Middle school issues | Teen Ink

Middle school issues

By Louisiana GOLD, Waterloo, Iowa
Louisiana GOLD, Waterloo, Iowa

"I have sometimes been widley, despairingly, acutley miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing" Agatha Christie

There are plenty of problems in middles school. Most of them are difficult to cope

with at the the time, but now it would seem like a piece of cake. In middle school there

is so much drama to deal with. Girls are trying to fit in, bodies are changing , and

people are trying ti find out who they are and what their purpose is.

If your a girl you will understand when I say that that every girl wants to be that girl

that everyone wants to be. Some of us don't make it that far, so we try to fit in with

people whom will accept us, not always for whom we are though. This is very hard

because girls are self conscious and middle schoolers can be very persnickety about

who they want in their cliques and when. If they we are thing like me anyway, they

would go to about anyone without a second thought. Fitting in in middle school can feel

so frustrating at times because you have your jocks, bible freaks, goths, drama geeks,

computer geeks, and literary freaks, what is really tough about this is that a lot of people

belong in all of the cliques, but it probably doesn't help that we are all changing and

trying to find out who we are.

We all want to know who we are. Some of us find out later then others. In middle

school is about the time we start to question out beliefs and who we are, pretty much

everything that can change our character. For a middle schooler this is tough because

not only are you trying to fit in you are trying to figure out who you are and your want for

individuality isn't helping a lot either. Every middle school kid wants to be independent

and for their parents to stop treating them like children and let them do their own thing,

but, lets just face it, we need our parents in middle school, because of peer pressure

and the questioning of beliefs, it can all change who you are and prevent you from being

the real you.

Middle school was a tough period in our lives, but their are going to be much

tougher. We were constantly trying to fit in and be that person everyone wanted to be,

and trying to figure out who we were, some of us are still learning. All the drama in

middle school was nothing, but a few kids just trying to find out who they were.

Sonza SILVER said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 11:29 am
Sonza SILVER, Bhubaneswar, Other

An apple a day, if well aimed, keeps the doctor away. - P. G. Wodehouse

very nice  

Swimmerguy SILVER, N/A, Iowa

Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "love"... Its called "like".

yes, yes i would know about grammer issues XD

Louisiana GOLD said...
on Oct. 9 2012 at 10:17 am
Louisiana GOLD, Waterloo, Iowa

Nathan, you would know all about that wouldn't you? ;)

Swimmerguy SILVER, N/A, Iowa

Nice job, some grammer issues here and there. Hope to read more!