I still Love Him | Teen Ink

I still Love Him

By BriannaLogan SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
BriannaLogan SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time. - Marian Wright Edelman

When Johnny's Dad and I fell in love, I was just about in my teens and he was in his twenties. Of course, my parents felt he was too old for me or better yet, I was too young for him. I didn't care anyway. Thomas and I were inseparable. He was working as a mechanic down the street when we met. Oh how I loved to see those six packs of his while he worked shirtless on my dad's car. I would sit and day dream about touching them....Anyways, enough about how we first met. Let's talk about what happened after I got pregnant. My parents  got red in the face upset. My dad even wanted to punch him in the face. According to them, I had my whole future ahead of me hence the reason, they wanted me to go to college. I didn't though. How could I when I already knew my future with Thomas. - Samantha Wilson

BriannaLogan SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

This is a fictional piece.

BriannaLogan SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

thank you :) @shavz

shavz said...
Marvelous job, that short story was very interesting at the very first sentence. Great job scholar...