A Tribute To My Little Brother | Teen Ink

A Tribute To My Little Brother

November 25, 2018
By kathytennis SILVER, New York City, New York
kathytennis SILVER, New York City, New York
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
-Michael Scott


He has light brown hair, lighter in the summer. Chocolate brown eyes, and a bright smile on his face. When I come home from school, his eyes light up and he rushes to hug me. He's almost my height, and he's at least two times skinnier than me. His voice like a gentle wave when he and I have a conversation.To me, his laugh is like a goat choking on grass, but my mom thinks it's wonderful. He's athletic but doesn't know how to use his upper body. Doesn't enjoy my taste in music. He's a better writer than me. He looks funny in jeans. He hates jeans. He's completely oblivious to the way that girls seem to orbit around him. Good at dancing, acting and art. Does this cute thing when he's cold and snuggles up with a blanket. Bad at math. Doesn't like math. Gets frustrated easily. Cries sometimes but doesn't tell me why. Obsessed with Spider-Man. His voice like an angry puppy when he doesn't understand something right away. Very tan. Doesn't know how to match clothes. Chews his pencils when he's thinking. Very messy. Too trusting. Too gullible. Loves video games and his LEGOs. Very creative when it comes to stop motion. Worries me sometimes when he doesn't talk about what happened at school. Good at making me laugh. He's ok with being alone. He's ok with not talking to anyone. He's quirky but perfect in his own little way and I love him with all my heart.