Living a Lie | Teen Ink

Living a Lie

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

Further and further we grow apart. I can neither be with you, nor without. You complete the very soul in me. You bring out the very light in me and day in me. You bring me so much happiness in which I cannot live without. One cannot live without the or other. Although I go by with my life, it will never be complete without you. I am living a lie in which I can never escape. I cannot hide any feelings for you. We will always be seperated through the past, the present, and the future. Through our friendship, I can only live happily with you through it. You mean the world to me. Although I can no longer express my feelings of affection, but of only grattitude. Your friendship makes me very happy. I hope to never lose you again. You are my sunshine in the morning, and thus I caan make it through the day. I am always reminded of you when I look at the sky. When you're sad, it will rain, and I will be there to comfort you. To make a beautiful rainbow in the sky. If it's sunny, you are happy, and in which should stay that way. If it's windy, you are lively, energetic, and utmost playful. In such, I will play along with you. If you are asleep, the world is dark, as you calm everyone with your smile. Helping me to get to bed faster and easier with a sense of satisfaction that I have you as my dearest friend. I shall never forget the day we met, and how much fun I had.. Love me wholely as a friend, or not at all. I wish you well.

SunnyDreams BRONZE, Niger Falls, Other

Can you feel what I have seen, when no one else has lived through what I have?-HalveOfLife

As I believe every person in this world lives in a lie... everyone who believes can, make it a truth, though anyone who doubts can make it a bigger lie.  I love your story, better than I expected; keep up the good work :) 5/5