Coach King | Teen Ink

Coach King

By x.nayiii.x BRONZE, Houston, Texas
x.nayiii.x BRONZE, Houston, Texas

In my recent school years, I never had a teacher that I was really close with. I always wanted to have a teacher that I can talk with, and visit their class when I just walk by in the hallway. I finally got to have that teacher when I was in seventh grade. That teacher was, Mr.King but we called him Coach King and he was my math teacher. He was an outgoing teacher, he helped always helped us whenever we needed something. My first impression when I saw him, was that he was going to be a mean and difficult teacher to get along with, but as the school year I passed, I realized that he is actually nice, and easy to talk to. I never really did good in math before but, thanks to him I got better at it. When the school year ended, I was really sad that I left that class. He would sometimes give us life lessons, and he would prepare us for the future. When he gave us those life talks, I would walk out the class thinking of what he said. I felt like he helped me become not only a better student, but a better person.