Hairs | Teen Ink

Hairs

October 19, 2023
By MrDomWilliams PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
MrDomWilliams PLATINUM, Hartland, Wisconsin
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Creativity is a broad word in the sense that it can apply to various versatile forms of art: writing, painting, drawing, etc. Personally, I possess the creative form of writing; the words just jump out of my fingers and onto the clicking keys of a keyboard, like a pianist playing a sweet song.
My mother can possess the creative form of painting and/or drawing, however I haven’t seen her do it in a very long time. I do remember that when she did, she could wave the paintbrush or the colored pencils like a magic wand and created what to a young me were Picassos and van Goghs, whereas mine were (and still are) simple drawings and paintings that I’m still proud of.
Never being much of an artist, my father doesn’t nearly possess the high creative form of painting and/or drawing that my mother does, drawing things that are on the same creative par as mine: silly little stick figures and humorous unrecognizable iterations of items. My younger brother can possess the creative forms of both writing and drawing, sometimes making unique works of art, however he has no current plans to take them anywhere.