A Cup of Tea | Teen Ink

A Cup of Tea

By TheCogentOne SILVER, Dhaka, Other
TheCogentOne SILVER, Dhaka, Other

Use your weakness as your weapon. The more stronger your weapon is, the more strategy you will have.

Drinking a cup of tea behind the Bangladesh Bank will give you another level of feelings. Tea gives somewhat a very good refreshment after cycling hard from home to the spot. It's tedious but that doesn’t bother me so much.

The area is a commercial area, so there are a lot of big buildings. The chimneys in which money burns produce a kind of blurry vision due to the heat. It's so intriguing that I can look at the big buildings through the blurry smoke for hours. The tea stall is small. And the cashier at the same time makes tea and handles the payment of the customers. Sometimes there is another cashier who is a women. I don't know if that's only me but everything she says seems like she's scolding someone. But that's kinda okay. At least the tea is good. The road is very wide and there is too much space on the road, so there is a lot of wind; which is very refreshing. Little kids play there which seems to be amazing. The sunlight in the afternoon is kind of golden colour, so it falls obliquely on the store and on the road which is why the place looks so damn good. I may be a little younger than everyone there, so everyone gives a stare at me. A boy travelling in a cycle just to get a cup of tea where he isn't supposed to be; well I'm ok with that. There are some people who smoke cigarettes beside the store, and the smoke of the cigarettes is a little bit inconvenient for me. My head spins due to the smoke. I have to say that there are not always people who smoke, but sometimes there is. But for a cup of tea and getting away from chaos, I'm willing to consider my obstacles. Overall, with a cup of tea in hand, the whole point of going to the spot sums up the whole experience.

This experience is amazing and so I thought to share it with everyone. Thanks!