Gratitude | Teen Ink

Gratitude

By AmeenaBakhtZada2025 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
AmeenaBakhtZada2025 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

Gratitude is the best tool to be delighted all the time.As there are many people who have plenty of money, luxurious life , healthy body, beautiful relations,loyal friends,many more achievements and so many other things but still are not found to be happy as they don't value all these blessings and be anxious all the time about the things they don't have.

Life becomes torment for such people who always live, being depressed and envious for the greed of more success,more money,more fame and always keep thinking about more and more.The greed of these things keep such people depressed and anxious despite having plenty of blessings many of them have to take sleeping pills for sleep which is worst condition of them.

This is so good that keep thinking about learning more and getting more but it gets worse and worse when desires of all these things are over, starts to harm,snatch peace,joy, happiness and you couldn't value the things you have got and being burn in the greed of more.Such worst habits don't let you celebrate your achievements and feel sense of achievement and at the end of life then you feel regret and think you didn't live your life fully and being happy.

There are so many things for which you must be grateful.

Provided you have complete organs and you are able to see with your eyes, listen with your ears, smell with your nose, speak with mouth, work with your hands and Walk with your feet so you are the luckiest person as there are many people who are suffering from disabilities and have biggest desire to have complete body.

Providing you have only one loyal friend so you are lucky as there are many people who just want one loyal friend in life.

So long as your parents are alive and they love you so your such blessed to have them since there are many more who are still craving for the love of their parents but they don't have.

As long as you are educated and know reading writing so you are still so lucky as there are many people who can't read and write a singal word,due to which they have to suffer alot in entire life.

Provided you are not suffering from any serious disease then you ought to be damn thankful for your health as it's the greatest blessings which you will come to know if you visit any hospital and meet different patients.

So don't avoid your achievements and blessings always be thankful for them and value them.

Keep learning and getting more achievements but not having higher stress as it causes so many diseases and burn your inner peace and happiness.

So the great tool is that always value the things you have had, be grateful for all the blessings you have given and which are the dreams for many others people.

Providing you start living life with gratitude attitude so you will still get more and more but to feel joy,happiness and inner peace instead of being stressful.

So long as you keep on counting your blessings daily, you will come to know that how lucky and worthfull you are.

shahzada GOLD said...
on May. 29 2022 at 2:58 am
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

Nice going it's a great piece of writing which compels me reading after first paragraph reading then I can't help reading, collection of words are very fabulous, keep it up.

on May. 27 2022 at 2:10 pm
AishaAfsar2913 BRONZE, Karachi, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
such a marvelous article and keep writing and give us motivation through your article. May Allah give you a lot so success and happiness in your life