Communism | Teen Ink

Communism

By Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina
Jesusandwordsfanatic PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina

Romans 14:8-For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Communism is a government of pure evil because of its motives and the impact it has on people physically and mentally. Communism is a torment forced upon the unfortunate people in the countries with this form of government. The goal of Communism is to “….dominate the person, property, and thought of all citizens by means of physical and psychological force and terror.” The people in control want to have ownership of everything; including the human being. Communism is run by the means of ‘I want it now, and I’ll get it now,’ whether it be someone’s land that they are then forced to slave over it with little or no profit for those in charge, or even someone’s wife. Communism also destroys the minds of people starting with the children; they are taught to hate free countries, especially America, and to hate our economical system. They are told that we are the evil ones, when all we want to do is help and to save them before they are lost in the psychological trick of Communism’s pure evil. Will you help?

this is my discussion board from school on Communism

runnerskier BRONZE, In A Land Far, Far Away, Alaska
Perhaps the best way to evaluate Communism is to actually live under its rule.  No number of history textbooks will give you a clearer, firsthand view of Communism and its effects.  For those of you who have done this, you will heartily agree with me that Communist rule is oppressive and frightening.  (I have lived in communist Vietnam for four years, so I do know what it's like). Yes, in theory, Communism would be a great government.  What could be better than people living in happy harmony and equality in perfect Utopia?  If people were perfect and sinless, communism would be amazing.  Unfortunately, that is not the case, which is why communism has consistently resulted in terror and oppression.  Humans are basically corrupt; if there is a possible place to slip up, humans will always eventually fail.  My theory is that capitalism allows less room for human error than communism, which has made it a considerably more appealing option to most. However, I think that if people really were perfect and sinless, monarchy would be even better than capitalism or communism.  If we had one good, benevolent King to rule us, say, God, and we were all perfect subjects, then what would you get?  Heaven.  And believe me, according to Revelation, that will one day happen.

AlmostPublished GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona

Live for today,because yesterday is gone and tomarrow may never come.

As is see that you are a god believing American, your point of view is altered.Look at Capitalism, everyone can do whatever they want, right? And we the people control our own finances but America is at 16 Trillion dollars and counting in debt!

That is because the government not only allows the corrupt naive american to become financially oppressed but the government itself contributes to inflation.

Communism was like a social expirement failed, it was an attempt at entirely becoming united, together as one. That is why the government controlled the currency and split it equally among the people.

America had to go and basically taunt the Soviet Union to start a nuclear war, maybe if America could mind its own business and not threaten other counties for trying something different. Maybe its because if it had worked then it would be the only country more desirable than America.

America's not so great, and that's not what they tell them but i wouldnt be surprised if thats how the students saw it anyways.

human6 GOLD said...
on Aug. 14 2011 at 9:20 am
human6 GOLD, Fasd, New Jersey

If you cannot convince a fascist aquaint his head with the pavement-trotsky
The bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before it leaves the stage of history. We carry a new world, here, in our hearts. That world is growing this minute.“ durry

russia was marxist not communist 

human6 GOLD said...
on Aug. 14 2011 at 9:19 am
human6 GOLD, Fasd, New Jersey

i am now a mutualist anarchist without adjectives hence my name is chanaged. 

on Jul. 30 2011 at 10:48 am
TheEdgar PLATINUM, Fayetteville, North Carolina

"If you are in need of forgetting something, make a note to remember it."

:) yup if they havent read the Bible they have no right to criticize

human6 GOLD said...
human6 GOLD, Fasd, New Jersey

read kropotkin or homage to catalonia that is communism not that bullcrap from Russia 

we want abolition of the state in favor of loose federations of towns and communes 

actually yes i have studied thoroughly the difference between Communism and Totalitarianism and i would believe me teacher over you-btw he can remember every date that he's ever seen and can draw us(which he has)an outline for every single place he has been and the set up for his military operations and still remember what was where in full detail and hes been outta the military for at least 10yrs! plus he has his masters in history soooo.....

actually, according to my history book (because this was a school assignment) says that that IS Communism. Also, yes i have studied Communism and Totalitarianism thoroughly and i believe my teacher (who thouroughly remembers every date that has entered his mind and can still remember the layout for all of his military operations in any country he chooses even though that was 10yrs ago&has his masters in history) over you since you're a stranger. Another issue, I happen to BE a Christian so naturally im gunna believe the Bible over ANYTHING or ANYONE; also, there are more manuscripts(which in the 2nd century WAS their history book) to back up the Bible not contradicting it whereas every other religion may have some, but not near as many and they contradict their main source of doctrine.....soooooooo the Bible IS truthful and I will not let anyone tell me otherwise. especially someone who hasnt studied the Bible.....

on Mar. 24 2011 at 10:32 am

I'm sorry, but the Bible is true-i did a research ppr on it (as I AM a Christian) and there are more manuscripts found about the exact same TRUTHS of the Bible that in the 2nd and 3rd century were the peoples' history books (as u sed i shuld read) whereas all other religions, dont even have HALFas much and even then they contradict their doctrine! The Bible never contradicts itself! How about you read it for a change and see it for yourself?

Jlosc9 BRONZE said...
on Mar. 6 2011 at 4:46 am
Jlosc9 BRONZE, Reno, Nevada

"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph."

-Joshua Weckel

Ha! Have you ever studied anything at all about Communism?

What you are writing about is Totalitarianism. Communism and Totalitarianism are two completely different things.

Read a book

A history book

Not the Bible or Glenn Beck's biography, but something that's truthfull.

true....i was writing it on present day perspective not how it was originally portrayed but that is fascinating and sad how we can turn things into other things. i know it's a one-sided paper, but it was for school and our books are from a one-sided view soooo....i couldn't rly help that =/ lol

MidnightWriter SILVER, Ontario, Other

Writers are a less dangerous version of the career criminal. Everywhere they go, they see the potential for the perfect crime. The difference is that writers have better self control.

It's a very one-sided harsh view portrayed in this piece. I don't believe that communism is the best form of government, or the fairest either, but have you ever looked at what it was meant to be in the first place? Communism was given its birth in the midst of revolutions against the monarchies of europe and asia. This ideal utopia that philophers and revolutionaries had in mind is nothing like the people of the world have munipulated it to be today. It is a pity really that the ideas of a group could be so munipulated by future generations.