Concerts | Teen Ink

Concerts

By Brooklyn_Kate BRONZE, Cleveland, Tennessee
Brooklyn_Kate BRONZE, Cleveland, Tennessee

People who say Happiness comes the sun, never danced in the rain.

Concerts. One word, dozens of different responses from others. When your at a concert, you feel as if your body if being covered in millions of vibrations as you soon find your self lost in the beat…
Depending who’s concert you go, defines how much you really get into the feeling. Let’s say you’re a rock fan, you would most likely get submerged in the feeling of banging your head to the beat. But for someone who enjoys Christian or Gospel music, you might find your self putting your hands into the air and singing along, feeling the power of the singer move through you. It also depends how close you are to the actual stage. If your far back, you might not feel as much of the rush as someone else will who is standing right under the stage.
When you think of the word concerts, what comes to mind? For some people, they instantly think of either their first or most recent concert. Others, think of who they want to go see in the near future, or their favorite artist. The word concerts defined means; a performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging.
Now, from my point of view, concerts are one of the best things you can experience. The feeling of being so close to someone you look up to is phenomenal! And even better is sometimes being able to meet them afterwards. That, I have to admit, is my favorite part.

I hope people will read this and think abot how they relate to it.