-Prince of Egypt

the city was dark and cloudy. Jessica was just staring at the poster over her bed. at seven o'clock her alarm clock went off. "Jessica, it's time to get up" her father said with out knowing something was wrong. ten minutes passed by and Jessica was still in her room.

her father started pounding on her door. "Jessica, it's 7:10! get up!" he screamed. there was no answer. twenty minutes passed by and Mr. Franklin was getting extremely mad. "jessica! get up!" he yelled towards her bedroom door.

"Danny? what is wrong?" Mrs. Franklin asked. "Jessica is not coming out of her room!" Mr. Franklin said with a frustrated voice. "did you go in to see if she is alright?" Mrs. Franklin asked her husband.

Mr. Franklin entered Jessica's dark and gloomy room. while he was walking he heard a splash from the floor. "merry, turn the light on" Mr. Franklin whispered to his wife. Mrs. Franklin turned on the and then screamed at the horror that she saw.

this is a frim like story so says my sister.

DanielM SILVER said...
on Aug. 7 2012 at 10:37 am
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Very well written. I'm highly shocked. Im like thinking what happen to her. Is she dead? You just ended it so quickly. Which I like. It makes the reader think what happened. Awesome suspene. Im flabbergasted. Suggestion: you sort of didn't capitalize your beginning sentences

necci SILVER said...
on Apr. 6 2012 at 9:45 am
necci SILVER, Denver, Colorado

-Women are many things to humans, but the one thing they are not is dominated by men.
-If a single act of hate can do so much damage, what can a single act of kindness do?

a bit predictable but very well written