Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

May 6, 2010
By Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina
49 articles 0 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
Romans 14:8-For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.


Friendship......

What is a friend?


"A friend sticketh closer than a brother"-saith the Lord.


You may love your siblings, but in the course of life you spend more time with your friends.

You tell your friends your secrets, but from your family, they stay hidden.


One who loves and cares,

One who never fails.


God says that a friend is always there. They never leave you; with you through thick and thin.


Respects your beliefs and standards,

Accounts for you when you do wrong.


Your true friends won't make fun of who you are or what you believe in. If they can't go, do, say, or listen to something, than as a friend, the other friend won't put you in that position. They also will want you to stay true to God; so if you're doing wrong, don't get offended when they reprimend you. According to the Bible it's their job...and it should be their desire.

So....what is a friend?

-A person you can trust, count on, believe in, and expect to help you.

*I hope this is an encouragement to all who read this!

The author's comments:
I was helping a friend with some of their problems and I was lead by the Holy Spririt to write this. Enjoy!