Why Do People Like the Sun More Than the Moon? | Teen Ink

Why Do People Like the Sun More Than the Moon?

By Gismo-Cloud BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon
Gismo-Cloud BRONZE, Oregon City, Oregon

Do you know why people like the sun more than the moon? People like the moon less than the sun yet some people like the moon more than the sun. While it’s true that the sun keeps us warm, the moon is prettier than the sun, more people like the moon, and the moon doesn't give off much heat. 

Firstly, the  moon is way prettier than the sun. The moon is pretty and all but the sun lets it get to that spot and lets us see all the details and there's something called a telescope that lets you see the stars and moon up close. If we think about it the moon is good for a lot of things sleeping in the light at night when there are no clouds of course yet there are street lights when the moon doesn't give too much light but yet the moon is still pretty 

Second, a lot of people like the moon more than the sun. The sun lets you have a tan. It gives the daytime a name. It is a time to have fun yet there are some cold times yet that’s ok. Some people like the moon better than the sun yet I am one of those people I love the moon and I hate the sun. The only reason the moon has light is because the sun reflects off the moon making the moon have light.

Thirdly, the moon doesn't give off too much heat. Of course, the moon has to heat the moon but without the sun we would not be here on earth. We would be dead and all but because of that I love the moon more because some people like the cold more than the heat like me.

every 20 years there's something called a solar eclipse yet only some people can see it yet everyone can just not without a type of glasses some people are lucky they go and see it yet Gismo me I have only seen it once im 13 now and yet it's happening again this is the last time for 20 more years until 2044. Some might say that the tan you can get from the sun is better but tans ,can lead to burns and other health issues and this is why the moon is better than the sun. 

In the end, the moon is better in my opinion. Others may think the sun is better. I get it. The sun keeps up warm, makes things grow yet the moon keeps the tide, lights up the sky, and makes the solar eclipse.

this piece is about the sun and moon what one I like more others may like the sun more then the moon but i like the moon more