Modern Day Hero | Teen Ink

Modern Day Hero

By Tay_03 BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan
Tay_03 BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan

In my opinion heroes have reamined largely the same are all the troops that serve everyday for our country. They have risked their lives for years to keep the United States safe. Without them we may not be free or have any of the things that we have today. Many things have changed but at the same time they are exactly the same. We may have newer technology, but at the mission is always the same to keep our country safe and out of harms way as much as possible. Many say that our troops are like the old cartoon heros like Superman,Batman, and all the other ones out there. They are very much like the cartoon version but better they may not be able to jump across buildings in one leap or have a sieick named Robin but in reality they are the heros and always will be. Their kryptonite is the bullets and gernades that are fired at them everyday just because someone doesn't like them like we do. Could you do that? Try and answer that one honestly; it's not easy just because you say tha you could, but when it comes right down to it you have to have a lot of guts to do what these heroes do. Our troops are the modern day heroes that have stayed the same.