The Ms. Salubro Way | Teen Ink

The Ms. Salubro Way

By kateyzteenink BRONZE, New York City, New York
kateyzteenink BRONZE, New York City, New York

I am in junior high school, and i would like to share my educater. Her name is Ms. Salubro, she is a very kind, sweet, and a loving teacher. She's always there for you and she gives you the best support a teacher can give you. If i didn't have her my writing and reading skills wouldn't be as great as now. Ms. Salubro's way of teaching is using the M.E.A.L paragragh or the M.E.E.A.L paragraph. The M in M.E.A.L is the main point. The E in MEAL is the Evidence that supports your main point. The A is the Analysis, it proves your evidence. Lastly, the L stands for Link, the link is pretty much your last sentence that sums up the paragraph or restates the main point in different words.

My teacher also try her best to explain or make her lessons the easiest to understand and gives us books or websites that can help us. She has her own Website that has fun resources and what of the wesites is free rice and it's like a game. You can learn new words and vocabulary but at the same time, every 1 word you get correct 10 grams of rice is being donated to people who have no food. This is my wonderful teacher/ educater of the year or forever!!!!!

I chose to write this article because i wanted to share my educater of the year to teens and pre- teens to show them what my educater is and that you should write about your educater!