Do I have a Gift ? | Teen Ink

Do I have a Gift ?

July 14, 2011
By teacuppoetry GOLD, Lancashire, Other
teacuppoetry GOLD, Lancashire, Other
15 articles 1 photo 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes- Sherlock Holmes


I believe I could be be psychic in some sort of way. There have been a lot of different things that involve me knowing what is going to happen. Once I was going to the Trafford Centre the next day with my mum and relatives but we did not know which bus to take so we decided to find out when we got there. That night I had a dream that we were there and I was pushing my cousins pram along and the bus stop was H we were at and the bus was the number 300 and my mum and Nana were running to the bus stop. That day we went to the bus station and I was wearing the same clothing and pushing my cousins pram and the bus stop was indeed stop H and the bus number was 300 and my mum and Nana were running for the bus. One time I had a vision, I was at my grandads and he was trying to get my cousins motorbike to start and as I was stood in the door way a sequence of events came in my mind, my grandad was in the same clothes and my cousin was, my grandad just got the bike started and tried to ride it so he was staggering along with the bike then he fell and rolled along the drive. Suddenly I came back to reality and it actually happened, everything that I had just had a vision about happened. More recently though I have been sitting there next to my mum or dad and I suddenly have an excited urge to say something or ask something for example a question about a certain programme will come in my head and just as I'm about to ask BOOM my mum or dad comes out with the exact same qquestion and this has happened a few times. I also have seen the ghost of a witch and a ghost has approached me in a haunted house by tapping me on the back which didn't seem to freak me out. I believe I may have a gift.


The author's comments:
My personal experience inspired me to write this.