Save You | Teen Ink

Save You

August 26, 2013
By Katieekinnz SILVER, Antrim, New Hampshire
Katieekinnz SILVER, Antrim, New Hampshire
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

I know I failed you, but I was trying to save you. I'm. I'm trying to save you now. It's okay, I forgive you for not saving me, but why? I thought I would be the last person you would ever hurt. Why? I'm talking about him. Just him. And doing it because he took me away from you. If he had taken you from this world, I would search the whole planet and send him off to hell. Is that what you think this is about?! I don't know what to judge more. Your guilt, or your antiquited sense of morality. Ignoring what he's done in the past. Blindly, stupidly ignoring the graveyards he's built, the thousands who have suffered, the friends he has crippled. If it had been you who was beat into a bloody pulp, I would never stop trying to hunt him down, and subject him to the same horrendous torture that he has dealt out to others. Don't be sad because you let me die, I will always be there when you need me as your partner, your soldier, your best friend.


The author's comments:
I was watching Batman, and that's what inspired me to write this one.