One for Me | Teen Ink

One for Me

By curledupwabook BRONZE, Helena, Montana
curledupwabook BRONZE, Helena, Montana

Drama is just life with the dull bits cut out.- Alfred Hitchcock

I feel like a bad teen movie. Like one of those classic geeks. Is it just a typical teenage fantasy that I feel must ne fulfilled? My mother says I’m too young. My father wants to know when I’m going to start. I feel that I’m the ugliest girl in the world. One that is diseased and no one wants to touch. I feel like a dork, a dork for never having been kissed at 17, never having been on a date, so inexperienced in the world of teenage love. Don’t be so overdramatic my mind screams you’re only 17. I may be 17, but I feel thirty. Having never been kissed by 17 is like never going to the movies, it’s just not right! But I’m sure ill find love. A love that is overwhelming to all my senses. A love that fills me so full I feel I might burst. But then again who cares? I’m just an overdramatic teenager right?

Reading all the sappy love stories on here made me want to write something slightly pessimistic.

that_one_song SILVER, Helena, Montana

M.I.A- "I don't judge my success by how high my tower is, but by how much I am able to be a part of people's lives."

"You tried to sink your soul, oh, but didn´t realize, you keep it in a different hole."
The Kooks, Sofa Song

I can sympathize. though I'm only 14 most of my friends have been on dates and kissed people and I seem to be left in the dust. By the way I did like it

curledupwabook BRONZE, Helena, Montana

I would love feedback!